cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
when trying to download: Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed for PC with UPLOADHAVEN I got the mac version. is the link broken?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's no foreshadowing about Nora.
Bitching about Nora's optional cheating is moot, since intimacy and attention in relationship is essential. If you deny it to your LI then eventually he/she will seek it elsewhere, it's all on you. You can't just stop feeding your dog and then complain that it steals your food instead of waiting for you to feed it once a year, that's just stupid. I'm not the one to defend cheating hoes, but Nora was absolutely justified in doing so. Also, it was made to not blue ball player for too long if you pursue Nora.

Chloe and Nora don't actually hate each other. They have issues with each other, but also want to improve their relationship, as they mentioned on couple occasions. Mismatch of personalities aside, Nora's shitty romance and Chloe's way of handling things affect their relationship. I expect them to improve their relationship after Nora's break up and Chloe's potentially losing to Lindsey.
Hmm. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Delusion. Justification. Misapprehension. Prognostication. Well done. I have nothing to respond to, as literally everything you just said is completely and totally irrelevant to what was discussed. I would actually be impressed with this post if it wasn't so boring.

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
This is a mistake of the archive uploader. Someone will take care of this in a while.
is this issue related to naming, or is the uploaded file for the Mac release? cause I can't download through Mega (limited) & I always have corruption data problems with Anonfiles. so the game for me is undownloadable :'(

richiman

May 3, 2022
is this issue related to naming, or is the uploaded file for the Mac release? cause I can't download through Mega (limited) & I always have corruption data problems with Anonfiles. so the game for me is undownloadable :'(
Files for Mac with a name indicating that they are for Windows/Linux. It should already be corrected. You can optionally download via torrent.

Download:

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
Files for Mac with a name indicating that they are for Windows/Linux. It should already be corrected. You can optionally download via torrent.

Download:

workupload
exactly what I needed.thx ♥♥♥
but where can I find those torrent links? can't seem to be found on the first page

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Hmm. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Delusion. Justification. Misapprehension. Prognostication. Well done. I have nothing to respond to, as literally everything you just said is completely and totally irrelevant to what was discussed. I would actually be impressed with this post if it wasn't so boring.
Keep peddling your bullshit headcanon, not gonna bother anymore :)

vivex

May 26, 2018
i downloaded ck 2 for mac but i am not able to play it as application doesn't open. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Silverstone_1

Sep 27, 2021
I can't work out if I'm on the latest version. Last scene was when this guy was threatening riley and it looked like a fight was about to happen.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I can't work out if I'm on the latest version. Last scene was when this guy was threatening riley and it looked like a fight was about to happen.
You're probably using an outdated version of the game (game before rework).
No current version of the game ends in combat.

CK1 [1.1.2] ends with a scene at the airport.
CK2 [1.1.7] ends with a conversation with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a kiss with
if the MC is in a relationship with

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Today is already the 10th and there has been no announcement, so it should be very likely that it won't come this month.
They already have said that the Pool Party act is coming this month. No word on a delay but until they announce one, I expect it this month.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes