---------
College Kings v1.2.11:
Update: 4 April 2023 – 19:11:16 UTC

Download:

Please note:
1.2.11 is the latest build.
1.2.17 and 1.2.19 are outdated builds.

---------​
Sorry is it possible to upload 3010 and 3011 to gofile? These other ones have too many limitations or fail half way corrupting the files. Failing half way isnt mega, but it does have limitations.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Is there anyone know how to unlock act 2. I didn't see any "build-in unlocker"
I use v. 3.0.10 mac version of this post and there's nowhere I can find to unlock the scenes. The previous unlocker of act 2 will create an error.

I am wondering if anyone can instruct me, Thanks!
The built-in unlocker was added in one update and removed in the next update, if I'm not mistaken.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hey guys, someone can post the Episode 1 of Unscripted ? Pretty please \0/

Unscripted - Early Access
Ep. 1 of 1 Season - 7,65 GB - $15

Download: x x x x x

Last edited:

Creepy4dude

Oct 11, 2019
Hey, anyone know a way to change our stat from loyal to confident or to popular to pass the checks in some dialogues? Any console command to change those points or any pointers to change using save editor is appreciated. If this was answered before, could yopu kindly give me a rough idea on around which page or how long back it was answered. I searched through the forum but couldnt find it. I tried using the save editor and coudnt find the variables that actually worked. Im kind of a noob to python language so any help is appreciated. thanks

Apanther06

May 6, 2020
Is there a specific way to set it up in path builder so MC can be with every girl? Every way I've done it some of the relationships collide

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a specific way to set it up in path builder so MC can be with every girl? Every way I've done it some of the relationships collide
You definitely can't be with *every* girl because Samantha is only available to Apes, and Mrs. Rose is only available to Wolves.

Whether you can be with every girl except one, I'm still not quite sure. You can set them all to a good relationship status but it might not work out in game because some of their events will clash ...

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
You definitely can't be with *every* girl because Samantha is only available to Apes, and Mrs. Rose is only available to Wolves.

Whether you can be with every girl except one, I'm still not quite sure. You can set them all to a good relationship status but it might not work out in game because some of their events will clash ...
I think a lot depends on what "be with" means. Like, I'm pretty sure if you can't be with sisters simultaneously, at least you couldn't at one point.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Hey, anyone know a way to change our stat from loyal to confident or to popular to pass the checks in some dialogues? Any console command to change those points or any pointers to change using save editor is appreciated. If this was answered before, could yopu kindly give me a rough idea on around which page or how long back it was answered. I searched through the forum but couldnt find it. I tried using the save editor and coudnt find the variables that actually worked. Im kind of a noob to python language so any help is appreciated. thanks
I'm assuming you mean on the fly. I don't think the current mods do it and most off the modders got sick of tweaking this game. I think the renpy save editor is the only way

GuyOneTwo

Oct 18, 2021
So, I got into the game and did the v4start thing in the console and started episode 2 but my gallery is limited to episode 1 stuff. Any help?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I think a lot depends on what "be with" means. Like, I'm pretty sure if you can't be with sisters simultaneously, at least you couldn't at one point.
Having Lauren as a girlfriend definitely locks you out from Autumn; but at least according to the code there's a way to have Lauren as FWB which does not. I haven't found that route yet, so I can't guarantee it exists.

anonmilkman

Feb 12, 2022
Has anyone found a way to fix ep3 scenes not appearing in the gallery? I understand this may not be an issue for everybody, although I have seen a few people here sharing the same problem. Unlocking the gallery only affects ep1 and ep2 scenes.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes