racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
Guys is the Season 1 and 2 the same? but just reworked or are they different and they connect with each other?

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
How I can change the status of KTC in CK2 ver. 2.2.7.
As I understand it can be done by opening the command console with Shift+O and then typing, for example, ktc="popular" to get it but nothing happen if I try to do it.
Where am I going wrong?
Your method works in CK1 and in some older versions of CK2, except that you mean "kct", not "ktc". The method hasn't worked in CK2 for a long time, because the KCT thingy (later known as "Reputation") in the code was rewritten, which made changing the trait a bit less straightforward.

Currently, reputation.rpy includes a helper function that you can use for changing the rep. You can use the function from the command line with one of these commands:
Python:
reputation.debug_change_reputation(Reputations.POPULAR)
reputation.debug_change_reputation(Reputations.LOYAL)
reputation.debug_change_reputation(Reputations.CONFIDENT)
You may need to enable developer mode first with the command
Python:
config.developer = True
The helper function has been in the code for a couple of months, IIRC. As the code base is pretty unstable, there's no guarantee the same command(s) will work in the future versions. This function works by changing one of the reputation components (bro, troublemaker, or boyfriend) to 1 and others to 999. If you want more control over points, you can set the points manually in the console, e.g
Python:
reputation.components = { Reputations.BRO : 54, Reputations.TROUBLEMAKER : 50, Reputations.BOYFRIEND : 15 }
If you already know that you're missing only three bro points or if you have two bf points too many, you can apply the add_point() function (it also accepts negative values):
Python:
reputation.add_point(Reputations.BRO, 3)
reputation.add_point(Reputations.BOYFRIEND, -2)
Just remember not to drop any component to zero or you'll encounter a division by zero error.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeKings2-2.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Is 2.2.8 all bug fixes or is there new material too? I'm almost afraid to download updates after the last couple... :)

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
this game has an walkthrough mod? like in being a dik, i just download multimod for season 1 and it broke my game
Its for a previous version. The mod developer disappeared and the other ones asked haven't wanted to pick up CK2. Currently you have to use a walkthrough or manually make changes. :(

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
This game has so much potential yet somewhere something is lacking lol. From the mod not being developed by anyone to delayed android ports and what not everything is cursed sad.

Reactions: danny slayer
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes