gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I am wondering when I steal Nora from Chris, think he will kick me out of the wolves then :ROFLMAO: :devilish: ?
If it's gonna happen I think it's going to be on the Europe trip but might depend on how many times you raised approval with her. I imagine if you're Ape it will be a way to stick it to the wolves but if you're a wolf??? Leadership challenge maybe if it's not kept quiet.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am wondering when I steal Nora from Chris, think he will kick me out of the wolves then :ROFLMAO: :devilish: ?
Well so far the only dialogue with her, is listening to her how she feels neglected...that and Chloe is a manipulativ bitch (i completely agree :whistle:).
I mean we have understood it now, Chris doesn't care much and she doesn't like Chloe.
So how about some real relationship build up, instead of more whining, would be really nice, to finaly make some/any progress with her.

Who cares about the wolves, frats or that buged fight club anyway, just gimme Nora...i really hope Chris will catch them red handed :devilish:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If it's gonna happen I think it's going to be on the Europe trip but might depend on how many times you raised approval with her. I imagine if you're Ape it will be a way to stick it to the wolves but if you're a wolf??? Leadership challenge maybe if it's not kept quiet.
I know I raised Nora's approval of me I went through the scripts to make sure so that wont be a problem.

But the way things are going between Chris and Nora I don't actually think Chris is going to go with us on the European trip he will probably be to busy with frat stuff. So that would be a good time to get closer to Nora without Chris even knowing so maybe it will end up just being a secret affair. Who knows?

Well so far the only dialogue with her, is listening to her how she feels neglected...that and Chloe is a manipulativ bitch (i completely agree :whistle:).
I mean we have understood it now, Chris doesn't care much and she doesn't like Chloe.
So how about some real relationship build up, instead of more whining, would be really nice, to finaly make some/any progress with her.

Who cares about the wolves, frats or that buged fight club anyway, just gimme Nora...i really hope Chris will catch them red handed :devilish:
Do you really think Chloe is a manipulative bitch? I honestly don't see it. I think Nora is actually being the manipulative bitch because she wants to take Chloe's place as president.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I know I raised Nora's approval of me I went through the scripts to make sure so that wont be a problem.

But the way things are going between Chris and Nora I don't actually think Chris is going to go with us on the European trip he will probably be to busy with frat stuff. So that would be a good time to get closer to Nora without Chris even knowing so maybe it will end up just being a secret affair. Who knows?
Good point, Chris has been disappointing her in every way possible. You can hang out with her at the party instead of Chris, help her with europe trip invites, dance with her at prom, eat out with her like a couple and cheer for her during the mud battle. So Chris doing a no show is probably a natural progression for that trip. She'll probably end up dumping him soon anyway.

Do you really think Chloe is a manipulative bitch? I honestly don't see it. I think Nora is actually being the manipulative bitch because she wants to take Chloe's place as president.
There is something suspicious going on with all her phone calls etc with her being so busy all the time no hints yet as to what that entails.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Honestly, i think Nora is exaggerating a bit, thought i do think she has some good reasons to say that.
I don't think Chloe is that nice and perfect girl the MC sees in her, overall i see her similar to Chris, she likes to stand in the center of attention and getting all the praise and recognition, which comes with it.

So i wouldn't be surprised if she wronged/manipulated some others, to reach and keep that place.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Honestly, i think Nora is exaggerating a bit, thought i do think she has some good reasons to say that.
I don't think Chloe is that nice and perfect girl the MC sees in her, overall i see her similar to Chris, she likes to stand in the center of attention and getting all the praise and recognition, which comes with it.

So i wouldn't be surprised if she wronged/manipulated some others, to reach and keep that place.
She has her flaws,but she never showed any sign of being manipulative. I'd rather suspect that people (especially men) do things to please her and they listen to her to become friends with her cause she is popular or to get in her pants. People whoare popular and attractive have this kind of effect on their environment and it may be percieved as manipulation. Her manipulative side can ofc be revealed later but I don't think she is manipulative, at least not consciously.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She has her flaws,but she never showed any sign of being manipulative. I'd rather suspect that people (especially men) do things to please her and they listen to her to become friends with her cause she is popular or to get in her pants. People whoare popular and attractive have this kind of effect on their environment and it may be percieved as manipulation. Her manipulative side can ofc be revealed later but I don't think she is manipulative, at least not consciously.
For the men, sure.
But i don't think Nora makes these things up, just because she is jealous.
Now if she does that consciously or not, that may be point, i can imagine she does some things and don't realize how the others are affected or feel about it.
I think Nora should know her pretty good and Aubrey (iirc Chloes best friend) knows about their fight and don't defend either side, even if just the MC is around, i think she called their fight stupid...so my guess is that Chloe did some things, which affected Nora directly and Nora is likely exaggerating, or unforgiving about whatever she did.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
For the men, sure.
But i don't think Nora makes these things up, just because she is jealous.
Now if she does that consciously or not, that may be point, i can imagine she does some things and don't realize how the others are affected or feel about it.
I think Nora should know her pretty good and Aubrey (iirc Chloes best friend) knows about their fight and don't defend either side, even if just the MC is around, i think she called their fight stupid...so my guess is that Chloe did some things, which affected Nora directly and Nora is likely exaggerating, or unforgiving about whatever she did.
I'm sure they are both at fault, Chloe is over sensitive,cares too much about other's opinion and has some other flaws,I'm just saying that manipulation is a stretch as of now. I've even played the path where i'm doing everything to hurt/annoy chloe,and she never does anything to get back on mc. As I said she might be a manipulative bitch and just hide it incredibly well,but I'm not gonna believe it till i see it cause every popular girl i ever knew was called a slut,manipulative,bitch etc. I also think Nora might be right to some extent,but i choose to believe that chloe is not manipulative,for a reason that I want to believe the devs know how to write a story, so if I played chloe's enemy/dark path for 10 updates and she does nothing against me and then she turns out to be a manipulator out of the blue...well that's just bad writing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Manipulation is not revenge, it is not retribution, neither control.
She just nudges guys using her charm and playing the ”oh gosh, how could you!” card.
I'm sure they are both at fault, Chloe is over sensitive,cares too much about other's opinion and has some other flaws,I'm just saying that manipulation is a stretch as of now. I've even played the path where i'm doing everything to hurt/annoy chloe,and she never does anything to get back on mc. As I said she might be a manipulative bitch and just hide it incredibly well,but I'm not gonna believe it till i see it cause every popular girl i ever knew was called a slut,manipulative,bitch etc. I also think Nora might be right to some extent,but i choose to believe that chloe is not manipulative,for a reason that I want to believe the devs know how to write a story, so if I played chloe's enemy/dark path for 10 updates and she does nothing against me and then she turns out to be a manipulator out of the blue...well that's just bad writing.
She is manipulative by telling a load of empty words but getting hit on regardless,
like there is nothing wrong she can say, everyone just abides.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Manipulation is not revenge, it is not retribution, neither control.
She just nudges guys using her charm and playing the ”oh gosh, how could you!” card.

She is manipulative by telling a load of empty words but getting hit on regardless,
like there is nothing wrong she can say, everyone just abides.
manipulation can be used to get revenge and retribution and that's what I meant. As for using her charm you'd have to provide an example because this is too vague and I really can't remember when she'd use the how could you card as well,maybe there was such a case but i don't remember. And who does she tell empty words to?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
That right there could be another reason Nora doesn't like Chloe because she is jealous that she is so popular and that men want to please her and are drawn to her.

Nora even told the MC that she didn't want to say anything to the MC because she didn't want to listen to another white knighter. But so far we do not really have any proof that Chloe is manipulating anyone. Of course you are right later it could be revealed that she is actually a conniving bitch but so far I haven't seen her do anything bad.

I do think it is possible there is something going on behind the scenes with Chloe that we do not know about yet but that is just because of how some of the scenes with Chloe play out. Like the pool scene if you don't follow her you get the achievement "credulous" kind of like a blind fool achievement willing to trust someone without any reason too which makes me think that the dev may be putting the idea out there that something is secretly going on with Chloe.

Also if you followed Chloe after the pool she met Aubrey and Aubrey is pretty wild and I am starting to think she is also the slut of the college plus she is bisexual. Possibly maybe Chloe has gotten some of her power through sexual favors and Aubrey was helping her? Aubrey did complain to the MC about how her ex turned down a threesome with Aubrey and her girl friend.

It was Aubrey we saw having sex with Adam the guy who beat up Imre. And the MC calls Aubrey and asks her where Adam lives and she hesitates. Could it be that there is some kind of prostitution ring with Chloe's sorority and that Nora is actually upset about that because she wont participate in it but since she joined and probably gave some kind of oath, she wont rat them out either but it really bothers Nora because she knows that Chloe gets her power from her sexual favors.

Of course all of this is massive conjecture on my part and until I see something or Nora actually tells me something that shows what she is saying about Chloe is true I am likely to take it rather lightly and not take what Nora says on blind faith either.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Ah cool it's pretty obvious on the Wolves side of things that Nora will eventually cheat with the MC if you did a lot to improve her opinion of you. Who's the Ape sister though, do you even meet her outside of that path?

There is a guide on steam for Act 1 I followed so I could get a good start on the best choices so I'm not locked in with Lauren called (Walkthrough v0.7.4 optimized path) then I just made my own choices for Act 2 hooked up with Chloe at the homecoming and I literally unlocked all of the scenes apart from Riley/Amber homecoming and one other Riley scene.

I can understand why some people are probably whiny "DIK's" about it complaining instead of just letting this guy do his own thing with his own College game: Coca Cola meets Pepsi.
Little to no difference,thet are setting up a plot revolving around Grayson and his underhanded deals,it has also been mentioned that the Apes threw crazier parties and the girls they hang around with are different (we have only seen Samantha being introduced and she is a member's sister and Grayson speaks all the time about all the girls Apes get and we barely saw one on their fraternity),so yeah for the moment the choose your fraternity beyond a few scenes with Ryan has no weight all on the narrative.

And also Grayson wants to make the MC the next Ape President,do not know if that is the same with the other guy and the Wolves.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
That right there could be another reason Nora doesn't like Chloe because she is jealous that she is so popular and that men want to please her and are drawn to her.

Nora even told the MC that she didn't want to say anything to the MC because she didn't want to listen to another white knighter. But so far we do not really have any proof that Chloe is manipulating anyone. Of course you are right later it could be revealed that she is actually a conniving bitch but so far I haven't seen her do anything bad.

I do think it is possible there is something going on behind the scenes with Chloe that we do not know about yet but that is just because of how some of the scenes with Chloe play out. Like the pool scene if you don't follow her you get the achievement "credulous" kind of like a blind fool achievement willing to trust someone without any reason too which makes me think that the dev may be putting the idea out there that something is secretly going on with Chloe.

Also if you followed Chloe after the pool she met Aubrey and Aubrey is pretty wild and I am starting to think she is also the slut of the college plus she is bisexual. Possibly maybe Chloe has gotten some of her power through sexual favors and Aubrey was helping her? Aubrey did complain to the MC about how her ex turned down a threesome with Aubrey and her girl friend.

It was Aubrey we saw having sex with Adam the guy who beat up Imre. And the MC calls Aubrey and asks her where Adam lives and she hesitates. Could it be that there is some kind of prostitution ring with Chloe's sorority and that Nora is actually upset about that because she wont participate in it but since she joined and probably gave some kind of oath, she wont rat them out either but it really bothers Nora because she knows that Chloe gets her power from her sexual favors.

Of course all of this is massive conjecture on my part and until I see something or Nora actually tells me something that shows what she is saying about Chloe is true I am likely to take it rather lightly and not take what Nora says on blind faith either.
I get what you're trying to say,however I don't think chloe is like Aubrey,they are just friends. Aubrey ofc can be up to something,but again,no proof or even believable hints. The prostitution thing I dont believe at all, simply because it exists in certain other college themed game,the one undergrad Steve hates being compared to, so i doubt he would do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Nora seems to be jealous of Chloe popularity. Chloe was the girlfriend of an Ape and Nora the gf of a Wolf.
If you follow Chloe she just met her best friend. The MC is exposed as a jelaous idiot if you go that route.
Aubrey hesitates when you ask her because she likes the MC.
The prostitution ring is already in at least a couple of other College themed games so I doubt that's the case here.
So far Chloe gave us zero reasons to not trust her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is it some overworked immagination of mine or ...
King of the ball comes with Nora, yet is crowned king along side Chloe?

Why does every single one bail on Nora?
We find her outcast alone somewhere away from the party.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nora seems to be jealous of Chloe popularity. Chloe was the girlfriend of an Ape and Nora the gf of a Wolf.
If you follow Chloe she just met her best friend. The MC is exposed as a jelaous idiot if you go that route.
Aubrey hesitates when you ask her because she likes the MC.
The prostitution ring is already in at least a couple of other College themed games so I doubt that's the case here.
So far Chloe gave us zero reasons to not trust her.
I thougth Aubrey hesitates cause that dude was the one she was fucking at the begining of the game.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes