ma121973

Apr 18, 2020
I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I tried to restart Act 2 from the beginning after reaching Act 3 but when I hit the "back" button because I misread some dialogue, it takes me to the point of where I last saved in Act 3 of the previous version. I know this may sound confusing but is there a way to roll back a scene without reverting to the older version. Also I tried playing CK2 from the very beginning but it tells me after Act 1 that it's the end of the current version. How do I continue on with the updated Acts 2 and 3?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Yeah, but what about the people who paid for it? on Patreon (where they charge more) and on Steam. Will they get their refunds? why is the game still listed?

You sound like you played it for free from here so, you wouldn't fully understand. It's okay though, you don't need to.
I was a Patron for maybe a year but stopped when they went to Europe. Adding Charli turned me off to supporting on a monthly basis but that was my experience. If you're referring to Unscripted, I got the demo from Steam. I don't remember if it was free or I paid for it.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting this error on Mac. Can someone please help me?
"
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive compat/after_load.rpyc."

Opening CollegeKings2.app does nothing at all. And I get that error if I try to open the game using Renpy.

I tried searching for after_load.rpyc but I think this file isn't in the Mac version at all.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting this error on Mac. Can someone please help me?
"
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive compat/after_load.rpyc."

Opening CollegeKings2.app does nothing at all. And I get that error if I try to open the game using Renpy.

I tried searching for after_load.rpyc but I think this file isn't in the Mac version at all.

Okay wait, I just updated my Renpy Version. And it seems to load now. But not sure if it is bug/crash free.
And also, the mac version still doesn't run.

robo2728

Oct 3, 2020
I get that, everybody needs money. But for once i would like to have a developer/creator just post or create something just cause they want to/feel like it. I think in the near future, I am going to be that person. (aka. i will create a VN)

• Haha
Reactions: Babuka456

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
near the end of the europe trip, i got a warning about if i want to turn on the voice acting for the 3some. i clicked yes, but there's nothing at all. what's up with that?

Aug 26, 2019
I get that, everybody needs money. But for once i would like to have a developer/creator just post or create something just cause they want to/feel like it. I think in the near future, I am going to be that person. (aka. i will create a VN)
frequent updates remember that

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Where the inflatable?
At some point you'll have to go with Lindsey in some kind of store, it's a forced event so you can't miss it.
Lindsey is tasked to buy the inflatable , while buying you'll get a message from Lauren inviting you to a lunch with Riley.

If you accept to go with Lauren and Riley you will not bring the inflatable to Mrs Wood yourself and so will miss one of the conditions for the Mrs Wood scene in the end of the pool party

Reactions: Dr.XxL
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes