Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I just tried adding the True Text Transparency tool by joelurmel to the game but it wouldn't work. Does anyone know how to add things to the Settings windows for this game? The dialogue often gets overpowered by the background, making it harder to see-I have bad eyes already, so I don't need to be making it any harder for them to see the words

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Also, seems they might be a bug or some other problem with the texting app on the phone-whenever I get a text from someone, replying almost always brings up the wheel of colors on my Mac that mean more time will be needed to do that task. Meaning that one line of text will be selected for up to a minute before actually showing up on the phone. Is there something I can do to help fix it?

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Wait ...how many girls can have the girlfriend status..is it limited to just one at a time ..beacause i have had that status with lornen since act 1 and i realised my relationship with other girls is kinda not progressing does this block me from content with other girls or just some ,like penelope

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wait ...how many girls can have the girlfriend status..is it limited to just one at a time ..beacause i have had that status with lornen since act 1 and i realised my relationship with other girls is kinda not progressing does this block me from content with other girls or just some ,like penelope
You can have more than 1, but as soon as they find out about each other they get pissy and you have to break it off with one of them.

Not sure what their problem is. There's enough pre-pubescent 8 year-old MC to go around.

3.20 star(s) 195 Votes