zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Only Act 3, why the feck is this one so large? Is it the image renders or a shit-tonne of coding/text?
At ~3mb/s it will take 1-2 hours from anonfile. I am ok with that but it would be much faster if it was on nopy.to as others have suggested already. Or possibly Terminal.lc, I think that is more or less the only one that can rival nopy on speed!
Edit: Maybe Pixeldrain could be in the race too, it might be a tad lower though.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thumbnail: three really lovely and quite hit and curvy girls

story: ofc you play none of the girls or some old guy. Ofc it’s a male protag game and you play a young stud... meh >.>

Can someone make a game where the blond big boobed girl is mc seducing every guy of every age? That would be nice

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Thumbnail: three really lovely and quite hit and curvy girls

story: ofc you play none of the girls or some old guy. Ofc it’s a male protag game and you play a young stud... meh >.>

Can someone make a game where the blond big boobed girl is mc seducing every guy of every age? That would be nice
Doubt most straight Devs like writing them tbh, always seems to be Female Developers who make those and they are rare.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
For the 18 GB version?
I would have to download the game and create a torrent version, maybe ask the dev it would be faster.
yea cuz no py isnt available and mega dont allow over 4 giga or so..and the others are only full of adaware..the last update someone uploaded the torrent version...so i asked.thanks

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sad ... but true
this game lost his soul ...
you were able to decide who you meet/talk to not long ago
now the mc has forced meetings with riley , aubrey , got suddenly a new "bro"
(last update the phone talk with lauren ..) -- the whole penelope thing - couldnt care less about her ...
the park meeting with emily - wtf , dumped her at the beginning lol
all of them my mc avoided at all so far

Sep 17, 2020
College Kings [v11.0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.94 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.91 GB: MEGA -

Original Size Patch : 6.1 GB

Compressed Size Patch: 827 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for it, but do you have it available in other websites, such as Nopy?

Nov 29, 2020
If you already have a previous version, rename your game folder to "CollegeKings-11.0.1-pc"
Now open your torrent client and indicate path where you named the folder.
It will recheck and download the missing files.

Didn't you understand? ignore it if you didn't understand my explanation above and lower it completely.

Game is already extracted in case someone wants to do my explanation above, to avoid downloading the 17.1GB

I'm seed for the first 24 hours.

Download:

1625967965672.png :(

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes