ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
why do i get this instead of a zipfile when i downloaded it off of mega for mac? pls help. how do i download for version Part 2 2.2.1

richiman

May 3, 2022
why do i get this instead of a zipfile when i downloaded it off of mega for mac? pls help. how do i download for version Part 2 2.2.1
I packed the game files to 7z instead of zip.
This is an archive with a "7z" extension, which is a better than "zip".
Use to extract the archive.
After extracting the archive, you will get the game files.

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
I'm having this same issue on windows. Do I use the same mac link as well?

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
this is what happened after i used the unarchiver but this showed up instead, please help me once again.
it says that it could not extract the app from the 7zip file

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys!
I'm getting the following error on mac:

The application “CollegeKings2.app” can’t be opened.

I'm on Ventura on an M1 macpro

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Stani

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
2.2.1, anyone else unable to see their Kiwi? Not a big deal, but I don't want these saves to be broken for the next episode.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Wow, you're good because that's exactly the path I tried (Lauren GF, Riley FWB & did the 3W in Europe & Loyal) and that gets a kiss. I think it's the decision with Riley during her new scene, so gotta go grind that over...
Someone put this in Reddit. I haven't tried it but it's something

"OK, I just got this. Not sure if the only way, but you have to be dating Lauren of course then when Riley invite you to train her to fight she will ask you if you are dating Lauren. Say that you are but say that you still want to keep the arrangement with Riley as Lauren won't know. Then when the fighting is done, kiss Riley and then click to carry on anyway. she should then mention the threesome. Later on when with Riley and Lauren Riley will suggest you celebrate with a threesome and you just agree and convince Lauren. Hope that helps!"

Reactions: darthpham

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I believe they added a new version with bug fixes after the initial release either yesterday or today. Is the update posted here with the bug fixes?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I believe they added a new version with bug fixes after the initial release either yesterday or today. Is the update posted here with the bug fixes?
Nope. That is version 2.2.3. Bug fixes rarely get uploaded here, unfortunately. It's one of the reasons I bought the game on Steam instead. People kept complaining about the game being buggy but nobody uploaded the bug fixes. :cautious:

Last edited:

richiman

May 3, 2022
I'm having this same issue on windows. Do I use the same mac link as well?
Share a screenshot of your downloaded archive. Make sure you don't have the same problem (white archive icon - no application set for 7z extension on your system).

this is what happened after i used the unarchiver but this showed up instead, please help me once again.
it says that it could not extract the app from the 7zip file
I can see from the screenshot that the archive file has a white icon instead of the 7-Zip icon, so this means that you have not set a default application to extract the archive. You need to set a default application for the "7z" extension for this archive and then extract it with .

1.png

When the archive icon looks like this - you can unpack the archive:

1234.png

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hey guys!
I'm getting the following error on mac:

The application “CollegeKings2.app” can’t be opened.

I'm on Ventura on an M1 macpro

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Grant permissions for the game folder - CollegeKings.app.

The command should help:
chmod: chmod -R +x ./CollegeKings.app/*

Check guide - .

Optionally, check YouTube if you are not an advanced user.

Look for the tutorial "Application can't be opened or how to grant permissions for a folder in MAC.

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
Share a screenshot of your downloaded archive. Make sure you don't have the same problem (white archive icon - no application set for 7z extension on your system).

I can see from the screenshot that the archive file has a white icon instead of the 7-Zip icon, so this means that you have not set a default application to extract the archive. You need to set a default application for the "7z" extension for this archive and then extract it with .

View attachment 2259377

When the archive icon looks like this - you can unpack the archive:

View attachment 2259376
i tried using the unarchiver but it says that "it failed to write to file" wht should i do next?

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
i tried using the unarchiver but it says that "it failed to write to file" wht should i do next?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes