assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked
Bonus Content Pack
Hey Patrons!
Over the last couple of days I've been putting together a little bonus content pack. Which includes some cool (imo) extra content for a handful of the characters in the game, which hopefully will reveal a little bit more about them and their personalities!
Let me know what you think and if you would like to see anything else added to this

Link:
Password: givemecontent

Best,
Undergrad Steve

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
UndergradSteve

First off great update! I really like that you let us go back and redo the drinking choice to have a good moment with Chloe.
I did all of this in 5.1 and go to the error and then downloaded 5.2

Now that I've downloaded 5.2, I planned on making a new route/save.
I am getting a lot of issues with pictures not showing up and I'm getting an error when I get to the bad roommates scene with Lauren where I can't continue.

Thanks for awesome content!

Reactions: UndergradSteve

lkta

May 3, 2017
Interesting, didn't know that. But how do I rename? Clicking the 'Page 1' text doesn't do anything

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Thanks
no worries It is a simple solution and can work out tidier/more convenient than naming individual saves having a page or two for each route, you can rename every page differently if you wish and as long as you play on the same PC it will still be called whatever you have called it when you start the next new version you download. This works for pretty much every single renpy game.

Beast25179

Jun 17, 2017
downloaded file from mega and am experiencing technical difficulties i am in a loop where i cant leave the phone after either beating up or being beaten by Adam waiting in the park getting message to see the girl or help Imre now cant do anything anyone got a save past here that i could use to jump on to next scene have down loaded 4 times and i am getting nowhere any help appreciated

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
UndergradSteve

First off great update! I really like that you let us go back and redo the drinking choice to have a good moment with Chloe.
I did all of this in 5.1 and go to the error and then downloaded 5.2

Now that I've downloaded 5.2, I planned on making a new route/save.
I am getting a lot of issues with pictures not showing up and I'm getting an error when I get to the bad roommates scene with Lauren where I can't continue.

Thanks for awesome content!
Hey, thanks for the feedback!
Hm, what does the error say and which images aren't showing?

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
Hey, thanks for the feedback!
Hm, what does the error say and which images aren't showing?

just a quick question: dl'ed .51 and ran into the "phone loop" after the fight, too.
dl'd .52 and instead of the loop, the game ends right there.
is that another bug or intentional? :-]

if it is, I suppose the new content is "in the past" and I should start a new game maybe? ;)

Sep 3, 2020
This is fixed now with 0.5.2
I downloaded the newest version of the game to fix that problem and after I message Chloe

the game ends is that supposed to happen

because if the game is supposed to end there and if it is that is really funny because I spent 5 hours re-downloading the game to fix that problem
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
just a quick question: dl'ed .51 and ran into the "phone loop" after the fight, too.
dl'd .52 and instead of the loop, the game ends right there.
is that another bug or intentional? :-]

if it is, I suppose the new content is "in the past" and I should start a new game maybe? ;)
I downloaded the newest version of the game to fix that problem and after I message Chloe

the game ends is that supposed to happen

because if the game is supposed to end there and if it is that is really funny because I spent 5 hours re-downloading the game to fix that problem
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah that is the end of the game, it was the last scene.
The bugfixes are across the whole of the new version but there is new content and new decisions in previous points of the game now too.

Reactions: vader667

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
Good work! Enjoyed the latest update. Is there a way to get Riley to stay in your room? Maybe it impacts relationship points on the back end but given the choice, it makes me think I am missing some content.

Also, would like to have access to the phone the whole time rather than when it is required to move the story along. I'm not sure how choices are impacting my key personality traits right now. I will have to play again to verify this as correct but pretty sure I was confident but a confident choice was greyed out. Not sure if that is fully fleshed out / streamlined or I am just stupid, could be either one.

Loved the bit about how being drunk may have resulted in something horrible happening with Chloe. Made me laugh.

Sep 3, 2020
this, this, a million times this.
I guess I got it I am so sorry it's just that every time I find a new game I like to make sure I have

the option but I can see how it can be very annoying I didn't mean to annoy you

I guess I can find a way to message the develop her privately so you don't have to see the message

over and over again sorry:cry::cry:
I deleted the message and again I did not mean to anger you or anyone I am truly sorry

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I love this game so far, but I have to know something.
When the first version was released you said a Harem is planned, will it be optional or not?
Hey there,

I want to make harem possible, but fully optional and actually quite difficult as you'd have to balanced a lot of girls at once. I want just a few or romancing even just one girl to be possible, butI might make mistakes on the way, so just let me know when something seems off.

All the best,

Undergrad Steve

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the in-depth feedback.
I really care about finding a balance between player feedback and my own vision, but it's always great to hear what people enjoy and what they enjoy less.

Fight scenes especially take quite a long time to program and render and I can completely understand that this can make other parts of the update feel too short. I've decided to switch to a monthly release cycle so that should hopefully ensure bigger updates.

Best,

Undergrad Steve

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
after the choice amber/imre this version ends? first i dowloanded 0.5.1 the i was stucked after the sms (choosing amber instead of imre. Then i downloaded 0.5.2 but the games ends after that choice. what's wrong?
That's the end of the update.

I'm already working on the next one though, so no worries.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes