RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How is that absurd? You can't go fucking around without consequences like irl, absurd would be having every single girl in College waiting in line outside MC's room to get their good night's dicking.
It's absurd because there is no true way to "Pick one". I intentionally went back through and tried to concentrate on just Lauren and unless you act like an asshole to Chloe, there is no way to avoid her.

Secondly, is the multiple point system. Most of the time the Boyfriend Points are the key to most of the girls, and the Loyal stat has gotten the most chances for decisions to change. But if you truly only want to concentrate on one girl, you'll usually have to go for the non-BF points, which fucks things around for your stats. That's kind of what I meant by the pathing being odd. Picking the path of the "Good Boyfriend" and "Loyal" is also somehow the Cheating Path and leads to almost all the romantic content. It's weird.

Not to mention that there are girls in this game that get introduced are clearly the long haul kind of characters. Like Nora and Autumn, who have very few interaction points as of now and are clearly pointed as something that's down the line.

There's only maybe 1 girl that you can completely shutdown and that's Emily. Aubrey can kind of be shutdown, but Riley still wants to hang out with you and does so as scripted events that are unavoidable. Same with Chloe to an extent.

So I guess the real point I'm trying to make is, this game wants you to make a choice, but in all honesty, I think doing that Lauren kissing choice was far too early. You went on one date with her and somehow you going with anyone else becomes cheating. It's kind of asinine in a game like this to have that kind of commitment line drawn before the story even really gets going.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
unsure if its a game issue or a mod issue but the dots in contacts on the phone are all messed up.. keeps showing a dot at the convo with Lauren and not always shows them at new ones after you enter a convo and go back to see the rest so im forced to check them one by one...
also some convos seem glitched and have the option to resend the last reply...
(this is on a fresh game since i didnt bother importing my old ones when they didnt show up)

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
the white frame is stuck after the dog flashback in the park...
also they didnt play truth or drink... it was dare or drink.. might wanna fix that lil mix up..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys, stop spamming the posts "I have a bug, save doesn't work well" and read the forum well. :D

It was written more than once and even a screenshot was given from Dev's message on discord that you have to start the game from the beginning! ;)

Here:
View attachment 972065
If you are also reffering to my post, i started the game from the begging bc of that.
The problems I listed are also all with a brand new game. Realizing that I hadn't done a good enough job trying to focus on one girl only in my original PT, I restarted and played through the current (v0.6.2) content focusing only on Lauren. I then restarted and played through for Riley, etc. Each girl's path was a completely new game as of this release, so this has nothing at all to do with trying to use old saves. ;)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
the white frame is stuck after the dog flashback in the park...
also they didnt play truth or drink... it was dare or drink.. might wanna fix that lil mix up..
I fixed the White Frame thing. Just replay the section with the dog and it'll turn off.

Edit: Ok, I forgot I had the Walkthrough mod installed. So now I have files for both versions.
Just delete everything except "scriptv06.rpy" in the name of the file you download and put it in the Game Folder.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
this isn't a harem VN, you choose 1 girl and if you wanna be an arsehole and try and fuck around you will feel the consequences
No it's not a Harem, but 1 date does not equal committed relationship unless the girl is a psycho. Lauren doesn't come across as one so I blame the developer being a little dumb about this and drawing that line in the sand a little too early.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No it's not a Harem, but 1 date does not equal committed relationship unless the girl is a psycho. Lauren doesn't come across as one so I blame the developer being a little dumb about this and drawing that line in the sand a little too early.
i dont think theres any need to call the dev dumb, and Lauren is the early safe gf option if you dont want her to be you gf dont go on a date with her simple, non of the girls are being forced on you you choose 1 and dont fuck anyone else

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I fixed the White Frame thing. Just replay the section with the dog and it'll turn off.
Thanks for providing this fix, RoadWulf. Is there maybe a typo in your script file? After replacing my scriptv06.rpy file with yours, I get the attached error right before the choice to follow Nora on her run or not. In any case, I really do appreciate your work on this.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Look like there is a bug with messages from Lauren, there is always blue dot next her name even i dont have new message

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes