• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Why is there a warning that discussing BADIK or any other game will be romoved instantly lol. Is there some drama going on ? If the answer can't be written here, I wouldn't mind a PM. Thanks.

Mournsoul

Jun 12, 2017
I can't use the phone i tried all the versions and allways the same problem... Why not fix the phone? It doesn't show to me... When i'm asked to check the phone it doesnt appear...

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I've made a gallery/cheat mod for this game

You can access both by clicking the small "CHEATS" button that appear in the bottom right corner

Download: MEGA
thanks, that's a great mod
up to 0.4.1, does the gallery only have 3 scene unlockable or did i mess up using more than 1 mod at the same time?

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Good renders, classic college setting, i hope dev will think about characters and their decisions(now they look too "plastic" and dont evoke simpathy). Also will good, if you rewrite MC and impact of his actions on plot. Now it looks like you try to imagine MC like newbee with no life expierence, but irrational logic of his actions didn`t help, in my opinion.
Good luck with development and sorry for bad english(im non-native speaker)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The update was short and there were a lot of choices, but they only affect your personality/affinity, not the story itself yet. The game is still in its early stages. Try to reserve judgment for later on. The Dev. has stated that choices will matter, they just didn't affect the story during this update. I do like that there are a lot of choices to adjust your KC since I have a feeling it will matter a lot later, perhaps in your school reputation, which girls will like you, and who knows where else.
It is one thing to have a crafted story that is directed in a specific direction. But when you have choices that should SPECIFICALLY PREVENT the ending (drinking water so you don't get drunk) and then have that ending be unavoidable, is called railroading the story. I'm going to tell my friend 3 times that I don't want to go and then go anyway because? Then I'm going to drink water instead of drinking so I won't get drunk... but get drunk because?

And there are no answers to those questions, because the Dev railroaded the story into one single path, and I've tried to avoid saying this but here it is:

Laziness.

It's lazy, that's all there is to it. If you can't write multiple paths based on choices, then stop having choices. I'm sorry, but it's true. You can't get away with saying that it was a scripted event when the choices should have made it preventable. What that means is that you have had choices since your first update, but when it came time to split the path of the story between screwing up with Chloe or not, you decided that everyone should and save yourself the time of having to write different paths.

And that's the failing.

If you can't be bothered to make at least two separate paths you should have:
A. Not let the people make choices
B. Dumped the idea for the event and wrote the story in a different direction.

That's all there is to it. This update was a failure of competence.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wouldn't call this dev lazy, he's very active here and he's been releasing updates every two weeks or so.
I agree that the pre-party choices at the junkie friend's house are unnecessary.
They may influence the character's stats but they don't influence the party and what happens afterward.

Dec 13, 2018
So Dev, I believe people are having problems with the phone not appearing during certain spots of the game he is asked to look at his messages. And it seems to only happen while playing on Android. So I have a suggestion if you'll allow it, why not keep the phone visible and always available on the upper right corner. Its when it dissappears and then doesn't appear again when its needed is the problem on android, I don't think no one has this problem on PC, but alot of people play on their android devices now a days, so it would help us android users alot, thanks for your time, and also wanted to say love your game so far...

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
(drinking water so you don't get drunk)
The Dev. has since removed the water drinking choice in the 0.4.1 update. Personally it didn't bother me since I get that for drinkers, they can easily fall to peer pressure and have a drink later and get drunk anyway.

Laziness.
Not lazy, but I guess you can have a false opinion. As Ragnar said above, very active and there were choices previously that allowed or disallowed certain actions, while others not so much, but they still helped you define your personality, which will be important later.

Plus, the Dev. has made adjustments before based on feedback so even if they were lazy, they make up for it for being active in the community and adjusting things here and there to ensure it is enjoyable.

This update was a failure of competence.
LOL! How do you know? You didn't even play it! You just read the comments! The update was a short one. Not every update will have a story-altering choice.

I'm not a drinker in real life and I wouldn't have wanted to ruin anything with Chloe, but I just chalked it up to a mistake (which we have all made before in some form) and something I'll have to redeem on. If her path was permanently closed, I'd understand the frustration, but for a game in such early stages, it's a little premature.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Dev. has since removed the water drinking choice in the 0.4.1 update. Personally it didn't bother me since I get that for drinkers, they can easily fall to peer pressure and have a drink later and get drunk anyway.
This right here is proof of the laziness. Rather than change the story to fit the choices, he removed the choice after it was too late and people already complained.

That's what I mean. He only wanted the game to go the one path, he couldn't be bothered to write two, so rather than correct it the way that would have made more sense (add another path) he went the easy route and removed the choice.

Railroading the players.

That is not an example of him doing something good, it's avoiding the problem he caused in the first place and ignoring the complaints that there should have been a different ending based on the choices given in the original version.

Edit:
It's a bad precedent to set. Especially as a beginning Developer.

"Your ending doesn't make sense based on my choices, they should be another ending where I don't drink"
"Oh, you're right, here let me remove the crucial choice so that my ending makes sense"
"That's not what we said"
"No, this easier, that way the story ends where I wanted it to."
"Then why are you giving us choices?"
"Oh they'll matter later"
"And what happens the next time you give us a choice that doesn't shape how the story will go?"

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
This right here is proof of the laziness. Rather than change the story to fit the choices, he removed the choice after it was too late and people already complained.

That's what I mean. He only wanted the game to go the one path, he couldn't be bothered to write two, so rather than correct it the way that would have made more sense (add another path) he went the easy route and removed the choice.

Railroading the players.

That is not an example of him doing something good, it's avoiding the problem he caused in the first place and ignoring the complaints that there should have been a different ending based on the choices given in the original version.
So far, it APPEARS like the story only does go one path, and that your choices will only decide which girl will go for you. Maybe it will stay that way, or maybe there will be more depth; it certainly sounds like there will.

But obviously you are going to complain no matter what happens so I can't help you.

EDIT: I find it ironic that you just posted this message not two days ago with another game and yet you are complaining so much. Maybe you're just a troll? (rhetorical):

...Let the Dev make the game as they wanted to make it.

• Angry
Reactions: RoadWulf

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So far, it APPEARS like the story only does go one path, and that your choices will only decide which girl will go for you. Maybe it will stay that way, or maybe there will be more depth; it certainly sounds like there will.

But obviously you are going to complain no matter what happens so I can't help you.

EDIT: I find it ironic that you just posted this message not two days ago with another game and yet you are complaining so much. Maybe you're just a troll? (rhetorical):
There's a difference between here and there. One Person is writing a story in which the plot is set, the choices have consequences and the people want something that has been shown to be outside the desires of the developer's plot. (Adding incest with a character in game that doesn't feature that particular genre)

This case here is about the Developer giving choices that don't reflect this story. It's a kinetic novel masquerading as a game novel. The people who wanted a change were justified in asking because the Developer made it look like one thing should happen and it doesn't.

You cannot take what I say out of context and try to use it as argument. It's not trolling to want a Developer to give a crap about what they present.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played it yesterday before the bugfix, but I remember there was a bug with Chloe's text when you ask to meet up. The game force opens her text to you so you can reply, but she doesn't get added to your list of contacts. So if you back out of that text msg to check other tabs on the phone or something you couldn't reply to her unless you roll back. Small issue, but I thought you should know.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I think I'll stop playing for now and check back the comments in like 5 releases and see if anything has changed. I don't think I am going to like where the story will go and there seems to be only one path with no real player influence and this last update, where you're forced to fuck things up with Chloe was the last straw.

MimoLegend

Jul 27, 2019
the game so great my g .. hade alot of fun of playing this game made me exitcing so much for new version <3 .. + man you're so Energetic and Active.. thats so fucking great to creator like you keep it up <3

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
Going to follow this. I like the setting and the renders are good. I think my only complaint would be an echo of other complaints (railroading choices).

It would be nice if it was more user friendly how choices were impacting the game (pretty sure the mod accomplishes this). It would be nice to be able to access the phone at any time as well.

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes