dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
I have a problem when launching the game and it appears some notes,anyone has same problem as me and How to fix this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('game/_python_imports.rpy', 1671426402, 0) is defined twice, at game/_python_imports.rpy:1 and game/screens/_python_imports.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/_python_imports.rpy', 1671426402, 0) is defined twice, at game/_python_imports.rpy:1 and game/screens/_python_imports.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19042 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2
Fri Jan 6 21:53:40 2023

richiman

May 3, 2022
I have a problem when launching the game and it appears some notes,anyone has same problem as me and How to fix this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\GAME 3d VISUAL NOVEL\CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %

Windows-10-10.0.19042 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2
Fri Jan 6 21:53:40 2023

You have duplicate file. Remove the _python_imports.rpyc:1 file from the CollegeKings2-2.2.6-pc/game/screens location and restart the game. The game should generate the necessary rpyc file by itself from the rpy file that is in the location game/_python_imports.rpy:1.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I've tried multiple times on different and Mega using both Chrome anf Firefox but I can't get Act I for Mac to download where it's playable. Please someone help me

Last edited:

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
So I finished Act 1 and saved either at the very end (this College Kings 2 screen- Play now) or before going on the plane. But I simply cant load any of the saves I have in Act 2....

Is there a trick to get them working? I tried to put them in the save folder of the game and as well used the "import" function(if you can call it that way) but I always just get an error while loading my saves from Act 1 in Act 2 (Rollback and ignore doesnt work either).

Please is there any workaround or is there something Im missing to get it to work? I really dont wont to start fresh in Act2 as I have like 10 saves with different paths (and especially all the achievments.)..

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeKings-EP2-2.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
What is the different between Act I - v1.2.6 and the Season 1 - v15.1 ?
Which one better for download?
It seems that season 1 is before rework and Act I - v1.2.6 is the reworked version. (But i'm not sure if it is fully reworked or dev is still reworking it)

As someone said before you can start playing like this:
Download Act I - v1.2.6 (Rework version) -> Complete Game -> Save Game -> Download Act II - 2.2.6 -> Run Game -> Go to Load Tab -> Import Save -> Play.

Reactions: StpdMggt

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
It seems that season 1 is before rework and Act I - v1.2.6 is the reworked version. (But i'm not sure if it is fully reworked or dev is still reworking it)

As someone said before you can start playing like this:
Download Act I - v1.2.6 (Rework version) -> Complete Game -> Save Game -> Download Act II - 2.2.6 -> Run Game -> Go to Load Tab -> Import Save -> Play.
Import saves from version Act I - v1.2.6 (Rework version), to Act II - 2.2.6 didnt work for me.... While loading a save I always get an error message ad rollback or ignore doesnt work as well.

Edit: Ok looks like in 2.2.7 the save import seem to work except my "two timer" save where Im daiting Chloe and Lauren, I guess I will need to re-create that in the path builder, hopefully it works...

Last edited:

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
What are all these achievements even for? Usually achievements unlock some extra content like images or so, but in College Kings they do not seem to have any purpose.

richiman

May 3, 2022
What are all these achievements even for? Usually achievements unlock some extra content like images or so, but in College Kings they do not seem to have any purpose.
This is the Steam version, where you can earn achievements if you want. This is for achievement hunters and achievement collectors. If you get a rare achievement then you can display it in a showcase on your Steam profile. In the game itself, it doesn't matter much and is more of a collection of achievements.

richiman

May 3, 2022
What is the different between Act I - v1.2.6 and the Season 1 - v15.1 ?
Which one better for download?
15.1 is an outdated version from Patreon. Once CK1 contained 4 Acts. Then Act 4 was reworked as Episode 1 in CK2 and removed from CK1. You can check out what the game used to look like, but playing an outdated version doesn't make much sense. It's better to start with the current version as you will most likely want to continue playing on your current save.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes