Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I am having one of those issues with the phone messaging - early in Ch 2 after MC has returned from Europe, met with Chloe & Chris at the Wolves' house to discuss support for Chloe's re-election, MC gets a text which I THINK is supposed to be from Amber. However, the message does not appear, so MC can't check phone and the scene can't proceed.

Is there a fix for this, or something I can edit using UnRen/Shift + O?

VexedSpeed

Jul 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Woah that pony a bit bud... haven't I released enough uni VN's from my private work? Otherwise I'm beside myself if this is still in the process of getting sorted. It's been a minute, hasn't it? I'm not trying to criticize, it's just been a while since I gave it a look. Besides, hasn't or can't the current "modder" fix it?
pls ill pay for a mod for act 1 and 2 for this lol

donaldduck17

Jun 4, 2023
I'm new, how do I start episode 2? After episode 1 the game says 'that's the end of this game version, please save' and I can't play episode 2. I tried doing the commands that are in the previous comments but they didn't work for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My favourite scene in the game so far is when you console Nora in her hotel room

I know this game is designed for the mc to pretty much fuck everything.
But I'm doing a Nora exclusive route
She is my favourite girl by far
Nora used to be my #1, then you try the Penelope route :cool:

Literal perfection, attractive as hell, smart, kind, but not in the snarky popular kids group. Penelope's the kind of girl you want to marry in real life.

Reactions: Joshy92

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Nora used to be my #1, then you try the Penelope route :cool:

Literal perfection, attractive as hell, smart, kind, but not in the snarky popular kids group. Penelope's the kind of girl you want to marry in real life.
I kinda feel that way about Riley.
but I've always been a sucker for smart cute nerdy girls and especially red heads.

Its a shame really that the story hasn't included as much 1 on 1 with her over the last few updates. A lot of Nora (obviously if on that route), Penelope with the dog, and the video game, and Aubrey with her hang-up/rival of her sister and help in getting her modeling career launched and even alot with Amber in doing the investigations. Just not enough with Riley.

I loved the time I spent with Riley in Europe doing the treasure hunt - want more "dating" option with pursuing a Riley path. But that's just me. In absence of that, I have truly enjoyed the Aubrey path as an endearing story and do really like her chutzpah and

-TL

Reactions: TREXrg

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Was that all people hated or were there other parts which he plans to rework ?

I'm by no means a fan of the Amber detective play, wouldn't say i hated it thought, just feels pointless...especialy the second one about the frats.
I very much liked the Amber detective bits. I think it's the kind of quirky cute interactions that give her a very unique flavor and style to all the others - vs the usual trapping of games where it's just a harem of indistinguishable LIs.

But I'm also a roleplay at heart - love me some dice RPGs and so this really struck a chord with me and endeared me to her - Im on the route of sobering her up and building her up - so it plays nicely with giving her some purpose and direction to help cope with her recovery and sobriety.

-TL

Reactions: TREXrg

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
For anyone who played this, what is the general consensus for the game? I heard some people say Act's 2 writing took a massive dip but I kinda wanna know what everyone here thinks

Dec 21, 2021
For anyone who played this, what is the general consensus for the game? I heard some people say Act's 2 writing took a massive dip but I kinda wanna know what everyone here thinks
Started off strong then really petered out.

My biggest issue with it right now is all due to Act II. I know that the OG writer is going back and revising everything (which is definitely needed) but it's been a whole string of underwhelming releases that he may not be able to get back on track.

Biggest problem is how out-of-character the girls become seemingly out of nowhere: personalities completely change just to have a sex scene (and they're barely OK and short to boot.) Each release is also really buggy which is irritating.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Started off strong then really petered out.

My biggest issue with it right now is all due to Act II. I know that the OG writer is going back and revising everything (which is definitely needed) but it's been a whole string of underwhelming releases that he may not be able to get back on track.

Biggest problem is how out-of-character the girls become seemingly out of nowhere: personalities completely change just to have a sex scene (and they're barely OK and short to boot.) Each release is also really buggy which is irritating.
yep same problem for me but i would say the Character inconsitence startet in act 1dlcs first (Cloe is all about image and then fucks you in a street alley is bad,aubrey start as a carefree fuckbuddie but then becomes a i wantyou to marry me wich i know that people like more but its still inconsitence.I could go on with other characters but there are ohter important problems)
Next thing is the story is also inconsitent and lastly undergrad steve probably took andrew tates hustleruniversety because rushing out dlcs new games but does not look at the quality or consistence (different writers to pump out projects faster) than does say that hes sorry and will not repete the mistake and contineuse to make it 5 times and repetes every time that hes sorry and will never make this mistake agian(LoL) after the last relases of Act 2 and his new Game it looks like he sees that he finally understands that unhappy people are not buying his games and the ones that bough them are review bombing them because they are low quality so now he puts work in where it always should has been for me personly i am not buying anything from him because i have lost trust and only thing to gain trust back is being better,consistend and time.
Yah that pretty much sums it up without going in details of caracters storys and so on

Reactions: Azeroth67000
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes