yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-EP3-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
Well in this case here you have it, apparently it has problems with the launcher so it's a direct download

I just finished and I have not had any problems
Thanks, man! Just wondering, how many hours did it take you to finish a playthrough?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Sure we can. I do. And where is this forum listed as "a pirate forum"? The point is to allow the dev to make some money on this so he will continue to develop it. It's not like you will NEVER get it for free for fuck sakes!

I won't touch any download unless the official free one is released. Man, you would think your dick would drop off if you didn't see this right away and start choking your chicken!
I hope you aware of the fact that this site was made after Kickass got shutdown just so F95 could keep sharing pirated games. :unsure:

TwoOut

Jun 26, 2022
Sure we can. I do. And where is this forum listed as "a pirate forum"? The point is to allow the dev to make some money on this so he will continue to develop it. It's not like you will NEVER get it for free for fuck sakes!

I won't touch any download unless the official free one is released. Man, you would think your dick would drop off if you didn't see this right away and start choking your chicken!
You are literally on a site made for sharing pirated games...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes