Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
but part 1 still got some updates while part 2 was out already
I see what you mean. Well, I had two versions of my game (I won't say the game name to preserve my identity)... GameName 1 and GameName 2 were clear indicators of which was which... with version numbers that used the dates on each.

But this Dev took too many drugs or something with his. heheh

Reactions: soprano31

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
When I started v1.1.7 I noticed that you cannot scollback with the mousewheel. In de first part it worked. Is it comletely removed or is there a line for the console to be added?

I really miss it and did several searches in this thread without result.

Also I am not able to get rid of the tutorials. Both buttons ON and OFF are lightblue so I cannot turn them off. Anyone?

Last edited:

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hello. I'm experiencing an error when launching the game. Can someone help? I've attached the traceback.txt that pops up.
This is not related to the game.
Your game crash is caused by outdated Multi Mod from Vincent.
Deleting the mod files will solve the problem.
Next time, don't install outdated mods - check the version of the mod and the version of the game, as they must be the same.

richiman

May 3, 2022
When I started v1.1.7 I noticed that you cannot scollback with the mousewheel. In de first part it worked. Is it comletely removed or is there a line for the console to be added?

I really miss it and did several searches in this thread without result.

Also I am not able to get rid of the tutorials. Both buttons ON and OFF are lightblue so I cannot turn them off. Anyone?
Rollback normally works in the clean version of the game.
Some options in the preferences are buggy - tutorials, for example.

Optionally try with this file - I don't know if it will work.

Place it in:
College Kings 2\game

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone please help. I want to get the blowjob from penelope for imres checklist. But can not change to confident in in the console. I looked in the savefile with save editor because I read here that it could be locked to change the kct. But I am not sure which parameter I have to change.

I tried to fix it with the urm addon but still no result. Also here I am not able to change it. Anyone?

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Can someone please help. I want to get the blowjob from penelope for imres checklist. But can not change to confident in in the console. I looked in the savefile with save editor because I read here that it could be locked to change the kct. But I am not sure which parameter I have to change.

I tried to fix it with the urm addon but still no result. Also here I am not able to change it. Anyone?
Start at the beginning (CK2) and just be a jerk (select the opposite decision you'd normally make); the biggest boost should be when you make "douche bag" decision with Sam or Amber. Mine changed from Loyal to Confident by the party

Reactions: Jafo

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021

Note that, FWIW, Penelope doesn't give you a blowjob at the party; rather you give oral to her. You get the bj from Amber.

You also don't need a specific kct if you're on her path (ie helped her win her case, courted her in Europe etc) and she is Loyal to you.

Reactions: Jafo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is nice to see that even after the rebuild the fighting still sucks dick. Who else things that the "realistic" simulation option should just be called "Auto-Lose." While we are at it rename "Auto-Win" to "watch many punches and kicks for several minutes"

• Haha
Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
It is nice to see that even after the rebuild the fighting still sucks dick. Who else things that the "realistic" simulation option should just be called "Auto-Lose." While we are at it rename "Auto-Win" to "watch many punches and kicks for several minutes"
How long did it take you to even figure out how to start a fight? I was clicking buttons like crazy for 10 mins. So...."Auto Win" thanks for wasting programming to change the fights, lol

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes