g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
This is the Steam version, where you can earn achievements if you want. This is for achievement hunters and achievement collectors. If you get a rare achievement then you can display it in a showcase on your Steam profile. In the game itself, it doesn't matter much and is more of a collection of achievements.
Ok thanks, I guess I will then dont hunt for them, though some of them were a good indicator in case of you missed some scenes or relationshp possibilites like "two timer" for example, before I noticed that achievement I didnt even know you could make it happen to date both Chloe and Lauren at the same time in Act 1..

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Import saves from version Act I - v1.2.6 (Rework version), to Act II - 2.2.6 didnt work for me.... While loading a save I always get an error message ad rollback or ignore doesnt work as well.

Edit: Ok looks like in 2.2.7 the save import seem to work except my "two timer" save where Im daiting Chloe and Lauren, I guess I will need to re-create that in the path builder, hopefully it works...

I have the same issue and I have a Mac-should I download the PC version and Unren it (creating a Mac dl) for my Mac or just wait til it's posted on OP?

simpledue69

Mar 21, 2022
For ACT I, I don't see KCT app on my Phone and KCT is stuck on Confident. Is this a bug? Is it being worked upon?
I'm not all together sure what happen between v1.1.2s and v1.2.6, but just taking a quick look at the file structure makes me think the developers might have been working on the KCT app and moved or renamed some files. I quickly got confused trying to track things and compare the different files between versions.

Someone on this site just recently made a mod that allows changing of Reputation and viewing current Reputation Point Values. Not really a fix, but more of a workaround.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-1-2-6-cheat-mod-thorian-studios.144605/

Reactions: IsRE004

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What are all these achievements even for? Usually achievements unlock some extra content like images or so, but in College Kings they do not seem to have any purpose.
The achievements are purposely dubious. They usually exist only to underscore some of the more outlandish possibilities in the game like tanking the murder mystery on purpose, working both sides of the sorority election, or having sex with Nora when you are an ape. They are basically just to encourage replayability I think.

cicciopasticcio6789

Apr 27, 2022
How I can change the status of KTC in CK2 ver. 2.2.7.
As I understand it can be done by opening the command console with Shift+O and then typing, for example, ktc="popular" to get it but nothing happen if I try to do it.
Where am I going wrong?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes