mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
She's one of the LI you can romance I believe but she may cheat on you without knowing hahah idk
Well I am romancing her,but as far as im aware she and mc are fuck buddies,and she is probably having multiple sexual partners ( i mean the first time we see her shes fucking some guy and the door is open so i think that she has) and she is ok with mc having multiple girls as well. I meant that i hope she will be a girlfriend material in the future updates

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey dev I found that I was actually missing seeing scenes in this game not that they are missing from the game but that since I removed the time for the pauses so I had to click them to go to the next scene.

I found there were multiple scenes that I hadn't even seen before and I have played this game multiple times because the pause times were so short the scene would just flash by and I couldn't see them.
screenshot0001.png Like this scene here I had never seen it before until I removed the time on the pause. I only saw the scene right after it where the MC is face to face with her.

It also happens with some of the kissing scenes that happens in front of some of the girl's dorm room. I actually thought there was no render for the kissing because I hadn't seen the scenes before until I removed the time on the pause.

I think you can keep a time on the pauses but increase it more like at least to 2 seconds could be much higher really since as long as you don't put a hard pause there it can be clicked through.

Still an excellent game though :love:.

John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
I have a looping issue with a text to Riley. I have seen this mentioned on page 138 here, I am not sure if I can fix this with a download mentioned. The MC asking 'I have a serious question to ask you.' I had to download the V9.1.1 because my last download for the game was 0.6.6. Any advice?

John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
Ok finally decided to continue my main save path from v0.7.1 (actually had to use a save from v0.6.2 :KEK: ) only to find out that v0.9.1.1 still has major bugs (homecoming now has serious visual glitches when before it did not)... and one of them is game-breaking in v0.8 since you can't continue the story when you send a text to Lauren/Riley...

Anyway, decided to try and solve the error myself... and looks like it works, the next scene shows up.
So download the file "scene37.rpy" and place it in "game\v0.8" folder.
I tried this fix and loaded a prior save and it worked flawlessly, thank you =)

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Hey dev I found that I was actually missing seeing scenes in this game not that they are missing from the game but that since I removed the time for the pauses so I had to click them to go to the next scene.

I found there were multiple scenes that I hadn't even seen before and I have played this game multiple times because the pause times were so short the scene would just flash by and I couldn't see them.
View attachment 1204043 Like this scene here I had never seen it before until I removed the time on the pause. I only saw the scene right after it where the MC is face to face with her.

It also happens with some of the kissing scenes that happens in front of some of the girl's dorm room. I actually thought there was no render for the kissing because I hadn't seen the scenes before until I removed the time on the pause.

I think you can keep a time on the pauses but increase it more like at least to 2 seconds could be much higher really since as long as you don't put a hard pause there it can be clicked through.

Still an excellent game though :love:.
I've had this problem too. How did you remove the time on the pause? I've tried reducing the "Auto Forward Time" slider but it doesn't seem to do anything. The short time is sometimes story relevant but I've found myself backing up and letting scenes play through multiple times to try and see certain images better.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
I've had this problem too. How did you remove the time on the pause? I've tried reducing the "Auto Forward Time" slider but it doesn't seem to do anything. The short time is sometimes story relevant but I've found myself backing up and letting scenes play through multiple times to try and see certain images better.
For me I just press H to hide the text and it will pause the scenes or the middle mouse button works too

Reactions: baraskrap

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It is not a preference. I had to go through the scripts and edit every pause in the game with a time after it.

In the scripts there is a command: "pause 2.0". The number is how long the pause last which is what ever number the dev feels like using and a lot of times he uses 0.5 which is to short and then the scene just flashes by.

He should really use bigger numbers because even if the pause was set to 60 they are clickable so you could look at it for 3 seconds and then click through to the next scene not having to wait the entire 60 seconds to move on.

But if you remove the number so the command is just: "pause" then it just stops on that scene until the player advances the scene like you do when clicking through text.

The auto forward time slider is for how fast you skip through the game when you use the skip function which by default is pressing the control button.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
It is not a preference. I had to go through the scripts and edit every pause in the game with a time after it.

In the scripts there is a command: "pause 2.0". The number is how long the pause last which is what ever number the dev feels like using and a lot of times he uses 0.5 which is to short and then the scene just flashes by.

He should really use bigger numbers because even if the pause was set to 60 they are clickable so you could look at it for 3 seconds and then click through to the next scene not having to wait the entire 60 seconds to move on.

But if you remove the number so the command is just: "pause" then it just stops on that scene until the player advances the scene like you do when clicking through text.

The auto forward time slider is for how fast you skip through the game when you use the skip function which by default is pressing the control button.
Which script did you edit?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes