charlesrich

May 30, 2021
My predictions for the update: 1. Chloe and Nora get written out and Kim becomes the main LI. 2. Julia and Ms. Rose start a long distance relationship. 3. Josh and Evelyn become a couple in the afterlife.
I'd be fine with all of these. Let's pool money together for the high tier Patreon and make it happen

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How much did the CK1 rework change it? Did they just smooth the transition from the europe trip return back into CK2? Or were more things changed? Which fight system was kept, the (more fun IMO) Ck1 interactive, or the autoplay thing you see at the end of CK1?

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
with that update coming, the players that beat the episode 2 will be able to continue to play on episode 3 or the saves will get broken and will need to do everything from the start? because the update will bring new things and im assuming that can broke the saves.
It adds stuff into episode 2 so it sounds like you almost have to replay the episode. 22 new scenes in all, with 8 new sex scenes.

Reactions: darthpham

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
I'm all for this but what the fuck is this bullshit forced Cucking from Charli with Riley, breaks my heart

LonelyAdolescent

Jul 30, 2019
Hey fellas. Could someone please share Act 1's ( v1.1.2s ) game folder? Was messing with the files and can't get the game to open anymore :cry:

ShadowHunter12

Oct 9, 2021
hey can anyone help me pls? after the limo scene game suddenly breaks and throwing me into the birthday party talking with chris and peno how can i fix it? pls help

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
with that update coming, the players that beat the episode 2 will be able to continue to play on episode 3 or the saves will get broken and will need to do everything from the start? because the update will bring new things and im assuming that can broke the saves.
Episode 2 got massively review bombed on Steam because it was short (never mind that there was a warning it was shorter and the episode had a lower price tag because of it) so he's trying to save it and get them to change the reviews by adding scenes. Believing the reviews, this episode is one of the worst things ever released. :rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes