Hexenbane

May 23, 2018
game gave me a bug after i̇ wrote a message to lauren that i̇ sai̇d ''i̇m not comi̇ng to beach''. stucked i̇n that scene and i̇ stucked i̇n ''i̇ should probably reply'' screen... any advi̇ce to get ri̇d of i̇t?
same here. can anyone help us guys?

Reactions: cakalxxx

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So about the Wolves honor challenge. Can someone explain me how the hell is my MC considered to be cheating when he's technically not dating anyone? And how the Wolves would know about it?

EDIT: Care guys, I dont know if its a bug or not but if you're Loyal and make out with Lauren on the beach the game automatically assumes you're on a relationship with her. Rolled back and changed that part and no longer got the cheating question. Steve needs to rework this because it doesnt make a lot of sense, she turned my MC down before but apparently this choice alone locks you back in her path.

is there an aubrey path can we take her to homecoming
I also have that question. Apparently I only have Lauren althought she denied my MC in the first talk post kiss since I was "Confident", but was "Loyal" on the beach and so she apparently had no problems then despite saying no to the MC before. This system need a total rework, its a cool concept but it doesnt work consistently with the plot past and future choices. Never missed a good choice for Chloe but she's unavailable too, did Aubrey two times but can't choose her either, no idea why not Penelope too since my MC kissed her post bowling date. I never gave a chance to Emily so that at least makes sense.

So I assume its tied somehow to the KCT or whatever it is but it feels very poorly implemented. I gotta say, the consistency is very, very weird.

EDIT: Ok, apparently if you make out with Lauren on the beach it automatically locked me out of a shit tons of paths :cautious: imo that seriously makes no sense whatsoever.

- Make out with Lauren on the beach -> Only have her as a choice
- Not making out with Lauren on the beach -> Everyone is a choice (except Emily but I assume its because my MC didn't screw with her)

So unless this is a bug, as far role-playing goes, its tad awful, because it feels like the game assumes you're automatically in a relationship with Lauren, despite not being at all

Last edited:

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
So about the Wolves honor challenge. Can someone explain me how the hell is my MC considered to be cheating when he's technically not dating anyone? And how the Wolves would know about it?

EDIT: Care guys, I dont know if its a bug or not but if you're Loyal and make out with Lauren on the beach the game automatically assumes you're on a relationship with her. Rolled back and changed that part and no longer got the cheating question. Steve needs to rework this because it doesnt make a lot of sense, she turned my MC down before but apparently this choice alone locks you back in her path.

I also have that question. Apparently I only have Lauren althought she denied my MC in the first talk post kiss since I was "Confident", but was "Loyal" on the beach and so she apparently had no problems then despite saying no to the MC before. This system need a total rework, its a cool concept but it doesnt work consistently with the plot past and future choices. Never missed a good choice for Chloe but she's unavailable too, did Aubrey two times but can't choose her either, no idea why not Penelope too since my MC kissed her post bowling date. I never gave a chance to Emily so that at least makes sense.

So I assume its tied somehow to the KCT or whatever it is but it feels very poorly implemented. I gotta say, the consistency is very, very weird.

EDIT: Ok, apparently if you make out with Lauren on the beach it automatically locked me out of a shit tons of paths :cautious: imo that seriously makes no sense whatsoever.

- Make out with Lauren on the beach -> Only have her as a choice
- Not making out with Lauren on the beach -> Everyone is a choice (except Emily but I assume its because my MC didn't screw with her)

So unless this is a bug, as far role-playing goes, its tad awful, because it feels like the game assumes you're automatically in a relationship with Lauren, despite not being at all
i got all girls except aubrey and lauren's sister (who i didnt like) u get to stay at home with amber. i played from first to go with riley. so only aubrey is remaining

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
does my game might have bug?
i was kidding regarding the girl choice you have (im on chloe path).
if you went on the party, and returning with your girl to the room, that should be the update end, as the second screenshoot youve posted indicates;)

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
i was kidding regarding the girl choice you have (im on chloe path).
if you went on the party, and returning with your girl to the room, that should be the update end, as the second screenshoot youve posted indicates;)
lol i got it... i mean the gameplay time of this update is too short... am i wrong?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol i got it... i mean the gameplay time of this update is too short... am i wrong?
i was skipped previous (o.6) update so im not sure is this latest one shorter or not, yet considering frequency of updates here, i would say all updates are fairly short.
nevertheless there is already a fair amount of content, and the game is well worth to play.

Reactions: cakalxxx
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes