macacosss

Aug 14, 2022
im still surprised that even after so many patches that still need to force the episode 2 from the console. I hope episode 3 is in a better state.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I have a problem with 'deers house'. Autumn send text to MC that she is ready and that she is waiting for him tonight at deers house. That scene never happened and MC is alone on his bed,texting with Auburn and Nora. Any clue why is that?

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings 2: Episode 3 - Coming March 16th.

0.jpg

The wait is nearly over! Entirely written by Undergrad Steve, CK2 Ep3 “Back To Basics” aims to bring back everything you love about CK.

Prove yourself in a major fighting tournament, decide the fate of your frat when a new danger threatens to destroy everything you’ve worked for, and experience the highs and lows of dating, love and sex with all of your favorite CK girls.

In this episode:

• Lots of romantic and sexy dates with your girlfriend(s);
  • 15 new sex scenes, ranging from beautifully passionate, to shamefully hot;
  • Countless new choices with loads of replayability
  • Real consequences for your actions from past episodes
  • An in-college sleepover and an out of control frat party free roam with lots of fun events, deep conversations and saucy opportunities
Episode 3 will be about the same length as Episode 2 whilst also being less expensive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chesra.pola24

Sep 25, 2022

View attachment 2410675

The wait is nearly over! Entirely written by Undergrad Steve, CK2 Ep3 “Back To Basics” aims to bring back everything you love about CK.

Prove yourself in a major fighting tournament, decide the fate of your frat when a new danger threatens to destroy everything you’ve worked for, and experience the highs and lows of dating, love and sex with all of your favorite CK girls.

In this episode:

• An in-college sleepover and an out of control frat party free roam with lots of fun events, deep conversations and saucy opportunities
Episode 3 will be about the same length as Episode 2 whilst also being less expensive.
Forgot to add:
Tons of glitches.
Tons of bugs.

Feb 19, 2023
I have a problem with 'deers house'. Autumn send text to MC that she is ready and that she is waiting for him tonight at deers house. That scene never happened and MC is alone on his bed,texting with Auburn and Nora. Any clue why is that?
I had this problem too but I replayed it 2 or 3 times and got Autumn's scene to work. I can't remember exactly what I did but I think I had to avoid doing something else instead. That or it took place later then I expected.

You definitely can get it, good luck!

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Something of a peeve, the Changelog in the first post doesn't actually list changes. I have 2.2.8, but have no idea what 2.2.11 has changed. Be nice if the changelog would get updated.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I had this problem too but I replayed it 2 or 3 times and got Autumn's scene to work. I can't remember exactly what I did but I think I had to avoid doing something else instead. That or it took place later then I expected.

You definitely can get it, good luck!
Yeah, I was desperate to talk to Elijah's mom about the pool and soon I chosed Elijah,the Autumn scene started. Tx bro

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017

View attachment 2410675

In this episode:

i can't wait to see the hot tub scene

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
So i saw the free version of this game on Steam, it contains act 1 - 3, while F95Zone only has Act 2. Is the version here outdated or Steam version using different terminology since i saw CK2 (the paid version) also on Steam

richiman

May 3, 2022
So i saw the free version of this game on Steam, it contains act 1 - 3, while F95Zone only has Act 2. Is the version here outdated or Steam version using different terminology since i saw CK2 (the paid version) also on Steam
These are two separate games on F95Zone. These are all current versions from Steam on F95Zone. Act I is College Kings (contains Acts I-III) and Act II is College Kings 2 (contains 1-2 Episodes). Just download the one you want.

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
This is great work with a lot of attention to a detailed storyline. I did miss the lack of fighting in the latest release since this is what initially set it apart for me.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
These are two separate games on F95Zone. These are all current versions from Steam on F95Zone. Act I is College Kings (contains Acts I-III) and Act II is College Kings 2 (contains 1-2 Episodes). Just download the one you want.
Thanks, this is the most confusing, convoluted development path + naming scheme ever. :ROFLMAO:
Well, maybe second to Ecchi Sensei.

Season 1, Act 1 (which contains Acts 1-3 :WaitWhat:) aka CK1, Act 2 aka CK2.

One thing that's still not clear, having never played is there any reason to play Season 1 (before rework)? I know that's usually not the case but I don't think I can rely on common sense here.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm so confuse. I download this game a while ago. The folder is called CollegeKingsv1.1.2s. Is it the latest version of session 1? Which one should I download?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Thanks, this is the most confusing, convoluted development path + naming scheme ever. :ROFLMAO:
Well, maybe second to Ecchi Sensei.

Season 1, Act 1 (which contains Acts 1-3 :WaitWhat:) aka CK1, Act 2 aka CK2.

One thing that's still not clear, having never played is there any reason to play Season 1 (before rework)? I know that's usually not the case but I don't think I can rely on common sense here.
There is no point in playing this outdated version called "before reworked". It won't be compatible with anything in 2023. Play the latest version, as College Kings 2 is not yet a complete game. CK1 then CK2.

Reactions: baloneysammich

richiman

May 3, 2022
I'm so confuse. I download this game a while ago. The folder is called CollegeKingsv1.1.2s. Is it the latest version of session 1? Which one should I download?
Launch the game and check the game version in the main menu in the lower right corner. You might have downloaded the wrong version or someone made a mistake when naming the archive. Version 1.2.15 should be in the game if you downloaded it from the main post.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Launch the game and check the game version in the main menu in the lower right corner. You might have downloaded the wrong version or someone made a mistake when naming the archive. Version 1.2.15 should be in the game if you downloaded it from the main post.
It says 1.1.2s so I guess its old version. But when I download SS1 last year there is SS2 available already. Did they update SS1 at some point during 12/2022 and now? It that was the case is it save compatible?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes