-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, is there a way to actually cheer up Nora? Or she always turns you down?
I find the Nora-Chris relationship one of the most ironic. Supposedly the top trait Wolves value is loyalty, but Chris can't seem to be loyal to Nora. He obviously doesn't cheat on her, but he never spends time with her, proving his lack of commitment to her. She is very obviously committed to him, and she is hurt deeply by his ignoring her constantly.

Notice how every single conversation with them together ends with Nora leaving. My guess is that they'll break up soon. I don't think there's really anything that will cheer her up for a while. She probably won't be able to really be happy until the break-up has happened and she's had a little time to put it in the past. I think the key with her is persistence; the MC will only make progress when she's not always sad about the relationship.

Reactions: Abhai

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
okay.. just downloaded and started and ..

my saves are ALL gone.
again...?!

is this a solvable bug or do I have to start over again? :confused:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i really like this game and after i read here that this version was full of bugs
and i started to play with some apprehension but i finished this update without even a single bug for me it ran without any problem
now i'm just waiting for the next update

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
So, is there a way to actually cheer up Nora? Or she always turns you down?
this might be really late I'm not keeping up with the forum but yea if you have "confident" kct Nora will accept and you will play a short game of never have I ever and cheer her up.

some girls are already showing what personalty type they prefer Chloe is "popular" and Nora is "confident" so far. Audrey might be both, Lauren is ""loyal" and amber has a "popular" kct check this update.

ignore if this question was already answered tho

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I find the Nora-Chris relationship one of the most ironic. Supposedly the top trait Wolves value is loyalty, but Chris can't seem to be loyal to Nora. He obviously doesn't cheat on her, but he never spends time with her, proving his lack of commitment to her. She is very obviously committed to him, and she is hurt deeply by his ignoring her constantly.

Notice how every single conversation with them together ends with Nora leaving. My guess is that they'll break up soon. I don't think there's really anything that will cheer her up for a while. She probably won't be able to really be happy until the break-up has happened and she's had a little time to put it in the past. I think the key with her is persistence; the MC will only make progress when she's not always sad about the relationship.
Yeah, i think their relationship its gonna end anytime soon but there is a way to cheer her up if you are on "Confident" path.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

daboy91

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone else getting "'An exception has occurred." , when trying to open text messages in the latest update?

Fninefiveleech

Nov 3, 2020
I'm stuck on the scene that MC should probably reply something... but there's nothing to reply. After the scene with Autuum and the Dog. I tried not reply to Riley when she told MC about the photo and tried not reply on the photo itself to reply on this screen, but still stuck.

There's no error screen, too.

Compressed version.

1613255732806.png

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I really enjoy this game ! Haven't commented before but I wait every update for sure !
The only thing I don't understand is that I can only ask out Lauren, with the sentence "Lauren would kill me if I asked someone other than her"... but I WANT to ask someone else haha, I always stayed friendly with her, nothing more... I guess I was too friendly ? Sigh... where is Chloe when I need her... :p

Edit : Nevermind, I should have just be patient before writing it down. :LUL:
Keep the good work !

Last edited:

Commander099

Mar 21, 2019
Me too..

I'm stuck on the scene that MC should probably reply something... but there's nothing to reply. After the scene with Autuum and the Dog. I tried not reply to Riley when she told MC about the photo and tried not reply on the photo itself to reply on this screen, but still stuck.

There's no error screen, too.

Compressed version.

View attachment 1035449

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I seem to have settled on Riley (with a side of Aubrey off the secret menu :whistle:)... I think... I'm okay with that. Hopefully Riley's "crazy meter" won't be jacked up to 11...

I find Emily's model to be very attractive, but like so many others, I can't consider her seriously without knowing what the hell happened in the past.

Somebody above asked about Nora... I think she's being set up as a friend who could possibly morph into a romantic interest eventually depending on what happens with Chris... Curious how that works out... Honestly, depending on how it's written, it could turn out to be an excellent "dark horse" mid-to-late game route where they have time to develop a solid friendship relationship without the romantic pressure at the beginning.

Now I'm also second-guessing my decision to not go to the demonstration/protest with Autumn. Oh well, maybe I'll do another playthrough.

Darkspirit25

Mar 9, 2020
If i remember correctly you can finish the night with Lauren, Chloe, Penelope or Riley.
With Riley there is 2 different dialogues with her in the end depending if you had or not sex with her.
And if your afinity is "popular" you can convice Amber to something when calling her to the homecoming, but my game crashes when she invites the MC to do something else and the player's response for it is automatically "no"...so i dont know exatly what happens.
Edit.
The 5th ending is in fact with Amber, i was able to overcome the error.

Can you tell me how did you manage to get over that error with Amber?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondeing what happend to mc and julia ? in previous versions he was still calling her mom but now he calls her by name is Julia no longer mc mom or has this been removed ?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes