Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v4.0.0. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): -

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I seem to be unable to load my 3.0.1 saves. Can anyone tell me if these would be incompatible due to the rework or did I get a bad download? Thanks

Ghost__667

Nov 1, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v4.0.0. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): Pixeldrain -
Thanks for the port and waiting for this since morning and can u pls share your discord server link

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
the gallery unlocker seems to trigger error now

File "game/Unlocker.rpy", line 36: keyword argument 'ypos' is incompatible with 'pos'.
ypos 178
^

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man. I got the error where it jumped back to the fight with Cameron during the yacht free roam, guess I'm waiting...

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Seriously, am I the only one having fun with the game? Sometimes I feel like it in these threads. Yes, it got a few bugs, but if you dont like it either cough up some constructive critisism or move on! Just fukin spare us for your vomit.

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive _lovense/lovense_screens.rpyc.

may i know what happened?

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I have a question, I am trying to play this game in order CK 1 and CK 2, is it because both games are around 14GBs that they do not want to merge the two into one? And if that is true, what is the correct link to download CK 1?

Thanks for your help in advance.

anon99s

Oct 13, 2017
How do you play this game on Mac? Even when I run the comman Chmod to open the app file it open the app but doest do anything else.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Seriously, am I the only one having fun with the game? Sometimes I feel like it in these threads. Yes, it got a few bugs, but if you dont like it either cough up some constructive critisism or move on! Just fukin spare us for your vomit.
Hard to have fun playing when you can't get past certain parts.

Is there a way to get past the yacht event?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Yes. You are the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I'm sorry but I cant seem to figure out whether a mod exists for ACT 1.
All I see is a mod for the game before rework, and mods for ACT 2 episode 3. Is that right?

Coming back to this game after ages
Remember dropping it after the blonde kept giving NTR vibes

Reactions: ashol
Oct 11, 2020
I'm sorry but I cant seem to figure out whether a mod exists for ACT 1.
All I see is a mod for the game before rework, and mods for ACT 2 episode 3. Is that right?

Coming back to this game after ages
Remember dropping it after the blonde kept giving NTR vibes
I'll be releasing a mod for CK1 by the end of the week. All the mod devs dropped this game. I've stepped up to help learn coding with both renpy and python. You can download the CK2 version and use it in the CK1 version. Essentially the same cheats. I'm working on the CK1 exclusive cheats that will drop end of week.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes