talion777

Apr 5, 2022
All of those preview shots, with all the story directions and questions that can be inferred from them, and still I can't shake the question "why is there a hot tub in a parking lot?". Sigh. It's just going to haunt me now....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just did a fresh play from the game builder where i had every girl set to fwb. so played up to the chicks vote and then the game ends. but..where is the next update with the pool party. i played it before when it was first released. so why is it not in the current update that i just dL'd?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
just did a fresh play from the game builder where i had every girl set to fwb. so played up to the chicks vote and then the game ends. but..where is the next update with the pool party. i played it before when it was first released. so why is it not in the current update that i just dL'd?
Check richieman's posts. He seems to always post correct links to the most current version of the game. Just go back through the most recent pages until you find his posts. The bad thing about this game is that there's so many different versions of both CK1 and CK2 that is has just become so confusing about which version is current.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Force the launch of Episode 2 - for some people this is broken and the game ends after Episode 1.

Load your game save.
Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Check richieman's posts. He seems to always post correct links to the most current version of the game. Just go back through the most recent pages until you find his posts. The bad thing about this game is that there's so many different versions of both CK1 and CK2 that is has just become so confusing about which version is current.
CK1 - 1.2.15
CK2 - 2.2.11

Reactions: kezguyfour

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So after pledging to the wolves i have the option to message emily or not, saying i lost track of time. however, when i move to the messenger app emily isn’t there and i can’t scroll down so this kinda puts me in a limbo as i can’t progress to the next scene. I’ve reset the entire game like 4 times and redownloaded it once. Does anybody know of a fix so i can actually message her?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes