Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I find the last scene with Grayson in the Chloe route nonsensical.
My MC main thrait was Loyal following Chloe route without cheating and joining the Wolves.
He found Grayson writing Chloe is a cocksucker in a wall and he was like Not cool bro.

Really? Anyone would have smashed Gayson face against the wall for that.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
For both solution, there's a window of opportunity, that already ran out. The problem with the whole Emily situation is that both in and out of game time, you have zero information regarding to what happened with her and how to deal with it. Because that point has passed, it's not an exciting mystery anymore, but an annoying bush beating that will frustrates the players more and more, rather than making them excited. The more this dicking around of her situation keeps up, the worse it gets.
Yeah i feel you, especially with the release of the new update, the mystery should have been played out by now or emily should have been introduced way later. The dev should be careful because if he leaves people hanging for too long, the actual reveal will just end up with a "oh that's the case, fuck now i have to start my game from the beginning" type of deal. And it's gonna annoy a lot of people.

In my opinion the best way to play it would be with the MC being ignorant on the Emily situation (she should have broken up with him without giving him a reason) that way the player is actively trying to find out what happend. right now there's a huge disconnect between the MC and the player, with the MC knowing something (or rather thinking something) that we the players don't but at the same time his memories also being kind of untrustworthy and vague.

That's pretty much my biggest pet peeve, it kind of feels like the the choices you make as the player (who doesn't know what emily did) are wrong and counter intuitive to the choices the main character is supposed to make. I would have rather there be no choices in emily's route until we know more.

Reactions: BastarD3s

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
My MC main thrait was Loyal following Chloe route without cheating and joining the Wolves.
He found Grayson writing Chloe is a cocksucker in a wall and he was like Not cool bro.

Yeah hopefully we can fight him in the tournament and kick his ass.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Mc might be having some reverse engineered backwards soft tactics in mind to rile the babe a little.

Depending on your aggression ... Mc might already be the rising revenge bent bully all frat possies want.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well .. that will not be much of a meaningful or gory enough placeholder 4 the stuff he has coming to him.

Would that give any closure?
Not closure, but it would feel good, the mc was seeing what Grayson was writing and doing nothing about it.
If in IRL someone writes the same or something similar about my girlfriend or a girl that I like, I would be pissed off and I would not hesitate to do something more than what the MC did.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
What are the conditions to get the Riley sex scene?

I cant seem to get it.

EDIT: nor the sneaking to the stall. If someone could tell me I'd appreciate it

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What are the conditions to get the Riley sex scene?

I cant seem to get it.

EDIT: nor the sneaking to the stall. If someone could tell me I'd appreciate it
have you already kissed Riley in the park if so just keep being nice to her and flirting when you can, also invite her to the dance and dont be chasing anyone else,

Reactions: BulletPete

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The only girls im interested in is Aubrey or Julia (if she ever becomes an LI). The rest can take a hike.

Last edited:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I really wanted to give Emily another chance, because, well she`s a sexy redhead...but after the dance?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. Emily doesn't seem to have learned a single thing since cheating on the MC. Plus anytime you call her out on her shitty behaviour she instantly tries to shift some of the blame on the MC.

Reactions: Lord Soth
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes