xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Steam player here, is this version same with the steam one, or is steam outdated?
The Steam version has the Act 1. To have the Act 2, you'll have to buy the Act 2 as a DLC, which comes out in July. Update 0.8 is the first one of the Act 2 (so you know where Act 1 stops)

Acbeers

Dec 19, 2019
is there a link to download just the update files? i dont want to download 8.gb every time there's an update?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Not for me, cheating is cheating, with man or woman. IMO it would be a lazy way to try to solve this problem like that, I hope it is not that.
(sorry for the bad english)
I'm almost 100% she cheated with a girl. I think it was even explicitly stated by the dev early in the games development that was what happened due to early fan backlash (might be wrong on this but I seem to remember that being a thing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Winterlich

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Not for me, cheating is cheating, with man or woman. IMO it would be a lazy way to try to solve this problem like that, I hope it is not that.
(sorry for the bad english)
the same applys for you too(MC)? because most people I know dont do mult playthroughs for each girl you guys really need too learn too chill out its just a video game and if you cant chill in a videgame than I would advice not too date chloe or his ex their are enough vanilla girls in game not everybody can be that way would be boring and egoistic of you.

I'm almost 100% she cheated with a girl. I think it was even explicitly stated by the dev early in the games development that was what happened due to early fan backlash (might be wrong on this but I seem to remember that being a thing).
If that is true that would be annoying this fan backslashes are annoying and so egoistic their are so many girl for this guys who prefer loyal vanilla women dont ecpect that every women is like that just beause you think she is hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
We can call it what it is. CK is inspired on it at the very least, but straight up plagiarism at parts... and no, saying stuff like "BaDIK doesn't own the genre" doesnt change the fact that is painly obvious College Kings is cattering DPC fans. I am fine by it, CK is my side game when I am waiting for the other, I dont need it to be better to have room within my library for College Kings. But yeah, the way it plays, the free roam, the phone apps, the fraternities, heck even the fighting system itself is suspicious similiar, saying otherwise its just looking the other way.

Anyway, regarding the story I do think it does have potential but rn all feels very glued together without much sense.I didnt knew they swapped writers but it does need quite a bit of boost in plot. I'd mess with the house rivalries, but I feel CK just wants to do it all in a very short window. I would ditch the affinity system or whatever it is because I dont feel its great to play around. Then I would leave this 30minutes updates for longer ones with better choices outcomes and waaaaay less bugs (because damn the bugs are insanely huge)

View attachment 1112652
Good god. I hope this scene will be feature fully within the game because hot damn! Fucking Lindsey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It's so ridicules that many people can't stand even the thought of a character cheating with a man, even if it happened off screen before the game started, while they themselves have to problem cheating on characters in the game. And the idea that doing it with a woman makes it better?:rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes