Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android ports of College Kings Act 1 to v1.4.18 & Act 2 to v5.2.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

The Act 2 load game menu is a little finicky. Sometimes, you need to start a fresh game and it will then be able to pick up your previous saves.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.4.18): -

Act 2 (v5.2.7): -

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Also the developer has been involved with shady marketing tactics in the past going from either "seasons" or "episodes" to "acts" then rebranding it to "college kings 2" when it was the exact same game..

Shady/scummy/money hungry indeed.

Well, it should have been "Season 2" and not "College Kings 2" since, Part 1 is still going. Can't make a part 2 if part 1 isn't finished.

I think each Season has "Acts (Season 1 = 4 Acts [minus 4] = 3 Acts total) They removed Act 4 and made it the start of CK 2, which is supposed to be College Kings: Season 2.

(what the first season says) College Kings: The Complete Season... Season what? 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9?

CK 1 store page

"College Kings Act I, Act II and Act III, which was split across three Steam stores and game downloads, has now been combined into College Kings - The Complete Season with one Steam store and game download for a better gaming experience"

They didn't really even need separate store pages lol "3 steam stores" what? I think he meant pages. Then he made CK 2 have Episodes (not acts) with each needing to be bought separately. Which is just a scummy/money hungry way of getting more money than needed. Idiots/sheep still bought it too....

Could have sold the whole Season for one price but decided to sell each episode and price them at the same or close to the same price as a full AVN game, which includes all Episodes (if it's completed) or it will receive all future episodes for free.

Just look at all those "Supporter Edition/Supporter Upgrade, Deluxe Edition/Deluxe Upgrade" etc DLCs for CK2 lol if people are buying your game, they are already supporting you.

Edit: Oh, and almost forgot. People paid for Acts when they were released for Season 1. Then the Dev made the game Free to play afterwards. Basically, taking all those people's money for free.

Edit:2 And lastly, the Dev made the game "Unscripted Failed Game / (which is a TV show title ) a Unity AVN game (which that engine is always bad and causes/has issues) but with less mature action. Dry humping was the peak.

Did the people who bought that game get a refund? or are they forever stuck with an unsatisfying/unfinished product? It sold for $12.99+tax with 100+ mixed reviews.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Shady/scummy/money hungry indeed.

Well, it should have been "Season 2" and not "College Kings 2" since, Part 1 is still going. Can't make a part 2 if part 1 isn't finished.

I think each Season has "Acts (Season 1 = 4 Acts [minus 4] = 3 Acts total) They removed Act 4 and made it the start of CK 2, which is supposed to be College Kings: Season 2.

(what the first season says) College Kings: The Complete Season... Season what? 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9?

CK 1 store page

"College Kings Act I, Act II and Act III, which was split across three Steam stores and game downloads, has now been combined into College Kings - The Complete Season with one Steam store and game download for a better gaming experience"

They didn't really even need separate store pages lol "3 steam stores" what? I think he meant pages. Then he made CK 2 have Episodes (not acts) with each needing to be bought separately. Which is just a scummy/money hungry way of getting more money than needed. Idiots/sheep still bought it too....

Could have sold the whole Season for one price but decided to sell each episode and price them at the same or close to the same price as a full AVN game, which includes all Episodes (if it's completed) or it will receive all future episodes for free.

Just look at all those "Supporter Edition/Supporter Upgrade, Deluxe Edition/Deluxe Upgrade" etc DLCs for CK2 lol if people are buying your game, they are already supporting you.
you know what is funny?
threads name is collage kings act 2 v5.2.7.
so it is like ck 1 act 2 v5.2.7.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Calz and Mr. Robo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The first act was great but then shortly after the writer quit and its been downhill ever since. Imo a good writer means everything in visual novels, it doesn't even bother me if there's barely any sexual content it just needs an engaging story that keeps me interested and im happy.
unless the writer quit part way into act 1 I still see act 1 as shit the whole going to Europe thing felt so random that to me made the whole fighting storyline pointless

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
haha I'll be fair my mind could change when i eventually finish where I left off and play S2 where I left off. But I doubt it I always really liked Chole alot might a bit too biased for her. But I always felt bad for Chole and thought Nora was a bit too harsh on her even tho from what I recall both were a fault for the drama in S1.

My 2nd favorite used to be Emily but I recall she left no idea if she comes back in S2.
I'm surprised. I would think you would like aubrey and nora more than chloe when you know their storyline. the writing is better for them. chloe is more generic (story and writing wise) and even though she really loves MC a lot, and she is very faithful, but there is no real reason for that in their story. for now, at least. maybe i should play the newest update to be sure, but i don't think it will change things that much. especially with how the game has been declining since ck2.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm surprised. I would think you would like aubrey and nora more than chloe when you know their storyline. the writing is better for them. chloe is more generic (story and writing wise) and even though she really loves MC a lot, and she is very faithful, but there is no real reason for that in their story. for now, at least. maybe i should play the newest update to be sure, but i don't think it will change things that much. especially with how the game has been declining since ck2.
Well like I said I played only most of S1 , never went back and played the rest yet. I got distracted with better games lol. However a better written storyline doesnt really always mean I'll like a character more, as I can just like a character more just cause I like everything else about the character especially if they are likeable. I found Chole really likeable for me personally , once I started on her path.

I've yet to really play a Nora save the drama bit in S1 made kind of dislike Nora a bit as I always thought she was too harsh on Chole but also felt bad for her cause of the whole thing with her boyfriend. Kind forgot Aubrey storyline. I did intent to go back and play Nora's save but been long enough that I feel I need just restart and replay everything as I can only recall bits here and there.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
unless the writer quit part way into act 1 I still see act 1 as shit the whole going to Europe thing felt so random that to me made the whole fighting storyline pointless
First left after act 1 episode 1
all after that was complett different writers for nearly every episode
In the beginning a woman and Steve wrote the story then she left to become an actress ,he left writing also and focused on marketing ,
only like now the story is written by same writter again (it appears to be Steve) from pool party rework act 2 episode 2 to now episode 4&5

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
College Kings [Act 1 v1.4.18] [Undergrad Steve]

NOTE: MEGA will show up once it's fully uploaded.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

ACT 2 current compression is in the quote below.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens/mobile/main_menu_screen.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/screens/mobile/main_menu_screen.rpy", line 12, in execute
  File "game/screens/mobile/main_menu_screen.rpy", line 13, in <module>
OSError: Couldn't find file 'whats_new/whats-new.txt'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2212, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2734, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2734, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 697, in update
  File "game/screens/mobile/main_menu_screen.rpy", line 12, in execute
  File "game/screens/mobile/main_menu_screen.rpy", line 13, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2630, in open_file
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 672, in load
OSError: Couldn't find file 'whats_new/whats-new.txt'.
I play on my cellphone using Joiplay, I have changed to a new cellphone & I have downloaded the full version with a size of around 15GB but there is an error.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes