frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Damn this games gets updated and shows up on front page every week. Guess its about time, I give it a try.

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
I wanna hear this one!
do you have any points to back this up? can you tell us why you think so?
CollegeKings_2021_02_13_14_44_46_822.jpg
In the party i dont saw another blonde, and in the homecoming dance, if the mc doesnt go with Chloe, i dont find her in the free roam.
And Imre is fucking a girl in bathroom. Maybe this girl is Chloe.
Thats why i think they are lovers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 1034942
In the party i dont saw another blonde, and in the homecoming dance, if the mc doesnt go with Chloe, i dont find her in the free roam.
And Imre is fucking a girl in bathroom. Maybe this girl is Chloe.
Thats why i think they are lovers.
Chloe is present in 2 scenes in HoCo party
1: Talking to Ryan
2: Crying in the changing/locker room

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure Aaron would recognize Chloe and call her Chloe and not "hot blonde"
disappointed he WASN'T with her or you saying update was disappointing?
disappointment as in this theory is hella weak and can easily be debunked

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
When you go look for him at party your told he left off with some hot blonde thats bout it
Yeah but they know who Chloe is...I think they would say " He left with Chloe. "
During the challenge he even says why is Chloe calling you.
Nah, no way is Chloe.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Agreed. Emily doesn't seem to have learned a single thing since cheating on the MC. Plus anytime you call her out on her shitty behaviour she instantly tries to shift some of the blame on the MC.
She definitely has problems...bit of a bunny boiler.
I wouldn`t be surprised if later in the game she gets shitfaced and sexually assaulted.
Can imagine Ryan or one of the Apes doing it.

Damn, Riley turns out to be a freaky girl! I can defo see a threesome happening with MC her and Audrey...

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
and yet when you have returned from the toilets (where you catch him in the action), Chloe is at podium dancing.
is she the only blonde in the game?
In the apes party there is 2 blondes, one outside the house and another inside the house next to where Aubrey is.

So Chloe is not the only blonde in the game.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Chloe is present in 2 scenes in HoCo party
1: Talking to Ryan
2: Crying in the changing/locker room

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure Aaron would recognize Chloe and call her Chloe and not "hot blonde"

disappointment as in this theory is hella weak and can easily be debunked
I'm sure Andre Young doesnt look for her well and his theory doesn't make much sense.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The only thing I want to know is why they criticize Chloe so much, is it that she is what they say or is there any plan to make her look bad in front of different people.
One reason could be that Nora and Aubrey are jealous of Chloe and want to take the position of president from her.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
What are the conditions to get the Riley sex scene?

I cant seem to get it.

EDIT: nor the sneaking to the stall. If someone could tell me I'd appreciate it
i don't know if there are other conditions too, but if you talk to her 2 times at homecoming(after riley left you can talk to her another time at photo shoot) she will ask you to go to the toilet.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
anyone also have perfomance problems when i start the game everthing is normal when i play 10 - 15 min text takes 5 - 10 sec sec to show the next

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes