Oct 11, 2020
I have taken a crack at bring back a cheat mod for College Kings. It's very basic but it has the core of things. Editing Repuation and Relationship stages. It even has support currently for Ep.1 Presidency Variables. Your free to choose what ever Presidency Board events without worrying about your preferred president not winning. I'm semi-actively working on it. It also fixes the annoying bug that locks Episodes 2 and 3 from you and should fix the gallery from episode 2 and 3. https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-cheat-mod-thorian-studios.144605/

richiman

May 3, 2022
I have taken a crack at bring back a cheat mod for College Kings. It's very basic but it has the core of things. Editing Repuation and Relationship stages. It even has support currently for Ep.1 Presidency Variables. Your free to choose what ever Presidency Board events without worrying about your preferred president not winning. I'm semi-actively working on it. It also fixes the annoying bug that locks Episodes 2 and 3 from you and should fix the gallery from episode 2 and 3. https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-cheat-mod-thorian-studios.144605/
I recommend switching to current builds. CK1 1.2.17 and 1.2.19 have been withdrawn and replaced with v1.2.11. Only an update to v3.0.11 is available for CK2. You can find all current builds here.

Oct 11, 2020
I recommend switching to current builds. CK1 1.2.17 and 1.2.19 have been withdrawn and replaced with v1.2.11. Only an update to v3.0.11 is available for CK2. You can find all current builds here.
I was sticking to what's the most accessible for players. I have gone ahead and added support for v3.0.11. Support for v1.2.11 will take longer as I will update the mod to 0.3 as well.

GuyOneTwo

Oct 18, 2021
Isn't there any other way to unlock the gallery for the time being? I went through all the folders in the game and couldn't track down where the game is supposed to be storing the gallery data.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CollegeKings-1.2.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: gropaga

richiman

May 3, 2022
CollegeKings2-3.0.11
CollegeKings-1.2.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
1.2.17 is outdated. 1.2.11 is a newer version. Check the main post - it has been updated.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
1.2.17 is outdated. 1.2.11 is a newer version. Check the main post - it has been updated.
The version sequencing in this game is retarded. How does 1.2.17 come before 1.2.11 in a normal mathematical universe? Why can't the game be integrated into a single download like many other games? I'm sure there must be a technical reason for it but I fail to understand what that is or if it exists why it can't be adapted and resolved to provide clarity to just about everyone. I have never, ever seen as much confusion about how and what to play than what exists for this game. And that's without the bug fixes and save issues, which I'm treating as just adding spice to the soup. It would be worth skipping a game update just to fix all of this crap and bring clarity to the world. lol

richiman

May 3, 2022
The version sequencing in this game is retarded. How does 1.2.17 come before 1.2.11 in a normal mathematical universe? Why can't the game be integrated into a single download like many other games? I'm sure there must be a technical reason for it but I fail to understand what that is or if it exists why it can't be adapted and resolved to provide clarity to just about everyone. I have never, ever seen as much confusion about how and what to play than what exists for this game. And that's without the bug fixes and save issues, which I'm treating as just adding spice to the soup. It would be worth skipping a game update just to fix all of this crap and bring clarity to the world. lol
They simply realized how DLCs are merged. They were releasing bug fixes that were never really delivered to players for months. They removed unnecessary builds and updated other builds (builds released as DLC). Now 1.2.11 is the main build and the others are obsolete. 1.2.17 and 1.2.19 should not be released and do not consider it. CK1 and CK2 are separate games so it's normall that they are separately uploaded. CK2 was created because CK1 already size almost 15 GB and they don't want to exaggerate the size of the game. There are various reasons: you don't want to download 15 GB, you have limited transfer, you don't want to wait until you download 15 GB, you have a slow connection and it will take forever to download 15 GB, you have limited space on your hard drive etc. Games are also packaged in compressed rpa archives to reduce the size of the game and speed up loading. If you don't want to have problems with the saved game then wait some time before playing a new episode when most of the bugs are fixed. That's the way it works in games, you can't load an older save that contains data from files that don't currently exist or have been changed in some way. They have a list with priorities and act according to it. Fixing bugs is certainly a lower priority than releasing a new episode or working on a new episode. They try to fix bugs as soon as they are reported - you just have to report it on their Discord server because just mentioning that there are bugs won't get them fixed.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
CK1 and CK2 are separate games so it's normall that they are separately uploaded.
They are not separate games. They are 2 parts of the same game. This has to be considered from the standpoint of the user, not the dev. The playing public consider CK to be the game and CK1 and CK2 to be aspects of it. That comes with certain expectations of consistency and compatibility. Other games make it work. CK is not.

If you don't want to have problems with the saved game then wait some time before playing a new episode when most of the bugs are fixed........... (paraphrased) Fixing bugs is certainly a lower priority than releasing a new episode or working on a new episode.
NO. Again, the DEV is preparing something for his customer base. Beta testers are there to identify bugs, not the paying clients. Again it comes down to user experience. No one expects a release with no bugs, because some invariably slip through, but there should not be such a volume of them as to make the game unplayable. "wait until the bugs get fixed" is an unacceptable answer. The answer should be "Release the update with fewer bugs". Release a good quality product. That generates appreciation and good will. People are paying for a fun, functioning product and would doubtless wait a little longer not to be plagued and frustrated by the problems they are currently experiencing. A quick perusal through the comments here supports that.

Now, before my comments are misconstrued I'm enjoying this game. I generally like the characters and the writing and have been keeping up with the updates as they come along. I have every intention of continuing to play the game too. Having said that I'm not going to pretend that these problems don't exist just because I enjoy the game. There are no other games that I'm aware of at this level of popularity or greater that are as littered with complaints about functionality as this one or with as much confusion as to what versions they should be playing. I work in a field that is forced to always consider the UX and it's a total cock-up here.

richiman

May 3, 2022

It is true that 1.2.11 is newer. There are also updates released without versions. In this case, I would not pay attention to the version, but the release date of the update. 1.2.11 was released after 1.2.19 so it is newer.

NO. Again, the DEV is preparing something for his customer base. Beta testers are there to identify bugs, not the paying clients.
I know how it should work. I simply confirmed to you how it works in this case. In this case, updates are released with bugs. They have beta testers. In this case, they release an update and fix the worst bugs after the update is released. From the user side you are left to wait. They should verified that the DLC is playable and the problematic bugs fixed. The DLCs are short so this could easily be tested and verified, but I'm not sure how it works in this case because I've never been a beta tester of them. Take into account that I write how it works, not how it should work. Nor do I think they work well.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
They simply realized how DLCs are merged. They were releasing bug fixes that were never really delivered to players for months. They removed unnecessary builds and updated other builds (builds released as DLC). Now 1.2.11 is the main build and the others are obsolete. 1.2.17 and 1.2.19 should not be released and do not consider it. CK1 and CK2 are separate games so it's normall that they are separately uploaded. CK2 was created because CK1 already size almost 15 GB and they don't want to exaggerate the size of the game. There are various reasons: you don't want to download 15 GB, you have limited transfer, you don't want to wait until you download 15 GB, you have a slow connection and it will take forever to download 15 GB, you have limited space on your hard drive etc. Games are also packaged in compressed rpa archives to reduce the size of the game and speed up loading. If you don't want to have problems with the saved game then wait some time before playing a new episode when most of the bugs are fixed. That's the way it works in games, you can't load an older save that contains data from files that don't currently exist or have been changed in some way. They have a list with priorities and act according to it. Fixing bugs is certainly a lower priority than releasing a new episode or working on a new episode. They try to fix bugs as soon as they are reported - you just have to report it on their Discord server because just mentioning that there are bugs won't get them fixed.
Richiman, you always have the best info! Are you a game developer too, or in some way in this industry?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
---------
College Kings 2 v3.0.10:
Update: 12 April 2023 – 21:01:20 UTC

Download: MEGA

Update to 3.0.11:
Update: 16 April 2023 – 00:29:49 UTC

Download: MEGA
---------
College Kings v1.2.11:
Update: 4 April 2023 – 19:11:16 UTC

Download:

Please note:
1.2.11 is the latest build.
1.2.17 and 1.2.19 are outdated builds.

---------​

richiman, do you know if ill need to redownload the game from OP or is it the same as the one i got from your previous standalone update to 3.0.11 download

richiman

May 3, 2022
richiman, do you know if ill need to redownload the game from OP or is it the same as the one i got from your previous standalone update to 3.0.11 download
In the main OP it's also my repack so it's the same as 3.0.10 + Update 3.0.11. It's just that in the OP it's all in one archive. There were no updates without a number after the release of 3.0.11.

Reactions: jillybeans
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes