aba01

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to see the last cloth (cowgirl as I remember) on girl? Everytime I ask both declines

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Making out with Chloe in the next update would be nice too :D

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Just finished my first time play though. Still too early for a full review but I definitely am digging the overall game vision it seems to be aiming at. Lots of universal appeal there that with a longer term overview can probably make the crossover outside this board (a board which has a tendency to be both a new dev"s best friend and worst enemy when it comes to pushing a game in a profitable direction). Anyway, some feedback notes:

*UI* Pretty clean. Phone was a little clunky with the scrolling though.

*Mini Game* - First off, not usually a fan of mini games, but I think the combination of the college setting and a fleshed out fight game will likely serve you well in the long run if you have down the road visions of ever finding some success on Steam or whatnot.

*MC* Passable grade MC as somebody who prefers them not to be one extreme or the other on the "alpha/beta" scale. Especially that former in a game I already know I'm going to end up being the Fight Champion. Bonus points too for the not including the mutant sized penis, and for sparing us the standard completely over-the-top and blubbering idiot "OMG" thought text routine during the lewd stuff.

*Girls/Story* - Definitely a strong point so far. Good selection of girls. Kudos also so far for avoiding the way too common shortsighted pitfall of chasing the low hanging fruit $1 fetish pledges and trying to squeeze in middle eastern/asian relationship concepts into a game where it doesn't make any real story sense. The choice to give the player a wide variety of different/believable personalities to choose from that also fits the game setting well, as reading too much into the feedback of the some of the more obsessive posters here (or their alt accounts. since ya know...2400 of their 2500 total posts stressing their dislike over that 1 thing sometimes just isn't enough to get that I don't want it in my games point across and all) about a uniquely written character like Aubrey (brilliant and well placed add for an early sex scene outlet btw) is a mistake that rarely pays dividends in the long haul. Hopefully you don't fall prey to it like so many newer devs before you.

As long as you don't stray too far either way and mostly focus in on the core universal "girls> progression path carrot > player gets to have sex with the girls" appeal path, more well done/placed sex scenes will rarely not play out to be net positive in a game 99% of people are downloading with the intention to jerk off to it's models. But judging by your earlier comments on what "hard" NTR actually is and represents to any non-extremist...I'd like to assume you already got a grip on that ;)

*Game Stats* Personally, I actually really dig this whole traits concept approach in principle. So from a strictly myself pov I'd rate it as a moving the needle forward plus. That said if I was reviewing it as a what I think works and ends up selling best to everybody pov...I think it's probably going to go over as too overly complex and potentially confusing. In that "ok, now i definitely have to play with a walkthrough" type of way. Simplifying the choices down to a "Boyfriend" or "Player with consequences latter"(after you at least get the chance to screw all the girls in one playthough of course) path format would of made more sense to me, as the consequences (such as good girl Lauren potentially finding out you are screwing somebody else and closing her off after that for example) alone would add that unique layer of realism I think you were shooting after.

*Mini Game* - First off, not usually a fan of mini games, but I think the combination of the college setting and a fleshed out fight game will likely serve you well in the long run if you have down the road visions of ever finding some success on Steam or whatnot.

*Dream Scene* - As has already been pointed out a typical fast track progression route that never seems to be a big hit in these games, but I gotta comment anyway since it's one of question choices that just stuck out to me. If you were going to make that type of quick cop out to get an early sex scene in, it should of been with the ex-girlfriend from a story sense pov. Since one can assume you'd already had sex anyway, and as such doesn't technically have the same impact on that surrounding chase/payoff aspect :)

All in all one of the more promising games I've played lately. Look forward to more.

Last edited:

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Just finished my first time play though. Still too early for a full review but I definitely am digging the overall game vision it seems to be aiming at. Lots of universal appeal there that with a longer term overview can probably make the crossover outside this board (a board which has a tendency to be both a new dev"s best friend and worst enemy when it comes to pushing a game in a profitable direction). Anyway, some feedback notes:

*UI* Pretty clean. Phone was a little clunky with the scrolling though.

*MC* Passable grade MC as somebody who prefers them not to be one extreme or the other on the "alpha/beta" scale. Especially that former in a game I already know I'm going to end up being the Fight Champion. Bonus points too for the not including the mutant sized penis, and for sparing us the standard completely over-the-top and blubbering idiot "OMG" thought text routine during the lewd stuff.

*Girls/Story* - Definitely a strong point so far. Good selection of girls. Kudos also so far for avoiding the way too common shortsighted pitfall of chasing the low hanging fruit $1 fetish pledges and trying to squeeze in middle eastern/asian relationship concepts into a game where it doesn't make any real story sense. The choice to give the player a wide variety of different/believable personalities to choose from that also fits the game setting well, as reading too much into the feedback of the some of the more obsessive posters here (or their alt accounts. since ya know...2400 of their 2500 total posts stressing their dislike over that 1 thing sometimes just isn't enough to get that I don't want it in my games point across and all) about a uniquely written character like Aubrey (brilliant and well placed add for an early sex scene outlet btw) is a mistake that rarely pays dividends in the long haul. Hopefully you don't fall prey to it like so many newer devs before you.

As long as you don't stray too far either way and mostly focus in on the core universal "girls> progression path carrot > player gets to have sex with the girls" appeal path, more well done/placed sex scenes will rarely not play out to be net positive in a game 99% of people are downloading with the intention to jerk off to it's models. But judging by your earlier comments on what "hard" NTR actually is and represents to any non-extremist...I'd like to assume you already got a grip on that ;)

*Game Stats* Personally, I actually really dig this whole traits concept approach in principle. So from a strictly myself pov I'd rate it as a moving the needle forward plus. That said if I was reviewing it as a what I think works and ends up selling best to everybody pov...I think it's probably going to go over as too overly complex and potentially confusing. In that "ok, now i definitely have to play with a walkthrough" type of way. Simplifying the choices down to a "Boyfriend" or "Player with consequences latter"(after you at least get the chance to screw all the girls in one playthough of course) path format would of made more sense to me, as the consequences (such as good girl Lauren potentially finding out you are screwing somebody else and closing her off after that for example) alone would add that unique layer of realism I think you were shooting after.

*Dream Scene* - As has already been pointed out a typical fast track progression route that never seems to be a big hit in these games, but I gotta comment anyway since it's one of question choices that just stuck out to me. If you were going to make that type of quick cop out to get an early sex scene in, it should of been with the ex-girlfriend from a story sense pov. Since one can assume you'd already had sex anyway, and as such doesn't technically have the same impact on that surrounding chase/payoff aspect :)

All in all one of the more promising games I've played lately. Look forward to more.
Wow, so much feedback here! Thank you very much!!

UI: The phone scrolling should be fixed and a lot smoother in the next update hopefully

Mini game: Thanks! I tried quite hard to make it not tedious and so that it's actually relevant / immersive for the story.

Game stats: I agree it might be seen as a bit complicated, I think that's on me to try and make it as easy to understand as possible without losing the 3 pointed personality style, as I really don't want to have to sacrifice that.

Dream scene: Yeah I agree with you, Emily might have been a better choice here. If there even needed to be a dream sequence at that point. No doubt this is all stuff that I can learn from in the future. I don't feel it's something that I need to go back and modify anymore right now.

Best,
~ Undergrad Steve

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Dream scene: Yeah I agree with you, Emily might have been a better choice here. If there even needed to be a dream sequence at that point. No doubt this is all stuff that I can learn from in the future. I don't feel it's something that I need to go back and modify anymore right now.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to suggest you go back at this point and invest a bunch of extra time/effort into redoing that one scene.

Like I said it just stuck out to me. Especially when I thought more in depth about the potential missed 2 for 1 opportunity to lay down a little more backstory there. Like maybe a couple extra renders after-the-fact and before he wakes up of them cuddling in bed together with a small dialog exchange to better highlight/sell the surrounding past relationship dynamic to the player.

Again, just random feedback thoughts I had while playing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: UndergradSteve

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm .. I want to start play this game (never played)
And I read the comments and I was curious about the situation with Emily. Who is she for MC and with whom did she cheat and how? do you know something?
Which photo is Emily in?
Thanks! ;)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Hmm .. I want to start play this game (never played)
And I read the comments and I was curious about the situation with Emily. Who is she for MC and with whom did she cheat and how? do you know something?
Which photo is Emily in?
Thanks! ;)
she's the girl in the third picture on the main page, she is the MC's ex who as you've said cheated on him and i think still a possible love interest. With whom is not mentioned in the game, i think, nor how

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
she's the girl in the third picture on the main page, she is the MC's ex who as you've said cheated on him and i think still a possible love interest. With whom is not mentioned in the game, i think, nor how
Thanks. She is pretty, but I won't forgive her cheating on MC, I don't like these types of women. So I'm not adding her to my love interest. Aubrey too.. school bike. I'm also removing her from my list. :)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks. She is pretty, but I won't forgive her cheating on MC, I don't like these types of women. So I'm not adding her to my love interest. Aubrey too.. school bike. I'm also removing her from my list. :)
haha i understand, i don't like those people either, but i do love telling them to fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I think that Emily situation is not being handled well. I dunno how treat her if I don't know what happened so I am just treating her like a piece of shit based on the information we have which isn't a lot tbf. I think that whatever happened it should've been cleared up at the start so I know the full picture. Maybe she deserves to be treated that way, maybe not.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think that Emily situation is not being handled well. I dunno how treat her if I don't know what happened so I am just treating her like a piece of shit based on the information we have which isn't a lot tbf. I think that whatever happened it should've been cleared up at the start so I know the full picture. Maybe she deserves to be treated that way, maybe not.
I agree with you that the situation should be clarified more because we don't know anything exactly.

But to me, cheting is cheating. Even if she had reasons, I won't forgive her. I hate women who cheat.

Unless it turns out that she did not have sex, but only kissed.. (for example) then I will look at this situation a little different.

Reactions: Default123x
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes