-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
On the previous version i.e 15.0.2 when i played it there were no load errors even with the path builder
But when i played the 15.1.0 when trying to load or start a new game an exceptional error pops up about the relationship screen app and i just clicked ignore and boom it becomes normal and the relationship screen app is not showing in the phone...WTF
Im playing the compressed version

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Not really. There isn't even a well defined end game or villain at this point unless you count Cameron
I think the creepy guy who catfished Imri in Europe will come back and take over as Chancellor of the university and wreak havoc on everyone's lives because he was denied. He'll lock away all the girls in chastity belts so the boys can't get them and will be open to his advances and he'll make the university his own gay BSDM harem. :unsure:

(If I turn out to be right, I'm gonna hunt down Undergrad Steve with painful torture instruments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
For those that are stuck with the murderer game (like I was and still are but I'm now stuck a little later); at the right galley on middle deck there is an "up" movement. Go to the the top of the screen

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
I think the creepy guy who catfished Imri in Europe will come back and take over as Chancellor of the university and wreak havoc on everyone's lives because he was denied. He'll lock away all the girls in chastity belts so the boys can't get them and will be open to his advances and he'll make the university his own gay BSDM harem. :unsure:

(If I turn out to be right, I'm gonna hunt down Undergrad Steve with painful torture instruments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
don't worry about it, he won't spoil the game so you can be sure that nothing you said will come into the game

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Hey, in your guide it says that you can talk to lauren when she's a statue to invite her on the trip. But when i click on her it says i should speak to some one else. I followed the wt to a t so idk why its different for me. Any ideas?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, in your guide it says that you can talk to lauren when she's a statue to invite her on the trip. But when i click on her it says i should speak to some one else. I followed the wt to a t so idk why its different for me. Any ideas?
She should go on the trip anyway but I wouldn't follow the guide religiously right now. This developer keeps messing/changing choices in previous Acts and I think they might've done something to the KCT system that has messed up a lot of choices I made in the guide. Basically have to go through the whole game multiple times again to check the whole thing. Could be the bad code or glitches too...
200.gif

Reactions: johndoe19

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
She should go on the trip anyway but I wouldn't follow the guide religiously right now. This developer keeps messing/changing choices in previous Acts and I think they might've done something to the KCT system that has messed up a lot of choices I made in the guide. Basically have to go through the whole game multiple times again to check the whole thing. Could be the bad code or glitches too...
Hey,

I am actually stuck in this free roam as well. Besides the fact that Lauren is not at the statue (or statue itself...?!?) I gave up on that, talked with everyone but I cannot end it.

Can someone help, please?

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
If indeed talking with Autumn again ends free roam, then I'm stuck as Autumn is nowhere to be found (unless she's in the lake).

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Not lazy. Its supposed to be a thing about the fight like how they're cheering for it. A lot of people asked and that was the devs response and I guess I makes sense. It just wasn't explained at all in game
nah thats lazy, oh i explained it, out of the game but can't be asked to put in two lines of dialogue in game to explain to people who are new to the game. or you know actually making a couple of pics and some text for what is my fake instagram.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
View attachment 1612863
Yeah, looks like she does still goes to Europe, so it wasn't really a big issue. It seems like the dev isn't make things easy for you lol, but I appreciate the effort you're putting into making the walkthrough. Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you, I managed to get out but still didn't find the Lauren interaction.

Unrelated, I know that many male celebrities from Hollywood fear sexual harassment lawsuits but if she (Riley) is naked and riding you, I presume it's safe to touch her. :))

1642977837966.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you, I managed to get out but still didn't find the Lauren interaction.

Unrelated, I know that many male celebrities from Hollywood fear sexual harassment lawsuits but if she (Riley) is naked and riding you, I presume it's safe to touch her. :))

View attachment 1613014
Caught him in mid-slap. You have a bootie like that and you don't give it a slap you are disrespecting that bootie.

Reactions: indio68
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes