carrythelabelguy

Nov 24, 2018
So I just started my first play though and for some reason Amber doesn't sext me on day 12 like she is supposed to. It skips the text option and has me immediately go on a date with Emily. I've even followed the optimized walkthrough but for some reason I never get the text from her. Anyone know why or how to fix it?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CollegeKings2-A2v5.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
So which sex scene got changed or added in new update?
No new scenes added, just some dialogue changes and renders rearranged/exchanged for animations in;
Autumn's Karaoke Scene, Penelope's BJ when staying with her, Penelope's arcade scene and Ms. Rose in the toilets.
We finally have no missing animations now too.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The game must have been in all kinds of bad shape. It seems like all they have been doing is changing things and fixing bugs. Anyone know when they will actually be carrying on with the next act etc?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Still need to play S2 and last little bit of S1 some day. But saw a picture of Chole on reddit and had to come and say Chole is easily my best girl.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Still need to play S2 and last little bit of S1 some day. But saw a picture of Chole on reddit and had to come and say Chole is easily my best girl.
Not again. Your favorite is the blonde and mine's not. Hahaha. What is going on? I love Chloe & Lindsey, but Nora is best girl for me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not again. Your favorite is the blonde and mine's not. Hahaha. What is going on? I love Chloe & Lindsey, but Nora is best girl for me.
haha I'll be fair my mind could change when i eventually finish where I left off and play S2 where I left off. But I doubt it I always really liked Chole alot might a bit too biased for her. But I always felt bad for Chole and thought Nora was a bit too harsh on her even tho from what I recall both were a fault for the drama in S1.

My 2nd favorite used to be Emily but I recall she left no idea if she comes back in S2.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Can someone clarify all these versions for me? I played the original College Kings, and I don't think I got all the way to v15.0, but looking here, and at the Official Walkthrough link, with all the different Episodes, seasons, or Acts listed it's all over the place.

Original v15 - Is this the same as Act I? It's listed as Season 1, but none of the others use 'seasons'.

Act 1 - is this just a remake of the original? or is it College Kings 2 standalone continuing the original story? It is listed on the walkthrough page as having Act 1, 2 & 3 just for this, but that makes no sense having an Act1 act1, Act 1 act 2, and Act 1 act 3.

Act 2 is listed on the walkthrough page as having Episodes 1 & 2, with eventually an Ep3?

So before I try to start playing again, I'd really like to know... WTF? :D

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Can someone clarify all these versions for me? I played the original College Kings, and I don't think I got all the way to v15.0, but looking here, and at the Official Walkthrough link, with all the different Episodes, seasons, or Acts listed it's all over the place.

Original v15 - Is this the same as Act I? It's listed as Season 1, but none of the others use 'seasons'.

Act 1 - is this just a remake of the original? or is it College Kings 2 standalone continuing the original story? It is listed on the walkthrough page as having Act 1, 2 & 3 just for this, but that makes no sense having an Act1 act1, Act 1 act 2, and Act 1 act 3.

Act 2 is listed on the walkthrough page as having Episodes 1 & 2, with eventually an Ep3?

So before I try to start playing again, I'd really like to know... WTF? :D
oh well, i think in v15 you see there will be chick voting who be president, yes? and Lauran birthday halloween party and etc...
now that is already in Collage kings 2.
season 1 (ck1) end after you back from europa. ck2 start from here.

the acts are kind of episodes or chapters.

i hope it is answer for you :)

btw, you can import your save from ck1 to ck2. so probably the best for you is start from ck1 and skipping what already played. but if you dont want, than you can start with ck2 and answer a few question about your decesions from ck1

Reactions: Ash22

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Thanks, I recall the UK trip now. I stopped during the election because the girl drama was getting a bit tedious :cool:
maybe act1 suppos to be the ck1 and act2 to be the ck2
but still, the second game start after the trip. so just decide, you want start from start or after the trip

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
The first act was great but then shortly after the writer quit and its been downhill ever since. Imo a good writer means everything in visual novels, it doesn't even bother me if there's barely any sexual content it just needs an engaging story that keeps me interested and im happy.

Also the developer has been involved with shady marketing tactics in the past going from either "seasons" or "episodes" to "acts" then rebranding it to "college kings 2" when it was the exact same game.. Wasted potential all round.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes