Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I tried to Build a Mac Distribution of CK 2 with Renpy SDK, but I got this message from the Traceback:

Could not load from archive _lovense/lovense_screens.rpyc.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I just dowmloaded the 2 newest versions (1.4.13 & 4.0.0) Do I still need the Steam API download?
Currently for this version, no. API only for the version from Steam (applies to CK2 only). The Patreon version does not require the Steam API. CK1 does not require an API (applies to Steam and Patreon).

TCbam

Oct 24, 2022
So should i download first the Act I so i can play from the beginning or it needs the "before rework" cuz it was ages since i played the first time i forgot how it was any help ? Thanks

richiman

May 3, 2022
So should i download first the Act I so i can play from the beginning or it needs the "before rework" cuz it was ages since i played the first time i forgot how it was any help ? Thanks
College Kings (Act I) and College Kings 2 (Act II). Ignore Before Rework, as it's an outdated version of College Kings from Patreon.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Has there been any Riley and Lauren content/scenes since their initial threesome scene? If so I might consider downloading just for that, and the Nora stuff. However, I don't feel like playing for only the Nora stuff. The plot and writing just wasn't interesting enough for me to continue playing for the sake of a single character any longer. However, if the Riley and Lauren stuff is being continued then I'll reconsider playing.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

kukkopio

Oct 29, 2022
v.5.1.0? AFAIK there is still only v5.0.0... That is the only version I see on Patreon.
Perhaps update is only on the laucher version. They miight wait to fix more before doing one big fix for patreon while doing smaller ones for launcer version

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
I tried to Build a Mac Distribution of CK 2 with Renpy SDK, but I got this message from the Traceback:

Could not load from archive _lovense/lovense_screens.rpyc.
I always had this problem when I tried to build a game with the wrong Renpy API.
You need to find out which Renpy API the game was created with that should solve the problem you're having.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I enjoyed this game in its early days for its light-hearted humour and endearing characters, and it also had a reputation and combat system (abandoned since ? I can't remember). Since that time, I've felt that the story doesn't seem to evolve or give me anything to hang on to, the characters are pretty bland and overall there's not much going on. I'm not sure I'll be playing this game any more, unfortunately, so maybe I'll give it another look before making up my mind.
In other words, I'm not really interested in visual novels set in college, with only basic events for typical slice-of-life scenes and generally rather average sex. It's also a theme that's been covered a lot around here. Of course, this is just my humble opinion, and everyone is free to make up their own.

Reactions: mostwanted8
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes