richiman

May 3, 2022
Need help season 1, after I "kill" everyone in the game I don't know here to go, try to talk with Mr. Lee but nothing happens, he just say j can't talk to the game master. What I do? I search all the path. Is Lauren being mad at me after I cheat on her on the airplane had to do with anything?
You just didn't kill everyone.
Check out this video and make sure you killed everyone.
Some characters may be difficult to find for some people.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
that File won't work for mega it well be a white File
I downloaded it no problem. I think it may have had to wait to finish off past the 5G mark, but no big deal. I use MEGASync and it simply resumed the download automatically the next day when I turned my computer on. By the time I used my computer (I turn it on when I get up, but don't get on it right away) the file had completed downloading.

Could probably host this on another service, but if you wait for that, than you may as well download from MEGA if you're going to wait anyhow.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

Ok, since no one else appear I just search everywhere, but I will look at the video thanks.

richiman

May 3, 2022
that File won't work for mega it well be a white File
Why can't u please put a pc windows for mega on here ?
This file normally works and it is the PC version. It is an archive that has been zipped with the program. Once you have downloaded this archive, you need to extract it using , or any other program of your choice that supports extracting the archive. After extracting the archive you will normally get the game files. There is no big philosophy here. You can always buy the game from the and download the game files right from the Steam servers.

I downloaded it no problem. I think it may have had to wait to finish off past the 5G mark, but no big deal. I use MEGASync and it simply resumed the download automatically the next day when I turned my computer on. By the time I used my computer (I turn it on when I get up, but don't get on it right away) the file had completed downloading.

Could probably host this on another service, but if you wait for that, than you may as well download from MEGA if you're going to wait anyhow.
You can use VPN and "change IP Address" if you want to resume downloading immediately after using 5 GB in MEGA through your IP.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

I didn't invite Penelope and Josh......

richiman

May 3, 2022
It is over 5GB and cant be downloaded by free user. Any other download possibility?
Just download 5GB of the game and wait for your transfer to renew, or use a VPN to download the game immediately after using the 5GB transfer from MEGA.

Quick guide:
Download the app -> Open link in -> Download 5 GB of the game from MEGA in app -> Pause download in app -> Start VPN and connect to the selected country -> Resume download.

Suggested VPNs:

richiman

May 3, 2022
Is save compatibility finally working in this version?

Works in my case without any problem, but still in early alpha version.

Official note:
College Kings 1 save compatibility is early alpha release. Be warned bugs and errors are expected using this system. If you experience a bug or error we ask you either report it on our or our .​

plaksjnddddd

Dec 15, 2020
I keep getting this whenever I try loading the game up in joiplay and it just closes the client. Can anybody help me?
----
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 377, in script
File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Guys I, Download CollegeKings-v15.1.0 a while ago but didn't have time to play yet, what is different in this one?
Is this version the only one that will be updated?
Will my saves work or will have to start a new game altogether to be on this version ( College kings 2)
Any help will be appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes