Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I love this game so far. My phone is also buggy i guess all we can do is wait for a bugfix.

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
this update does not run for me. I'm on pc, and every past update for this game has worked fine for me. Haven't had this issue with any other games either.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i initially wanted to wait for update fix but just found out that old saves will not work anyway so new game is a must. Now on my main save path (focusing mostly on loyal/Lauren/wolves so not sure if other options have bugs) i did not encounter any game breaking bugs (yeah phone is little buggy specially that perma blue dot on Lauren but nothing game breaking) but there were some things that i could fix myself like fantasy filter not turning off or simple typos. I'll add quickfix if anyone wants it, only edited "scriptv06"... backup the original before using just incase!

Also look who i found...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and one more thing... UndergradSteve make Samantha a romance option...
samantha01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall nice update, of to finish my 2nd (Penlope) and 3rd (Riley) save path with :cool:

Last edited:

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How to trigger Evelyns Date. Since some of the saves aren't working anymore the phone messages are cleared out for me. I cannot get past the date when i am supposed to check my phone. Now i don't know anymore how i unlocked the date, as all other ways i tried now ended up with Aubrey in the evening.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I had also a Trojan alert with a BitDefender Scan

That's not only BD, 28 out of 71 antivir engines detect this file

Although the file CollegeKings-32.exe is suspicious and detected as "AbnormalLife-32.exe"

Reactions: Boobmin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to trigger Evelyns Date. Since some of the saves aren't working anymore the phone messages are cleared out for me. I cannot get past the date when i am supposed to check my phone. Now i don't know anymore how i unlocked the date, as all other ways i tried now ended up with Aubrey in the evening.
I have this same issue. UndergradSteve, I've attached a save file where I have evelynnumber == True and yet, regardless of choosing to continue my jog alone (sending me to the label fu_b), I never see any option for texting or calling Evelyn. I'm not sure what is amiss, but as far as I can tell, I should be able to go on a date with Evelyn that night. Instead, as Thargor said in a previous post, I also end up with Aubrey's text in the evening.

Additionally, you can use the same save I've provided to see another pair of much more minor issues:
  • If I choose to continue to jog alone (i.e., I do not approach Nora), as soon as the MC sees someone with their dog, he has the flashback to Lauren's scenarios. From that point on, every single scene has the white feathering on the borders, as if it's all a memory, even when he's no longer supposed to be recalling the experiment.
  • If you continue forward to where you can use the phone again, Lauren's contact listing is permanently bugged with a blue dot beside it. Even after reading any recent messages she's sent, the blue dot persists.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Guys, stop spamming the posts "I have a bug, save doesn't work well" and read the forum well. :D

It was written more than once and even a screenshot was given from Dev's message on discord that you have to start the game from the beginning! ;)

Here:
993446_1609819486266.png

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Pathing is getting a little absurd at this point.

Here's what I've figured out. You can hit on everyone. Lauren seems to be the biggest hurdle at the moment with the PDA. If she kisses you in front of others, it's gonna be a problem.

But that's only on the girls who are optional. Let me explain:
Right now Chloe is, more or less, scripted into constantly be on the forefront. Yes, you can piss her off by getting drunk, but she pretty easily forgives you. Now, the other girls (Riley, Emily, Penelope, Aubrey) they're all pretty much optional at this point. Riley sees you kissing Lauren and cares about it. Emily might honestly not give a crap. Aubrey definitely won't. But Penelope definitely will.

And so will Chloe. And from what it looks like right now, that will eventually happen. Because this game has made it clear in a few different examples, that you will have to make definitive choices.

Now, you can go down the Non-Kissing route with Lauren, but eventually that will probably come back to haunt as well.

Of course there is the option to not go with Lauren at all, but that still will lead to problems, because one can only manwhore so long in this game before it's going to bite them in the ass.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Here's what I've figured out. You can hit on everyone. Lauren seems to be the biggest hurdle at the moment with the PDA. If she kisses you in front of others, it's gonna be a problem.

Right now Chloe is, more or less, scripted into constantly be on the forefront. Yes, you can piss her off by getting drunk, but she pretty easily forgives you. Now, the other girls (Riley, Emily, Penelope, Aubrey) they're all pretty much optional at this point. Riley sees you kissing Lauren and cares about it. Emily might honestly not give a crap. Aubrey definitely won't. But Penelope definitely will.

And so will Chloe. And from what it looks like right now, that will eventually happen. Because this game has made it clear in a few different examples, that you will have to make definitive choices.

Now, you can go down the Non-Kissing route with Lauren, but eventually that will probably come back to haunt as well.

Of course there is the option to not go with Lauren at all, but that still will lead to problems, because one can only manwhore so long in this game before it's going to bite them in the ass.
How is that absurd? You can't go fucking around without consequences like irl, absurd would be having every single girl in College waiting in line outside MC's room to get their good night's dicking.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Yo my phone is all bugged any fixes? Tried reloading and all that. The messages that should be showing up just aren’t.
According to Discord channel, the phone issue will be fixed in next version 0.6.3. I am sure that Undergrad Steve will fix it ASAP but I found no deadline.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

this isn't a harem VN, you choose 1 girl and if you wanna be an arsehole and try and fuck around you will feel the consequences

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
From what it looks like, you have Chloe or Riley, or Lauren, or possibly Penelope. Seems like you can bang Aubrey without affecting any of the other paths. I have full runs for every girl except Lauren, her face just creeps me out....

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
"I'll think of you when I'm doing her" Okay, that got me to laugh hard enough to forgive the mouths you made me stare in horror throughout the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes