paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thank you man!
0.5 will be released on Saturday for patrons and Friday 11th December for free
Now I feel like I am backed into a corner :), really wanna try the next asap so will probably need to join, besides you deserve to be paid for this game if I am being honest.

Reactions: UndergradSteve

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Now I feel like I am backed into a corner :), really wanna try the next asap so will probably need to join, besides you deserve to be paid for this game if I am being honest.
Thank you so much!
I hope you enjoy it, I'm excited to see what people think :p

Reactions: paragon

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
The lighting on Riley is not so good. Neither on Aubrey. The rest is nice. But why does Penelope look like she is in front of a medieval castle?
I had to use renders from the game and these are the best I could come up with, maybe if someone is better at making signatures than me that would be handy :LOL:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The new release is out today, sadly I have found myself checking Patreon a few times today with no positive result.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Huzzah! bring on the party, but wait ...
Damn back to the choice of who do I really wanna date?
The blonde, the redhead? *Boom* my brain has exploded!
January for the next update?
I shoot my head :(

Enjoyed this update though so thank you for all that hard work.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Thank you !
Yes I have changed my update cycle from now to try and make longer updates and with the holidays as well I won't have as much time as usual so it will be a bit longer until the next update....
I think it's the right decision. You'll have more time to plan and write your script. It's still a pretty impressive updating pace. So don't worry too much about that.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you !
Yes I have changed my update cycle from now to try and make longer updates and with the holidays as well I won't have as much time as usual so it will be a bit longer until the next update....
That is the right call, all work and no play is not good. Balance is the key. :alien:

Reactions: UndergradSteve

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

Hey everyone!
Here it is, College Kings v0.5!
Thank you all so much for pledging I'm really excited to let you guys see how the story develops in this version. I've taken in loads of feedback over the last few updates and I'm learning a lot about what this game should become and I hope this is reflected in this version and future updates I hope you'll enjoy even more...
Download:

Thank you and enjoy!
Changelog v0.5:
New content:
* Progressing the main story (Chloe, Lauren, Nora, Riley, Amber, Imre, etc.)
* 400-500 new renders
* Added a new Fight
* Additional Chloe arc added
Gameplay:
* Fighting on Android: You can now use buttons as well as keybindings to fight, making fighting on android ports possible
* Previous & new choices matter more: No more railroading
* Additional modular events and arcs added
* Added new achievements
* Added new scenes to scene selector
General Improvements:
* Changed the fight overlay to a modular one, showing your actual keybindings and available moves
* Added more realistic decision making to previous updates
* Updated Credits (shows new patrons)
Bug Fixes:
* Grammar fixes
* Fixed spelling errors
* Fixed a bug where you couldn't chat with Chloe after closing the phone

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
College Kings [v0.5.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Original Size: 2.85GB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (301MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes