pansenpeter

Aug 22, 2019
College Kings [v0.6.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.94 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.90 GB

Compressed PC Size: 452.5 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 415.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
downloaded the pc compressed version and my anti-virus flagged CollegeKings-0.6.2-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe as trojan. I don't know what this file is, but I doubt it belongs there....

Reactions: Boobmin

Feras

Jul 29, 2017
And where new content?
0.6.2 version cancel at the place - phone call from Chloe about plans go to swim, same in 0.5.3 version. Or my fresh save corrupter, or for see all new content need play new game

lkta

May 3, 2017
Does seem like the game is pretty broken now with this release. Complete clean restart, Full version, not compressed & no mods.

Aubrey won't show you underwear but then invites you round for a fuck.
Phone doesn't work properly at all:
Lauren always has a blue dot as if there is a new message despite there being nothing,
If you have multiple new messages/blue dots as soon as you click on one message the other dots all vanish (apart from lauren of course..)
ulia you can keep saying love you/thanks : Aubrey you can keep saying umm..thanks. Chloe you can keep saying cool, see you there

Worst of all when you go for a run & see the dog in the park with the *breathing heavily* text the screen has the same white overlay as if you are dreaming and just stays like that for ages meaning a large chunk of the screen is obscured with the white haze crap for a big portion of the game. The white haze finally goes about 15 minutes later when you are on the rocks with grayson or wake up from the riley/lauren choice.

Not sure if intentional but the poetry slam has the same twinkle for both choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCOJ and m0us3r
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes