MrCamox

Nov 14, 2018
yo i cant get to the brawl its just goes to end screen arent there several scenes after that? pls help

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Will there be a "Nopy" or even "Mediafire" file host of the Original game or do I have to use the Compressed version?

2 of the 3 non-compressed hosts are abysmally slow and Mega requires you to use their desktop app for large files. "Nopy" and "Mediafire" are fast and 1 click, which is why I mention them.

If not, I guess I'll use Compressed for now even though I'd prefer high quality. Thanks.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Will there be a "Nopy" or even "Mediafire" file host of the Original game or do I have to use the Compressed version?

2 of the 3 non-compressed hosts are abysmally slow and Mega requires you to use their desktop app for large files. "Nopy" and "Mediafire" are fast and 1 click, which is why I mention them.

If not, I guess I'll use Compressed for now even though I'd prefer high quality. Thanks.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v10-1-undergrad-steve.63177/page-148#post-5823495

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well, the devs have righted the ship and are getting it back on track again, but I am worried this game is suffering from too many LI. I almost have to play the game again to remember where I am with this.

It's interesting because I had one path dedicated to Chloe but after the dance, the relationship seems to have all but started over. I am going to go back and run through it again, but it's odd.

Anyway, still have high hopes for it. Looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: linkinn

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So on Chloe's path she texted MC "God I miss that cock". Wtf... she's never had it before, right? Checked the CG and defo no prior scenes with her. Can anyone confirm.
There's two scenes w/ her. Post HOCO and 2nd Volleyball.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I don't know which is more painful. Trying to play through this game while side stepping any game breaking bugs, or trying to read through the endless "I have crap internet or refuse to search back myself for any answers on how I can install it" spam at back end of this thread every time an update releases while trying to weed out the actual gameplay feedback to help make a good "how buggy is this one and does it sound like it may be worth skipping" pre-evaluation.

Mega + using a VPN to side step the quota limit is typically the winning choice for a lot of you having download issues btw.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
10 GB in size the new version of the game ... I was even too lazy to download ... I hope you fixed the bug that causes infinite loop in the route where you are faithful to Lauren. (yes, I discovered this bug while testing all the route possibilities and reported here) ... Anyway, time to download and see the news, thanks developer for the work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, 'cause it totally makes sense that your ex knows something about a fight that you (the MC) don't...
CK Aub.jpg

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, the devs have righted the ship and are getting it back on track again, but I am worried this game is suffering from too many LI. I almost have to play the game again to remember where I am with this.

It's interesting because I had one path dedicated to Chloe but after the dance, the relationship seems to have all but started over. I am going to go back and run through it again, but it's odd.

Anyway, still have high hopes for it. Looking forward to more updates.
I'am in the same boat, when you think things will go forward with one girl she vanishes and another one shows up. It isn't really a big problem but it does feel weird.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
10.1 is skipping fights all over the place, from scene 4 to 6, from 5 to 7 if you try to "fix" (tried to fix because it leaves a conversation that doesn't make sense as you don't see scene 5). I'am so confused.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
This game needs a torrent as one of the regular download options (if anyone would be kind enough to provide)...also probably better to wait for all the bug fixes before downloading...usually (based on past updates) x.3 gives a reasonably polished version..

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes