VN Unity Abandoned Unscripted [Season 1 - Ep.1] [Undergrad Studios]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It does load, but a little too slowly. It takes 2-3 minutes for my GPU. YMMV. Try keeping that screen open for a few minutes and check.
Well, it does have really high system requirements. RTX 3060 and 16 GB RAM RAM as recommended. College Kings doesn't even have any real graphics recommendations and only 2 GB RAM.

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Also, in the scene where River accompanies the MC to his home if you choose "No" to "Do you want to skip the sex scene?", the scene progresses and pauses at "They're sickly sweet, coated in a thin film of lip gloss. Watermelon, maybe?", and gets stuck there. Is this because the actual sex scene hasn't yet been completed in this update? If you choose to skip the sex scene, the story continues. But doesn't that defeat the very purpose of playing an AVN? Can anyone shed light on this?
Can confirm this bug. There must be something wrong with the version shared here on F95, because judging by screenshots shared on the Steam community, the Steam version of the game doesn't have this bug.

download.jpg download.jpg

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
New patch is out that fixed a lot of lingering issues. Hope maybe it gets uploaded here as there was also a patch last month I don't think got uploaded here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That ... is all we got so far .. she dry humps MC panty on jeans
and he ... blows in his undies.
That is the whole ”sex scene” in this game. Go play their other actually adult game for more.

Reactions: eki6859

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe finally put an end to the buggy mess that is College Kings, since the story has been over for a long time and they're just trying to coast on its earlier popularity, and put some effort into this. You'd think the "company" was the size and structure of 1990s IBM by the sound of that farewell message.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Ah, Scammer Steve, I knew this game was a scam/cash grab. You better refund everyone who bought it on Steam/Patreon... wait, what am I saying? he would never do that, money is what he cares about, not people and them spending their hard-earned money on this POS.

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
I hope the producers do not forget there is another platform besides Steam; namely gog.com. Which some of us very much prefer...

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just seeing this and sucks honestly. First episode of Unscripted was great, a shame it will likely never be completed. I think the worst part is not making an official announcement on the Steam page considering they are selling it on Steam still for a price where the previous guarantee was paying to get the entire season, not just the first episode. Game should be made free on Steam since it seems they do not forsee the game continuing anytime soon if ever. If they are cancelling this, I don't know what they expect from starting a new project at all even if it's limited in scope. If they couldn't even rework how they approached Unscripted to maybe alter the workflow to work within their budget, I doubt the next project will be a success at least in terms of their financials and budget. This is one of the few adult VNs I have actually bought on Steam because I liked it so much and been a fan of the dev since CK first started(even though that's a bigger mess in itself), so really wish there was better communication or they at least made some attempt to salvage the project.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Sooooo does this mean CK gets their full attention now or is this a bad sign for CK series too...I am unsure but I guess we will see...

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Sooooo does this mean CK gets their full attention now or is this a bad sign for CK series too...I am unsure but I guess we will see...
I imagine CK is fine. It seems they stretched themselves too thin which is why attempting another project while still doing CK is a bit absurd when if anything, they should feel some obligation to finish season 1 of Unscripted if they are going to approach anything considering they are still selling it as an early access title. CK is still selling well on Steam plus the DLC releases of the episodes and they still consistently have over 1,500 paying Patreon members most of the time.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes