Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
"Review notice: Any reviews mentioning [REDACTED] will be removed!"

Atta boy! Silence the opposition! Regulate free speech! You make this ol' Sith proud :whistle::coffee:

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
New update from the developer Undergrad Steve posted on Patreon & Steam:

Hey everyone!

Here's an update on what we've been working:

The 2.2 Major Update that's coming for free to all owners of CK2 Episode 2 "The Pool Party" is coming mid December, the exact date is tbd.

On the free 2.2 update

The update adds 16 new scenes, 8 of which are sex scenes. Note that some of these scenes are transitional and one of the sex scenes does not include penetration, but all the others do.

Information on which girls these scenes are with can be found at the bottom of this post. So if you don't want to know, you'll want to stop reading before the spoiler warning below.

Unlike Episode 2, most of these scenes have been written by me (Undergrad Steve). Some of the scenes were written by the writers of Episode 2 and fully edited by me.

These scenes are first and foremost a reconciliation gift to all of the fans that we've disappointed with this release, I'm really sorry we didn't do better.

As you can hopefully see from this message, my goal is to be very clear on what you can expect from this update and future episodes.

On Episode 3

With the goal of brining back the magic of OG CK, CK2 Episode 3 has been fully plotted by me and will be solely written me (Undergrad Steve). I can't promise that it'll be better or more to your taste, but I can promise that it'll be closer to CK1 than any other Episodes of CK2 have been. Hopefully with improvements from everything that I've learned.

I expect Episode 3 to be roughly the same length as, or possibly slightly longer than Episode 2.

It'll contain 15 sex scenes, though it very much depends on what you define as sex scenes, not all of them will have penetration, some might not even have animations (for example an underwater handjob).
If you're interested I have laid out who those sex scenes are with below under the spoiler tag.

We'll most like price Episode 3 lower than Episode 2, possibly around $7.99USD, as that's what most of you voted as fair a fair in the survey on Episode 2 and the length will be roughly the same. However this price is by no means locked in. We need to find a balance between value for money and being able to fund the development of future CK episode.

We do not have an exact release month for Episode 3 planned, but it'll be sometime early 2023.

I hope that you try the 2.2 update when it's out and I hope that we can win your trust back with Episode 3.

Thanks for sticking with us.

- Steve

(From here on below it's spoilers)

Episode 2 Sex Scene Spoilers
(These characters were picked based on player feedback and who missed out in Ep2)
Autumn
Aubrey
Lauren & Riley
Lindsey
Naomi (No penetration)
Nora
Riley
Samantha

Episode 3 Sex Scene Spoilers
(These characters were picked based on player feedback and what worked in the story)
Amber (No penetration)
Aubrey x2 (One without penetration)
Chloe x2 (One without penetration)
Emily (No penetration)
Jenny
Lauren (No penetration)
Lindsey
Ms. Rose
Nora x2 (One without penetration)
Penelope
Riley
Samantha & Riley (No penetration)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
New update from the developer Undergrad Steve posted on Patreon & Steam:

Episode 3 Sex Scene Spoilers
(These characters were picked based on player feedback and what worked in the story)
Amber (No penetration)
Aubrey x2 (One without penetration)
Chloe x2 (One without penetration)
Emily (No penetration)
Jenny
Lauren (No penetration)
Lindsey
Ms. Rose
Nora x2 (One without penetration)
Penelope
Riley
Samantha & Riley (No penetration)
It is clear who the favorites are. :ROFLMAO: Emily seems to be alive, :unsure: Riley returns to action and poor Samantha the great forgotten, few play those paths. In feedback I asked that they update the official guide. Since in the last update there was nothing

Wait... Edit : sex with Autumn in this update?

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
They should do another Aubrey and Riley threesome scene and explore that potential relationship more. I really like both characters (better than Lauren who is just weird sometimes and Penelope got weird last episode with the AVN she created; I wonder if they drop that given the next episode is gonna have a different writer).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Who is Kim?! Personally, I like that sex ed teacher & the model with the weird name
Kim is a lovely Asian girl with purple hair who was in the first chapter a few times. She mostly sat down on the porch and did drugs. I think that she was one of the better-looking models but she was never really a love interest even though she had one lewd scene with the MC if you wanted to trash your relationship with Chloe. It is kind of a waste. But since she didn't really have a character other than the wasted girl at a party it probably isn't worthwhile to bring her back.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Kim is a lovely Asian girl with purple hair who was in the first chapter a few times. She mostly sat down on the porch and did drugs. I think that she was one of the better-looking models but she was never really a love interest even though she had one lewd scene with the MC if you wanted to trash your relationship with Chloe. It is kind of a waste. But since she didn't really have a character other than the wasted girl at a party it probably isn't worthwhile to bring her back.
wow, I didn't even know they gave her a name.... :LOL:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Anybody else who's worried what will happen now that Undergrad Steve is the lone writer for the first time since the beginning of the first game/season?
I don't know why the lead writer suddenly left during the development of CK2 Episode 1 but a lot of people saw her as the one that saved the game when she wrote for Act III (except for the*chuckles* part :ROFLMAO: ). And now a month ago the other two writers left because they couldn't handle the pressure (and most likely the criticism/hate from some players).
What does this mean for the quality of the game and the development time?

I'll admit that I, like some others, didn't like how they decided to make Lauren and Penelope wilder in CK2 (to appease the supporters that only care about the sex scenes) and the writing for Autum has been a bit weird (but at least we didn't know her so well before) and the pressure of adding more sex scenes have ment that some girls get less time in the game. Not to mention that having a Patreon means that the fan-favorite girls get more screentime. No wonder some get mental health issues and abandon their games.
I just wish that everybody gave them constructive criticism instead so they could have learned from their mistakes and made it better. Hate doesn't help anybody but sadly, some feel a need to be aggressive and hateful on the net whenever they're not satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Anybody else who's worried what will happen now that Undergrad Steve is the lone writer for the first time since the beginning of the first game/season?
I don't know why the lead writer suddenly left during the development of CK2 Episode 1 but a lot of people saw her as the one that saved the game when she wrote for Act III (except for the*giggles* part :ROFLMAO: ). And now a month ago the other two writers left because they couldn't handle the pressure (and most likely the criticism/hate from some players).
What does this mean for the quality of the game and the development time?

I'll admit that I, like some others, didn't like how they decided to make Lauren and Penelope wilder in CK2 (to appease the supporters that only care about the sex scenes) and the writing for Autum has been a bit weird (but at least we didn't know her so well before) and the pressure of adding more sex scenes have ment that some girls get less time in the game. Not to mention that having a Patreon means that the fan-favorite girls get more screentime. No wonder some get mental health issues and abandon their games.
I just wish that everybody gave them constructive criticism instead so they could have learned from their mistakes and made it better. Hate doesn't help anybody but sadly, some feel a need to be aggressive and hateful on the net whenever they're not satisfied.
It's a tricky situation. I don't think many people would claim the quality hasn't dipped. The whole Charli thing seemed to be the impetus of people getting ticked off then the writing went in 5 new directions, characters were forgotten, and whole premises (the frats and fighting) went to the wayside. There are too many girls and with the amount of potential variations, I feel like this is going to become a web that can't get untangled in a non sloppy way. People being asshats to the development team isn't fair but it's a risk you take when you do the Patreon/Early Access model. Now, with a revolving staff it's just progressively more problematic. I think at this point, the development should just stop, they should go back and clean up a few chapters so at least the story is cohesive. I know they're doing that to an extent but you can just go back and delete Evelyn as a character, for example. Your mom hasn't been mentioned in ages. Kim is gone because of "reasons". Personalities have changed. I feel they could go back. Change some lines to fit personalities. Chage a handful of scenes and renders and at least have things make sense again. I realize that's likely easier said then done and I'm not asking to blow everything up, just a clean up instead of forging ahead with reckless abandon, even though that would piss people off because new content wouldn't be as quick. It's a bit of a debacle.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
now that Undergrad Steve is the lone writer for the first time since the beginning of the first game/season?
Wasn't there another writer besides him for Season 1? He mentioned that she left because of something. Act 2 was done by other people (by 4 writers, apparently) as for 3 and 4, idk.

Steve was writing by himself up until 0.5 then they hired a writer to help him out. 50/50. Watch the video and skip to the time that is posted.

I enjoyed Season 1 up until that writer left. Then, it just went off the rails.

7:57

Last edited:

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
My predictions for the update: 1. Chloe and Nora get written out and Kim becomes the main LI. 2. Julia and Ms. Rose start a long distance relationship. 3. Josh and Evelyn become a couple in the afterlife.

• Haha
Reactions: darthpham
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes