Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Was expecting more of this update, no Chloe´s scene in this one, history dont make sense.
The game was good but with each update is getting worse.
what do you want me to tell him on his form? besides the fact that apes rule

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Was expecting more of this update, no Chloe´s scene in this one, history dont make sense.
The game was good but with each update is getting worse.
Yeah.... unfortunately I agree. The last two updates felt like 2 different games.

I know the dev had production and manpower challenges; I am hopeful they will yet right the ship.

Reactions: Spear01

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I don't get it - I want to center on Lauren and still can't get the choice to stop going out with others that call and I am forced to see them like Lindsey etc... why can't the MC spend more time with the girl he wants????

Reactions: mommysboiii

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hah, again a bug with the phone, can't text Lindsey and being stuck (if i rejected Emily before)....really that stupid phone causes game breaking bugs in every single update.

Overall really weak update, almost no/no Lauren, Penelope, Chloe, Nora content (exept very short scenes), still no idea what happened with Emily cheating...
Why introducing more characters like Lindsey/MS.Rose, when half of the existing ones are in dire need for some progress.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
First time I upload something, please tell me if something's wrong/not working!
I'm currently still seeding the torrent. And as I said, I'm a noob when it comes to this, so be nice! :D

Torrent PC/Lin 0.9.0 (original Zip):

Magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7c1f4607d1c2380508146c51a92adcad2debfc0c&dn=CollegeKings-9.0.0-pc.zip&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce

Hash:
7c1f4607d1c2380508146c51a92adcad2debfc0c

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Not a bad update. Tons of content. I will admit the perv in me cares less about the fight storyline and more about the ladies so I hit enter quite a bit during the dialog on that.

I have to say that Riley and Lauren really aren't doing much for me. Lauren as a whole and Riley because I really don't care for the model. Now, Riley's revelation and the future possibilities that her secret might open up does pull me toward her. Her personality is also pretty cool.

The models for Amber and Penelope are also not super interesting to me, but their characters have potential. I'm still disappointed that you are forced to skip out on Kim for possible interactions with Amber. I find the model much more attractive for Kim.

Nora. Nora. Nora. I hate to buddyfuck my frat brother, but I'm really hoping to make some moves on you!

Aubrey is awesome, still. One of the hottest models with great expressions. Honestly, I wish the devs would explore that model and work to make some of the others more realistic like her, Nora, and Emily. Not that Chloe is bad though. Just not quite as realistic.

As far as Emily goes, I adore her. Yeah. She cheated, but I think I can get over it. It's a game after all. In reality, maybe not but she is hot.

Looking forward to more!

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
If you re going to talk about story details use flipping spoiler flag. If you don't know how ask or don't post about story details, it's just a dick move to ruin it for people that haven't been able to play.

Reactions: Spear01 and Grelk

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Now, Riley's revelation and the future possibilities that her secret might open up does pull me toward her. Her personality is also pretty cool.
NOT sharing Riley with the college bike. If it was someone else, maybe but not the college bike. Hope she'll have a solo path.And if you haven't played the game, you wouldn't know who the college bike is would you? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know how to see the arcade scene with emily? it didn't appear even tho she texted mc to see her at arcade.

did i do something wrong or chloe don't have scene on latest update?

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
anyone know how to see the arcade scene with emily? it didn't appear even tho she texted mc to see her at arcade.

did i do something wrong or chloe don't have scene on latest update?
With 0.8.3 I could not get that scene to appear, but in 0.9.0 it worked fine. I started a fresh save and did all my same choices where I was favorable towards Emily and the arcade scene happened as intended.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes