PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Patch 1.4.10 has been released today on Steam and they are still fixing small details. What is missing is something to fix the savegame transfer to College Kings 2 :devilish::mad:.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Returning to this game after a while (since midway through act1 of season2.) Does one or the other winning or losing the election matter materially to the MC's relationship arc with Chloe/Lindsay? (Currently on GF path with the former, FWB the latter, and helping both in the election).

Zeddles

Sep 12, 2019
Is there a complete CK2 walkthrough pdf somewhere? I know theres the episode 1 bit, but i am hesitant to play through ck2 fully or properly without the same for episodes 2,3 & 4.

Zeddles

Sep 12, 2019
I don't think so.
That surprises me, and is also kinda annoying. Games like this always seem to have a proper decent walkthrough being worked on by someone. I guess i'll have to keep an eye out for when someone actually does, or for those official ones that are outdated to actually get updated

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
That surprises me, and is also kinda annoying. Games like this always seem to have a proper decent walkthrough being worked on by someone. I guess i'll have to keep an eye out for when someone actually does, or for those official ones that are outdated to actually get updated
Their used to be but the dev keeps changing the values and stuff so older walkthroughs got outdated. Probably felt it wasn't worth it. I mean we are still getting updates for part 1 rather than part 2.

DC Insomnia

Jun 19, 2022
It really stucks that you can't properly transfer from Season 1. I really liked Season 1, and I like Season so far as well, but it's really annoying that many things I did in Season 1 just didn't happen because I couldn't properly import. For example, the fighting tournament in Season 1. I won that (yes, I used Auto Win), but in Season 2, Chris said I wasn't doing well in the Season 1 tournament. Also, I didn't actually go to the homecoming night, but I rather spent the night with Amber. And yet again, in Season 2, she said she spent the night alone. And those are just a few examples. It just ruins the "immersion" for me. I probably have to wait for the import save function to work so I can properly enjoy Season 2.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It really stucks that you can't properly transfer from Season 1. I really liked Season 1, and I like Season so far as well, but it's really annoying that many things I did in Season 1 just didn't happen
Everything screwed up once they went on the trip in Season 1 (and once the female writer left) Chapter/Episode 4+ for Season 1 is just a disaster. Then they changed things and made CK 2.

It's just a mess especially with not being able to continue anything you did in Season 1. What's the point? Nora? this/that LI? might as well just download the gallery and enjoy all the scenes the game/games have to offer.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Speaking of that when will Julia come back? After everything that had been happing you think the MC would have contacted her. This game a big problem with disappearing characters. Emily has gotten nothing to do recently. We have not seen Evelyn in forever. At least Kim finally came back for a cameo.
Funny enough when this game first released the dev has stated that there could possibly be a julia route in the future but interestingly enough that went no where.

Reactions: Leonin and TREXrg

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Returning to this game after a while (since midway through act1 of season2.) Does one or the other winning or losing the election matter materially to the MC's relationship arc with Chloe/Lindsay? (Currently on GF path with the former, FWB the latter, and helping both in the election).
In playthroughs where I "helped" both but arranged for Lindsay to win, she was still majorly pissed at me when she found out I'd also helped Chloe, but forgave me soon enough.

I haven't seen any scene where the reverse happens, and Chloe finds out you were helping Lindsay as well as her...

Reactions: Tumai

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, not to my memory. It was disappointing when after you win the election with the candidate you helped - both of them give you the "not now busy with work" routine.....

You'd think there would at least be some difference between the two of them given the personalities, like Chloe would be more willing to party hard after a victory or something like that.

Reactions: TREXrg and Tumai
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes