tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Damn. I saw the comments/steam reviews about 'consequences' but just assumed it was people complaining that you couldn't two time and get away with it forever.

Even if for some unfathomable reason, a student decided to not transfer/drop out after the winter versus punishment stuff, attempting to house (room?) arrest a student is an actual joke. Bulldozing a residence with 30min of warning (a construction company wouldn't touch that with a 1000 mile pole) is begging on hands and knees to be obliterated by a lawsuit, and that's not even touching the threat to start demolition with people still inside. That's also assuming the houses are owned by the university (not actually that common).

Universities aren't the military. They don't own the student body. They are heavily limited in what they can get away with, and such a hardcore crackdown would hemorrhage your student body (especially for a school that, judging by the player/Imre/etc, doesn't appear to have very stringent entry requirements). To say nothing of the athletics catastrophe it would be as half your athletes hit the transfer portal. I get the devs tried to go for a story twist, but this is just really poorly thought out. I loved the game to this point, and I'll keep going for awhile I guess, but any semblance of world immersion is shattered by literally every single Wolf/Ape (except maybe Perry, he's kind of a pushover, lol) not immediately laughing their asses off at the fat guy and the dean and just withdrawing from the university.

Sorry devs. Like I said, I love the game, but the entire school crackdown arc is a pretty colossal own goal. I guess some props are in order on account of me caring enough to be annoyed? Though I would be annoyed by the above regardless...

Either way, sorry to beat the dead horse. Even if I drop the game in the near future, it was a fun ride to this point, so cheers for that devs.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
hi guys
anybody knows about how to clear Imre's list at halloween party?
i have only problem with Lauren and Autumn
if Lauren just kissed, than she reject
if Lauren grilfriend, than Autumn reject
what should i do?
(i am loyal and give the brown horse as gift)

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Damn. I saw the comments/steam reviews about 'consequences' but just assumed it was people complaining that you couldn't two time and get away with it forever.

Even if for some unfathomable reason, a student decided to not transfer/drop out after the winter versus punishment stuff, attempting to house (room?) arrest a student is an actual joke. Bulldozing a residence with 30min of warning (a construction company wouldn't touch that with a 1000 mile pole) is begging on hands and knees to be obliterated by a lawsuit, and that's not even touching the threat to start demolition with people still inside. That's also assuming the houses are owned by the university (not actually that common).

Universities aren't the military. They don't own the student body. They are heavily limited in what they can get away with, and such a hardcore crackdown would hemorrhage your student body (especially for a school that, judging by the player/Imre/etc, doesn't appear to have very stringent entry requirements). To say nothing of the athletics catastrophe it would be as half your athletes hit the transfer portal. I get the devs tried to go for a story twist, but this is just really poorly thought out. I loved the game to this point, and I'll keep going for awhile I guess, but any semblance of world immersion is shattered by literally every single Wolf/Ape (except maybe Perry, he's kind of a pushover, lol) not immediately laughing their asses off at the fat guy and the dean and just withdrawing from the university.

Sorry devs. Like I said, I love the game, but the entire school crackdown arc is a pretty colossal own goal. I guess some props are in order on account of me caring enough to be annoyed? Though I would be annoyed by the above regardless...

Either way, sorry to beat the dead horse. Even if I drop the game in the near future, it was a fun ride to this point, so cheers for that devs.
To be Honest the Story Contenuity is fucked since the first game but at least the Characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and scenes are better for now

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To be Honest the Story Contenuity is fucked since the first game but at least the Characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and scenes are better for now
How are the characters better ?
They have no continuity, their behavior and personality changes every couple of updates, whenever a new writer takes over...don't find the scenes better either, more like hit and miss, how it has been for a while.

Reactions: TREXrg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
How are the characters better ?
They have no continuity, their behavior and personality changes every couple of updates, whenever a new writer takes over...don't find the scenes better either, more like hit and miss, how it has been for a while.
well its more if Udergrade Steve continues to write the story than at least Charcters can regain continuity(does not mean they will)

i said the are over the top meaning its more a characature of what the should be but at least the are better as when multiple writers worked on them.

I understand what you mean and if he does get another writer agian he completly fucks over continuity but i think he has another major problem

when he startet his Patreon page he would give the highest tier subcribers the ability to write a character/sex scene he would make in the game.(what probably will make Characters inconsition)

What i think these things are is Cheating/Gandbang/Cucking/MMF/Cohersion/ and also he made a poll of what people want the game to be (but we didn't see the results only that he said that people what decisons to matter what he than ignored)

He is now in the face of regaining trust wiith some players but if he fucks up agian i think he is done(having a bad reputation as a person is not good(DPC) but having a bad reputation for the product is far worse)

English is not my first Language so probably full of errors(LoL)

Reactions: Raziel_8

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
hi guys
i have only problem with Lauren and Autumn
if Lauren just kissed, than she reject
if Lauren grilfriend, than Autumn reject
what should i do?
(i am loyal and give the brown horse as gift)
To make out with Autumn, you must not at any point have been Lauren's girlfriend, and you must still have Loyal rep - AND, you must have helped her at the dog shelter and gone on the lunch break.
To get sex with Lauren despite not being her girlfriend, you must have kissed her at least once, not pissed her off at any point, and have bought something other than a crappy gift card. (You must also still be loyal, which you probably are since you had to be in order to make out with Autumn less than an hour ago...)

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
To make out with Autumn, you must not at any point have been Lauren's girlfriend, and you must still have Loyal rep - AND, you must have helped her at the dog shelter and gone on the lunch break.
To get sex with Lauren despite not being her girlfriend, you must have kissed her at least once, not pissed her off at any point, and have bought something other than a crappy gift card. (You must also still be loyal, which you probably are since you had to be in order to make out with Autumn less than an hour ago...)
i dont understand what do i bad
i can make out with Autumn even if i am not loyal, there is only KTC check if i see her ass at dog shelter
how can i piss off Lauren? on plane i didnt go to Aurbey and when i have chance to make her help Lindsey than i dont make fun of her. is there any other?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
i dont understand what do i bad
i can make out with Autumn even if i am not loyal, there is only KTC check if i see her ass at dog shelter
how can i piss off Lauren? on plane i didnt go to Aurbey and when i have chance to make her help Lindsey than i dont make fun of her. is there any other?
Offhand, I don't remember where you get an opportunity to kiss Lauren *without* becoming her boyfriend. It's not an easy line to tread, I know that.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Offhand, I don't remember where you get an opportunity to kiss Lauren *without* becoming her boyfriend. It's not an easy line to tread, I know that.
you can kiss her on the bench, at the beach for sure and only kissed status will be

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the first scene of Episode 2 after the rework? The once called 'Have sex, silly!' which is before where you choose between the Chloe and Lindsey scenes

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
hi guys
It's no longer possible because the pro-monogamy clique that seems to be writing the game now removed a lot of FWB options, including being able to sleep with Lauren after the party if you weren't her BF (and if you are Lauren's BF then Autumn won't make out with you so you still can't complete the list).

For those looking for a walkthrough/ guide, the best I've seen recently is Xhal's "100% Guide and Optimised Path" from CK's Steam pages.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's no longer possible because the pro-monogamy clique that seems to be writing the game now removed a lot of FWB options, including being able to sleep with Lauren after the party if you weren't her BF (and if you are Lauren's BF then Autumn won't make out with you so you still can't complete the list).

For those looking for a walkthrough/ guide, the best I've seen recently is Xhal's "100% Guide and Optimised Path" from CK's Steam pages.
wait what? I always thought the list part was primarily intended for a lauren playthrough - the Autumn part is a change if anything; I remember being surprised that she would swoop in on her sister like that, but I think that used to be enabled.

In other words it's not Lauren that changed, you always had to be close to her, that was normal. It's Autumn's mechanical forks changed :/

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

if its true, than for me game over, i dont play a game, what make a impossible challange
have fun everyone else

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Hate to burst your bubble on lauren requirements...But that is incorrect..With the new updated game as is if you are loyal/kissed/and bought her brown horse u will not get anywhere her... Only way to have sex with lauren at birthday party is if you are her boyfriend. I've played this and can verify.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hate to burst your bubble on lauren requirements...But that is incorrect..With the new updated game as is if you are loal/kissed/and bought her brown horse u will not get anywhere her... Only way to have sex with lauren at birthday party is if you are her boyfriend. I've played this and can verify.
Ahh fair enough, they tinkered with it again.
Does that mean it's flat-out impossible to complete the whole list in one night? Wasn't there an achievement for doing so, or do I remember that wrongly...

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Ahh fair enough, they tinkered with it again.
Does that mean it's flat-out impossible to complete the whole list in one night? Wasn't there an achievement for doing so, or do I remember that wrongly...
there was an achievement not sure if it can still be acquired.. only way to get everyone in one night is to cheat using a mod by changing relationships and u can do that with (1) Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - College Kings 2 Cheat/Multi Mod[Duke Knox] | F95zone with this u can change relationships on the fly.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
there was an achievement not sure if it can still be acquired.. only way to get everyone in one night is to cheat using a mod by changing relationships and u can do that with (1) Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - College Kings 2 Cheat/Multi Mod[Duke Knox] | F95zone with this u can change relationships on the fly.
Granted - but my attitude has always been that if you're going to cheat, you might as well just not load the game at all and declare you've already won it.

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
wait what? I always thought the list part was primarily intended for a lauren playthrough - the Autumn part is a change if anything; I remember being surprised that she would swoop in on her sister like that, but I think that used to be enabled.

In other words it's not Lauren that changed, you always had to be close to her, that was normal. It's Autumn's mechanical forks changed :/
I'm not quite sure what you mean but, back when it was possible to complete the list (and I have the achievement for doing so) it was only possible if you were not Lauren's BF (so not, presumably on a "lauren playthrough") as, while you could have sex with Lauren as her BF (thus crossing off that part of the list) you could not make out with Autumn if you were Lauren's BF.

It was possible to have a kissed status with Lauren (basically have made out with her a couple of times but not triggered BF status (eg don't have sex in Paris), I think I've posted how to do that previously) and get her to have sex with you after the party (at which point you became FWB) but this was, apparently, playing the game wrong (Not enough CONSEQUENCES! or something) and has so been memoryholed.

Now you just can't have sex with Lauren unless you're already her BF which makes it impossible to complete the list.

Reactions: TREXrg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
but this was, apparently, playing the game wrong (Not enough CONSEQUENCES! or something) and has so been memoryholed.

Now you just can't have sex with Lauren unless you're already her BF which makes it impossible to complete the list.
Well he could have simply let it be that way and put the consequences in the next episode(he makes consequences pretty wierd where you often hardlocked or no differance regardless of choies)

3.20 star(s) 184 Votes