fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
choice visit him mom or not same error, don't see text from Autumm. Does it have to do with choosing to meet Elijah's mother or not? Walkthrough just need kissed Autumm
It does, before you're planning the party when you want to use the pool talk to Elijah instead of his mom, then you'll get with Autumn afterward.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Was going to try this but the first scene felt really weird with the MC referring to Julia who obviously his mom by her first name. As far as I can tell she is not a LI. Is there a patch to fix this? I know the creator is worried about the Patreon and Steam overlords but this is ridiculous. I thought there was an incest patch in the past but I am unable to find it.

Oct 28, 2022
Was going to try this but the first scene felt really weird with the MC referring to Julia who obviously his mom by her first name. As far as I can tell she is not a LI. Is there a patch to fix this? I know the creator is worried about the Patreon and Steam overlords but this is ridiculous. I thought there was an incest patch in the past but I am unable to find it.
she isn't his mother

Reactions: darthpham

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Nevermind, I played a bit further and read the walk through and I didn't like what I saw. Being forced to make certain decisions to have certain Li's just horrifies me. Also, there is no tag for voyeurism but I was forced to watch a couple fucking without warning. That is really boring to me and a rookie move by the developer. The Li's were attractive and the renders were nice but the way content is being forced on me and that I can't choose my Li's and play the way I want to at the same time means this is not for me. I wish the developer the best.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Nevermind, I played a bit further and read the walk through and I didn't like what I saw. Being forced to make certain decisions to have certain Li's just horrifies me. Also, there is no tag for voyeurism but I was forced to watch a couple fucking without warning. That is really boring to me and a rookie move by the developer. The Li's were attractive and the renders were nice but the way content is being forced on me and that I can't choose my Li's and play the way I want to at the same time means this is not for me. I wish the developer the best.
You sure you're in the right post? This game requires so many paths because it has so many options & doesn't force anything on you. Now if you choose to take a specific path (LI) and play the way you want, you miss out on a lot of content, but it's your decision to make.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
You sure you're in the right post? This game requires so many paths because it has so many options & doesn't force anything on you. Now if you choose to take a specific path (LI) and play the way you want, you miss out on a lot of content, but it's your decision to make.
No, I mean exactly what I say. I've played over 2,000 visual novels and have developed an extensive database. This means my standards have risen considerably since I started and I have only found a few this restrictive. I understand why the developer did it and I don't waste my time when there is so much more out there that doesn't. I mean no disrespect on them. They are obviously in this for the money and follow the format of a lot of developers that want sales on Steam. The players on Steam generally don't know how much content there really is out there. I discovered this genre on Steam myself and was really disapointed with what I bought so I started doing searches and eventually found F95 after a lot of trial and error. I really believe it's a shame because most of the games made for Steam are subpar because of it. There are a few exceptions and I always want to give them a shot. I sub to several dozen creators who create superior games that I love. I wish this creator success on Steam and hope that their next project moves up to the next level. :)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
No, I mean exactly what I say. I've played over 2,000 visual novels and have developed an extensive database. This means my standards have risen considerably since I started and I have only found a few this restrictive. I understand why the developer did it and I don't waste my time when there is so much more out there that doesn't. I mean no disrespect on them. They are obviously in this for the money and follow the format of a lot of developers that want sales on Steam. The players on Steam generally don't know how much content there really is out there. I discovered this genre on Steam myself and was really disapointed with what I bought so I started doing searches and eventually found F95 after a lot of trial and error. I really believe it's a shame because most of the games made for Steam are subpar because of it. There are a few exceptions and I always want to give them a shot. I sub to several dozen creators who create superior games that I love. I wish this creator success on Steam and hope that their next project moves up to the next level. :)
2000? Then what's your top 5 must watch? I'd like to check them out

Jun 29, 2017
It does, before you're planning the party when you want to use the pool talk to Elijah instead of his mom, then you'll get with Autumn afterward.
I use save from ck1 play to ck2 v2.2.6, and then play continue not work. I play begin from ck2, it work. Why need use save from ck1 and not work, this is need to fix, lol, haha.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am uncomfortable putting them in another developers forum. It would just be disrespectful if not in violation of the rules. If there is another forum that we could communicate in I would be glad to. It would also help if you could narrow down a little bit what kinks you don't want and what you are interested in. Everything under the sun is available and my biggest rule is that the developer respects that some of his content is not what I am interested in and he therefore makes it 100% avoidable and of course is above average in creativity and talent.

Reactions: darthpham
Jul 13, 2022
Ewww. 2000+faps. You really need a girlfriend my bro like fkn damn.

Reactions: Zero141214

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Ewww. 2000+faps. You really need a girlfriend my bro like fkn damn.
LOL. Married and children. Great sex life. This is just a hobby. I like to read and game so many of these fill that need as well. :) Only takes a couple of years to play that many, especially when so many of them are garbage. Only about 2% are amazing and maybe 10% more are worth following.

Jan 21, 2023
does anyone know how to get to the pool party because my game ends after the election with lindsay and chloe? also this is with the latest update is there a way to fix this

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello. Please can anyone tell me on this game how i can make work saves from season 1 to act 1? Please, i really need help.thanks

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes