mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
It defo won't be a harem.
For now you can be in a relationship with 2 girls,Lauren and Chloe, and both of them are not the types to share and both had displayed jealousy.If we get Nora after everything she went through with chris there is not a single chance she would be into it,
Penelope is even more reserved than Lauren so no chance there either. Emily(probably after charli will get discredited by mc and riley she will come back to trying to get back with mc) won't share for sure as she wanted to get mc back for herself (before charli that is),Riley is a big mystery,she was the girl next door type but now she seems to be more like Amber or Aubrey,and I don't know what they want to do with her character,she wouldn't mind mc fucking around now,but I think she'd rather have a monogamous relationship. Now we get to the wildest two,where Amber seems to remain on her free spirit path,while Aubrey is well on her way to accept mc as her boyfriend and I think If she agrees to do so,she would want to be exclusive. I think that only threesomes could happen,and only 3 girls would agree-Riley,Aubrey and Amber, I mean you can fuck everyone up until you h=get a gf,If you get one she will probably find out you are cheating on her and break up
You're right, harem wasn't the right word and it would make the story ridicoulus. i'm currently fucking mostly everyone i can get, but officially although not very publicly dating Chloe, not sure what was up with Riley before the Europe trip, i avoided Lauren from the start, Penelope has potential but disappeared after the ferry ride. Decided not to pursue Aubrey after the photoshoot, also rejected Lindsey as that would be bad considering everything going on with Chloe and now with Nora in the mix, something is going to go wrong very soon, Charli stirring up shit or not hahaha.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
it is a good update.
The ship section was a bit cluster fucky (you cud get soft locked if u want perfect score).
Great moment with some of the girls (surprisingly no Chole tho.. i mean we are in Paris yo?)
Also finally ppl starting to see thru that fgt.
You dont need mods to get all the scenes, all are ez enuf
Generally a good update. Keep it up.

Reactions: Tunak23

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
I just finished last update and must say... cant wait for another update in september!
I hope we get choice to DATE gorgeous girl -> NORA! :love: She's incredible.:love::cool::love::giggle:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I really, really, can't wait for the reveal of why bitchboi charli hates MC enough to cause so much trouble for us.
It's so farfetched for a guy we never met before.
Is he really gay? he seems to shout it from the rooftops enough...or just after the girls.
I feel sorry for anyone on the Emily path, she really is a total cunt to MC. Also went off Riley after Europe.
Nora is just <3 when you get closer.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I must have totally missed (or forgotten) something, does anyone know why Lauren is pissed off at the MC? Last I remember from the last update is doing that Harry Potter quiz with her and having a nice dinner. What exactly can we 'Apologize' for?

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Hi any word on a new Mod for V12 I am having loads of errors with the current version of the mod.

Any help appreciated.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I must have totally missed (or forgotten) something, does anyone know why Lauren is pissed off at the MC? Last I remember from the last update is doing that Harry Potter quiz with her and having a nice dinner. What exactly can we 'Apologize' for?
NOTE: Using compressed MAC version linked on first page.

The exact same thing happened to me. I'm positive I made a backup save, screwed Aubrey on the plane, and reloaded so I didn't piss off Lauren. Then I started v12 with that save, began the murder mini game and Lauren hates me for some reason.

I then went ALL THE WAY BACK to the plane scene where you can choose to meet Aubrey in the plane restroom, played it all the way through, then got dozens of variable loading errors once the murder game started (most starting with v12s7_[nameofcharacter]).

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
NOTE: Using compressed MAC version linked on first page.

The exact same thing happened to me. I'm positive I made a backup save, screwed Aubrey on the plane, and reloaded so I didn't piss off Lauren. Then I started v12 with that save, began the murder mini game and Lauren hates me for some reason.

I then went ALL THE WAY BACK to the plane scene where you can choose to meet Aubrey in the plane restroom, played it all the way through, then got dozens of variable loading errors once the murder game started (most starting with v12s7_[nameofcharacter]).
The Mile High with Aubrey didn't really piss Lauren off, at least in my playthrough. She asks about it after the flight, and even hints at wanting to 'explore' things during the trip... And her and MC hang out together and have (wholesome, so far) fun in London.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The Mile High with Aubrey didn't really piss Lauren off, at least in my playthrough. She asks about it after the flight, and even hints at wanting to 'explore' things during the trip... And her and MC hang out together and have (wholesome, so far) fun in London.
These people might've became Lauren's GF which causes her to get angry about it
I wanna see the reaction when Chris finds out that the MC fucked his girlfriend.
Chris pure went from likeable to as bad as Grayson if not worse in a single moment

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
These people might've became Lauren's GF which causes her to get angry about it

Chris pure went from likeable to as bad as Grayson if not worse in a single moment
I really, really, can't wait for the reveal of why bitchboi charli hates MC enough to cause so much trouble for us.
It's so farfetched for a guy we never met before.
Is he really gay? he seems to shout it from the rooftops enough...or just after the girls.
I feel sorry for anyone on the Emily path, she really is a total cunt to MC. Also went off Riley after Europe.
Nora is just <3 when you get closer.
I feel bad for Nora, sadly the dev dont give us the option to kick his ass, he deserved it. I think Charli isnt gay, he is trying to hard make the MC look bad,he is a cunt first tried with Lauren, he dont suceeded, later he stole Riley´s picture for she to get mad at the MC, and now that he found about Chloe and MC´s relationship i think he will try to do something to ruin their relationship.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I feel bad for Nora, sadly the dev dont give us the option to kick his ass, he deserved it. I think Charli isnt gay, he is trying to hard make the MC look bad,he is a cunt first tried with Lauren, he dont suceeded, later he stole Riley´s picture for she to get mad at the MC, and now that he found about Chloe and MC´s relationship i think he will try to do something to ruin their relationship.
Yep, agree mate. I think the whole gay thing is a lot of bollocks. He's acting like a jealous straight dude. The way he tried jumping in with Nora and then again with the bag robbery. The whole approaching Lauren, influencing Riley and Lindsay.
Yeah, gay my ass :sneaky:
When he first bodyblocked MC with Nora, that was when MC should have knocked him out. If the girls didn't like it? fuck 'em.

I'm doing another playthru without Chloe as I know that bitchboi will reveal how many others I was fucking on my manwhore route. This run is for Nora/Lindsay.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes