• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
" Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! "

I wondered why there is such a warning. is it because it is compared to being a dik? or similar content?
Because as this game was new, a lot of the badik fanboys compared the games, did take a shit on it, liked to mention how this game sucks compared to that etc.
Also a review should be about this game, not how it is compared to another game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tunak23 and TREXrg

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
Because as this game was new, a lot of the badik fanboys compared the games, did take a shit on it, liked to mention how this game sucks compared to that etc.
Also a review should be about this game, not how it is compared to another game.
I understand. it's one of the harsh realities of life, unfortunately. if you do something, they always compare you to better versions. or more popular versions. Competition is good, but within reason.

Reactions: TREXrg

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes :WeSmart::

Act I = College Kings 1 (v1.4.8 here and v1.4.13 currently free on Steam).
Act II = College Kings 2 (v4.0.0 here, the first leaked version of Episode 4 without bugfixes from Patreon. On Steam it is currently v4.1.10, but only until episode 3, episode 4 and 5 will be released as a single DLC on 24th May).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act I v1.4.13] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CollegeKings-A1v1.4.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
It seems like all enthusiasm for this game is shot. I don't think it's as terrible now as some people seem to think but for a game as far in development with reasonably regular updates, all the rewrites, staff turnover and general disorder this game seems to have gone through, it's a little incredible to see a game with a supposedly large update (or 2 updates for whatever that's worth) have no buzz going on.
Personally, just give me a scene with Kim and scrub Charli from my brain and I might be able to forgive the developers.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
It seems like all enthusiasm for this game is shot. I don't think it's as terrible now as some people seem to think but for a game as far in development with reasonably regular updates, all the rewrites, staff turnover and general disorder this game seems to have gone through, it's a little incredible to see a game with a supposedly large update (or 2 updates for whatever that's worth) have no buzz going on.
Personally, just give me a scene with Kim and scrub Charli from my brain and I might be able to forgive the developers.
true thats what broken promises do

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well now that U-Steve no longer has to worry about his second project due to it going "tits-up", perhaps we'll be seeing more story rich updates in this one more regularly. Because lately we've been getting more bug fixes than actual progression.

I just hope that he doesn't get the bright idea of biting off more than he can chew and slow dev speeds to a crawl again by dreaming up another title to start on, and we should be golden.

Unscripted looked interesting, but wasn't the right time to begin working on it while still having an active project in development. I wouldn't mind seeing that title be reborn at a later date, after this one is completed. Just don't try pretending to be a squid! It's better to do 1 thing properly rather than several things badly due to rushing and overloading yourself Steve!

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Is Kim the girl with the pink hair ?... Yes please!.

I am really liking this game, one of my favourites at the moment. Many great girls to choose from, and a few that a meh. I can't get enough of Nora.

Notuik

May 15, 2017
Hello i have a recent bug that appear. When i launch the game (the act 2) via steam i have this :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 193, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 194, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
AttributeError: 'UUID' object has no attribute 'startswith'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 193, in script
    python:
  File "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings 2\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings 2\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 194, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings 2\renpy\exports.py", line 4093, in execute_default_statement
    i()
  File "game/after_default_ren.py", line 217, in fix_uuid
AttributeError: 'UUID' object has no attribute 'startswith'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 4.1.12
Thu May 16 19:40:27 2024

Did someone know how to deal with it. I have already try to reinstal the game and delete any file link to it.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
UndergradSteve — Today at 7:04 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm very sorry to have to tell you all that the Patreon release of CK2 Episodes 4 & 5 has been delayed to Monday, May 20th. The Steam release remains unaffected and will proceed as scheduled on Friday, May 24th.

I understand everyone is really excited, and that this news is disappointing, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. Despite our best efforts, struggles with my personal health have ultimately impacted our production schedule, meaning we need a few extra days to ensure the quality of the double-episode meets our standards. This isn't something I wanted to trouble the community with, so rest assured I'm working with the team to minimize any disruptions caused by my health going forward.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding as I know how excited you all are. The team is committed to working through the weekend and delivering a smooth release on Monday, and I sincerely believe it will be worth the wait. As a token of our gratitude, we'll release Patreon renders for the top 5 voted girls in June, rather than just the usual top 3.

Thank you everyone for your understanding and your support.

-Steve

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes