nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
UndergradSteve
You probably didn't forget, but just in case..

There is no reason for Greek scholarship deal to fail if Linds wins. Mc could talk that deal through to be transferred to her, no? (and score some easy points all around)

Even better, why not arrange co-presidency?

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
no sex with ms rose + no naomi content ---> skip this update guys (n)
damm that's a shame, was hoping for more content with both of them. Still going to play the update because I really like some of the other girls as well (like Nora, Lindsey, Aubrey)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
i am like you, that's why i will not play any games like being a dik (anymore) or college kings (anymore) until 3 years in the future lmao, it also happens to me with a lot of games and its annoying thats why i prefer playing japanese h shits to fulfill that need for a copule of hours
I get what you are saying but I don't think I could wait that long lol. I would just not do every route and focus on the best girls. Doing every route gets repetitive anyway

Dec 28, 2017
That blows, haha they were hyping this fuckn update like it was gonna be a whole chapter. They really need to work on their quality control bruh.
For fun I decided to list all the scenes in the update, I counted 8 with a few of them being minor and only one major. Minor spoilers, obviously:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sexual content beyond kissing and a hand on your bulge.

Dec 6, 2019
For fun I decided to list all the scenes in the update, I counted 8 with a few of them being minor and only one major. Minor spoilers, obviously:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sexual content beyond kissing and a hand on your bulge.
Wish the hand on the bulge ended up being a sex scene. But the chick election semi catfight wasn't bad. Wish they threw fists, that would've been a good fight, maybe thats one scenario that can happen in a future chapter if your hooking up with both Chloe and Lindsey. Would add a new layer to certain paths in the game.

Last edited:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Wasn't there meant to be an update containing new scenes in both CK1 and CK2? What I read over on the Patreon seemed to indicate that the game was going to be combined fixing up both CK1 and CK2.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes