drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Seems a better idea to wait for the bug fixes than to download now. Honestly, it seems like the sandbox-y elements are the main problem. I dunno if the dev is just being too ambitious with them or what, but if it was just a standard VN, it would be so much better.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Seems a better idea to wait for the bug fixes than to download now. Honestly, it seems like the sandbox-y elements are the main problem. I dunno if the dev is just being too ambitious with them or what, but if it was just a standard VN, it would be so much better.
No it is just a phone bug problem. Don't crucify sandbox for that reason too.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i only found the phone bug but its nothing major, i got 6 different girl saves so its not like the game is unplayable

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
UndergradSteve

Looked back a few pages, and while I see a bunch of complaints about bugs with the phone, I don't think this one was mentioned. (Sorry if I missed it...)

In the case where neither Imre nor Chloe are mad at MC, I am unable to continue the game after/during the text conversation with Amber. I receive and reply to messages until nothing new comes, but if I close the phone, I continue to get a "You should reply to your messages" warning. Looking at the code, it looks like there were a couple of messages in that text chain that didn't get displayed... I haven't studied the phone code closely enough to figure out how it works well enough to attempt to fix it...

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I have found these bugs:
- blue dot by Lauren,
- some missing shots (but "solvable" with "Ignore")
- and (the worst) it is not possible to scroll the phone, so is impossible to text to Penelope.

I am waiting for new version now...

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
damn more and more im getting worried about Chloe, also really wanna know the cheating situation with Emily before i get too invested with her, will Amber be a proper LI or just a side girl and when can we get a date with Riley
Do we still not know exactly what Emily did?
So does the MC not actually know himself, or does the dev expect us to make decisions about someone when they are hiding the information for no reason?

EDIT : We know she cheated (in some form) and told MC something about it soon afterwards, but cheating could be anything from kissing to fucking. This information is important to some people.

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Do we still not know exactly what Emily did?
So does the MC not actually know himself, or does the dev expect us to make decisions about someone when they are hiding the information for no reason?

All we know is that Emily came to MCs house at 2am and told him she did something really stupid, claiming she was very vulnerable.

Edit: Mc has the option to answer Emilys first text message with something along the lines " You cheated on me, go to hell!"

Reactions: Bailz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Chloe - getting more worried by all the talk about her
Emily - really need to know about the cheating
Riley - starting to become my number 1
Lauren - a little boring but cute gf material
Amber - dont know if shes a proper LI or just a side chick but shes hot
Penelope - i like her and glad to find out why she was kicked out
Aubrey - just no and im not sure but i think you have to accept to have threesomes with her otherwise she thinks your boring and she rushes away
Imre and Ryan are both little bitches and i hope we can fight them soon

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Riley - starting to become my number 1
Amber - dont know if shes a proper LI or just a side chick but shes hot
Penelope - i like her and glad to find out why she was kicked out
Aubrey - just no and im not sure but i think you have to accept to have threesomes with her otherwise she thinks your boring and she rushes away
Imre and Ryan are both little bitches and i hope we can fight them soon
Are these girls LIs? It seems that I am going to pass the game, I don't think I can be interested in just one, and apparently the harem ending is difficult to achieve.

But thanks for the game to the Dev.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

you dont know what you want huh?

Seriously this needs too stop otherwise this college game will be so boring.This game has potentil if this dont goes the unrealistic harem way.Make cheracters life for themself(if cheracters just saty in row too wait for mc this so unrealistic exspecially in college where a lot of women and men try a lot of kinky stuff) do mistakes,drink to much alkehol stay loyal, try to manipulate or rivals try trick your girl whatever just dont make this game boring but have diff cheracters.Its way more cooler if chloe is like that would be kind of boring if we have 8 cheracters like lauren and only vanilla harem content or not?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So for now there are sex scenes with Aubrey and Emily only?

Emily and Aubrey don't interest me so far. :confused:
Okay, Emily is beautiful, and I would like to like her, but knowing that she cheated on MC, it's hard for me to trust her and be with her. I don't like women who cheat. I'm just waiting for an explanation of how she cheated, maybe I'll change my mind about her, maybe..

And Aubrey? I do not like her. A ''school bike'' which everyone rode on.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
you dont know what you want huh?

Seriously this needs too stop otherwise this college game will be so boring.This game has potentil if this dont goes the unrealistic harem way.Make cheracters life for themself(if cheracters just saty in row too wait for mc this so unrealistic exspecially in college where a lot of women and men try a lot of kinky stuff) do mistakes,drink to much alkehol stay loyal, try to manipulate or rivals try trick your girl whatever just dont make this game boring but have diff cheracters.Its way more cooler if chloe is like that would be kind of boring if we have 8 cheracters like lauren and only vanilla harem content or not?
what are you chatting about, i dont know what i want im just saying my thoughts so far, Chloe is my fav and Emily number 2 i have different saves for each girl, i know what i want

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes