yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Okay, I will remove the mac version.
I can't really test it since I don't own a mac.
Thanks for reporting, sorry about anything.
no worries, i appreciate you for giving the mac version in the first place. not many do that. thanks, keep up the good work! :)

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Update the walkthrough please

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone done this update and can tell if there is more forced lauren stuff , like this hypnosis thing ?
still dont get why the mc has to do all this stuff with her , besides not interested at all on her :mad:

Reactions: maroek

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is this game still ultra confusing or is there finally a streamlined walkthrough to get all the girls? Is it even possible to get all the girls though and have a harem? Plus do we finally know the full story on the MC's ex-girlfriend?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I thought this is worth the wait for a couple of months but turns out to be a boring update afterall , no new girls to conquer like Lindsey , Penelope , just a boring same pussy scene with Lauren, Teacher and a boring holiday foreplays and the only good thing about this update is Nora's scene but could be better , its short, would have been better if they continue to bedroom instead of a quickie in the living room

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
hi,
i can start college kings after a minor change.
There seems to be a problem with the _version.rpy file.

i don't know why, but i replaced the version reading with "123". Don't know if it will create some other error(but i don't think so).

You can find the file here:
Right click on "college kings"-> Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game: And here is the file. Just replace the file with mine or replace the function content of get_short_git_sha so that it return a string without the try catch block.

If you donwload the file, you have to rename it to: _version.rpy
Thanks working ok for now.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Its a little bit buggy. I have 2 Nora on my contact list. On the party I fingered Aubrey, but I got the Penelope scene unlocked in the gallery, and Aubrey party scene is still locked :)

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone managed to get penelope's scene? idk why she friendzoned mc during the party.

i only pursue her on one of my save. i even managed to get mc sleep with her (just sleep) after their first date.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
hi,

i don't know why, but i replaced the version reading with "123". Don't know if it will create some other error(but i don't think so).

Right click on "college kings"-> Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game: And here is the file. Just replace the file with mine or replace the function content of get_short_git_sha so that it return a string without the try catch block.

Tank's i try that!

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Ok, love the game, but I need to know how to turn off the transition in this game. Feels forever to show the next sentence, for someone that reads fast, this is horrendous.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
hi,

Finally work for me.

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
anyone managed to get penelope's scene? idk why she friendzoned mc during the party.

i only pursue her on one of my save. i even managed to get mc sleep with her (just sleep) after their first date.

You have to have the 'Confident' KCT for that afaik

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Currently playing my Chloe route (i think, i'm always fucking everyone i can on the side hahaha).
Any else have a blue dot at the phone, but there's no new message? Also 2 Nora instances in the messages.
This is a common bug. Read a message, any message except the latest one, and the dot will disappear. It doesn't mean that you have a message that isn't displaying it just means that the phone sprite failed to update after you read the newest one.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think the game has to be replayed again from beggining, i think there is many variables not firing correctly and causes you to miss scenes.

Reactions: walls77

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I think the game has to be replayed again from beggining, i think there is many variables not firing correctly and causes you to miss scenes.
Yeah, I followed the walkthrough and still lost a billion scenes, most importantly the ones with Nora. The multi-mod is also abandoned, it's a damn shame.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes