fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I got a Kiwi error that ended the game for me.
Did you try ignoring it? Mine would cycle through the Kiwi comments then go back to the game. It was consistent throughout the update as well as seeing a few scenes duplicated, I'm guessing the torrent will be more fixed since I was patching a patched copy.

I'm not always super serious, but I have to admit I was laughing my ass off when Emily just had to meet me in the park to tell me she didn't want to see me anymore despite having zero contact with her other than being nice with the very first message.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
ARE U FKIN KIDDING ME ! 18GB , there isn't that much of content that in the game that it is of that size , there are games with more content then this with even less size , if dev kept on going like this the game might just cross 50gb with only half the story in the game.

Also the story just gets more confusing and shitty with every update , it feels like MC is about t get cucked by almost every girl in future updates , I don't think I will be playing or downloading the next update , might just wanna wait till the game ends and then play it if the dev can work on his story telling and character image of LI's

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Reading some of these comments and not knowing the base structure of the game I'm a little confused. How do I find out if I'm in a relationship? I had Lauren and Penelope available for HoCo but don't recall specifically asking out either one, ended up going alone. I thought Lauren said we were just good friends like a dozen times then she said she loved me and I didn't say the same. Penelope I could understand, there was more action and saving her, but still don't think I ever asked her outright. I can't believe there's not a walkthrough for this, that is really shocking.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Reading some of these comments and not knowing the base structure of the game I'm a little confused. How do I find out if I'm in a relationship? I had Lauren and Penelope available for HoCo but don't recall specifically asking out either one, ended up going alone. I thought Lauren said we were just good friends like a dozen times then she said she loved me and I didn't say the same. Penelope I could understand, there was more action and saving her, but still don't think I ever asked her outright. I can't believe there's not a walkthrough for this, that is really shocking.
If you are kissing Lauren in public, you're in a relationship with her. Other than her, currently there is no relationship path. You sleep with Riley a bunch but it's not really serious. Same with Aubrey, she's more of a fuck buddy. Chloe seems hard to nail down what she thinks of you and Penelope has her own crap to deal with.

Emily, you can technically date but she shouldn't be trusted as she's cheated before. Nora is kind of a non-starter at this point (I'm on the Wolves path, so I imagine the girl on the Apes side is the same way).

Reactions: znar25

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you are kissing Lauren in public, you're in a relationship with her. Other than her, currently there is no relationship path. You sleep with Riley a bunch but it's not really serious. Same with Aubrey, she's more of a fuck buddy. Chloe seems hard to nail down what she thinks of you and Penelope has her own crap to deal with.

Emily, you can technically date but she shouldn't be trusted as she's cheated before. Nora is kind of a non-starter at this point (I'm on the Wolves path, so I imagine the girl on the Apes side is the same way).
Hmm thanks. I guess this game needs the cheating tag then LOL I have done almost nothing with anyone. I don't remember ever kissing Lauren unless she didn't give me the choice, made out with Penelope at the beach and of course getting all I can with Ms Rose but other than that nothing at all.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After reading these posts, I see that I have no reason to return to this game. I think I'll let this game go.
Since such things are happening.

Out of curiosity, one of you guys would show me the scene where Riley is talking to Charli and talking about the MC behind his back?

I'd like to see these scenes without downloading this game anymore. I would be grateful. ;)

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Someone pay a lot of money to cuck the MC with her and the others? I don't get it
What's not to get? This Dev has clearly just passed the success point where he is realistically going to still care about the sensitive posturing over content or outrage feedback in regards to most "straying away from pure harem" game direction choices that routinely happen in the game threads here. Since this place and what the pirates think or post here have pretty close to zero impact on his bottomline at this point. If it's not an issue within his paying customer platforms...it's not an issue. Really that simple.

Heck, looks like he hasn't even bothered to log in and check this thread for going on 5 months now.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
dude here is the thing he is earning enough that he doesn't give a shit about your or mine review or anybody's review on this site as it is not gonna affect him. all you can do is give the game lesser rating which will decrease the game's overall rating that's all

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not really. There's a small scene after her boyfriend completely ignores her the whole time but it's pretty clear that she has zero attraction to MC right now considering how she behaves to some choices.
Thanks for this.

After the the last huge file size update I downloaded just to end up overly annoyed with the never ending overkill of bugs (like seriously....would anybody actually miss the phone mechanic if it was dumped entirely at this point?), I basically drew a firm line in the sand with this game.

Not hassling myself with this again until there is at minimum a Nora BJ payout to be had in any post download playthrough.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The whole Charli character literally makes absolutely no sense. These girls have been around the MC a few of them are even in love with him but they talk to Charli for 5 minutes and all of a sudden the MC is disliked by every girl Charli talks to and they chose Charli over the MC and make fun of him behind his back.

5 minutes at the airport and Lindsey is already holding Charli's hand. I am just starting to think they are all just a bunch of whores and it is time to start finding some other girls.

I don't see an NTR tag on this game but I am really starting to get that vibe from it.
Nowadays it is not new here in adult games sudden NTR happens out of nowhere:mad:. 9633cf75a39e5cc0943f3fdc79df8e8e.gif

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes