Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's up to you, but I didn't bother with Emily, there is barely any content (don't know if there is in latest update - still haven't got to it yet).
yeah im probably gonna skip her content on my replay unless she does come back in CK2 just don't feel like be worth holding down the control button

Reactions: Milton749

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The whole Emily scenario doesn't add any value. Either he's a simp who can't get over her or he's an ass that holds her cheating against her. One or the other makes sense - not flip flopping to both.
Usually why I steer clear of Ex's in VN. Was even more of a no brainer when right at the start you're told she cheated on the MC. No amount of "I'm sorry" fixes that, imo. Then when it came to the ex in the game that shall not be named they were introduced way too late so by then I just didn't care at all, even if they were the best thing to ever happen to the MC.

Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Usually why I steer clear of Ex's in VN. Was even more of a no brainer when right at the start you're told she cheated on the MC. No amount of "I'm sorry" fixes that, imo. Then when it came to the ex in the game that shall not be named they were introduced way too late so by then I just didn't care at all, even if they were the best thing to ever happen to the MC.
yeah I feel like the only reason to ever get back with a EX in any AVN is if you just like the troupe like me , so you will play their path just to see it even if they suck. Or if it turns out they are actually a good person and stuff happened where no one is really to blame but life happened. Otherwise most of the time Ex's tend to be bad character in alot of AVN's

3.20 star(s) 193 Votes